THE BROWNS BOARD

To KILL and eat Children or let them live.

Vambo

For the science and legal deniers remember that roe V wade was in part based on Science and viability when it was decided. That, as they know, changed since then so it could be overturned on that basis itself.  Of course for democrats and the left riots riot are the go they go to method of resolve resolving disputes.

WSS 

48 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

For the science and legal deniers remember that roe V wade was in part based on Science and viability when it was decided. That, as they know, changed since then so it could be overturned on that basis itself.  Of course for democrats and the left riots riot are the go they go to method of resolve resolving disputes.

WSS 

Case is actually based on a lie (admitted too some time later), so is therefore fraud.

image.png.8af4ea14ac285d44bd8b7313491b69b4.png

Can't say I have much faith in the Courts these days though.

looks like the woodpecker desperately changed the subject again .... to

a picture of a corrupt fed agent undercover to inspire the left to blame Pres Trump.

So, apparently the actual subject ruffled his feathers......downy-woodpecker-fluffing-his-feathers-c

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I am for forcing as many women as possible to have unwanted kids. I am trying to start a chain of sweat shops and need the help. 

Birth Control

Birth control is how you prevent pregnancy. There are lots of different birth control options out there. We’re here to help you figure it all out.

Pick what’s important to you to find your best birth control method:

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control

41 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

If women don't want a kid there are plenty of birth control measures.    To use abortion as a birth control measure is plain wrong.  For health reasons or in the event of rape or incest I would see that as okay.

Of course the excuse is always that that even if used properly there is a point 001 chance….. So it's cool to kill them all. Also just to be the devil's advocate what's the difference  how conception  took place? Does  that  make the child not a human  being?

I'd  bet we are  all  products  of rape going back a few dozen  centuries. 

WSS 

19 hours ago, Vambo said:

Birth Control

Birth control is how you prevent pregnancy. There are lots of different birth control options out there. We’re here to help you figure it all out.

Preventing the pregnancies won’t help me make these Nikes.

Gee….  Is it alright to kill?   

whatever your belief is,it’s evil that oks a child to be killed.  It’s not always a devil with horns but it’s evil that snuffs out a child’s life.

how has mankind slipped so far that this os debated?

These are kids, real people.  An the debate is when do they actually become human?  Absolutely horrendous.

7 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

The decision to gut Roe will only hurt my bank account as taxes will need to be increased for Foster Care, Food Stamps, Medicaid, TANF, Teachers, Child Care, etc.. 

not when plenty of couples out there would love to adopt. etc

3 hours ago, BaconHound said:

The decision to gut Roe will only hurt my bank account as taxes will need to be increased for Foster Care, Food Stamps, Medicaid, TANF, Teachers, Child Care, etc.. 

And a flood of dangerous back alley abortions will shoot up again just like in the bad old days and young girls and women will be scared or die.......I remember that.

And the rich and super rich will just "go on vacation" and have it  "taken care of"  and come home....... I remember that too.

Oh well we'll see how all of this comes out...... maybe a LOT MORE women will  vote for a women's right to choose,  like I said we'll see.

3 hours ago, BaconHound said:

So you're  on board  with my proposal  to sterilize  the poor?  Might help  stave  off the Biden depression. 

🧑🎄

WSS 

5 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Birth Control