THE BROWNS BOARD

THE CLEVELAND FOOTBALL BROWNS Game Day Thread

ATOM

16 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I saw Browns + 1.5 at kickoff

Yes the lines were all over the place our pickem Las Vegas -3 VI has them 2 to -3  now  but they were  Cleveland -7 to  +3 and even off depending on when you got them.

Right now the over looks good   -but-   the BROWNS' look. TBD depending on if they get their offensive head out of their ass.

GO BROWNS !

Defense has to hold to a FG at worst on this opening drive as a TD will make it a 3 score game and that would just about hit the last nail right on the head. 

1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

So who is to blame on the depth of these routes? Seems pretty strongly on the coaches. 

i hope everyone saw that drive and realizes the run game ain’t happening tonight unless we get creative. 

I’d say the guy who designed the plays. It is RIDICULOUS that they run routes short of the sticks 

Kurt Warner, a hall-of-famer keeps saying you don’t give your team a chance by running those plays

Like the first Ravens game. 

- scrap the outside zone 

- involve the TE screen game 

- need to connect on the perimeter 

- throw a double move on early downs 

Have to force them to at least adjust depth and not play so heavy at the sticks. Raiders play a ton of single high, even when they're getting bombed on. Only choice you have is to improve your horizontal passing game.   Schwartz is active, you can use that lateral action to your favor. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

So who is to blame on the depth of these routes? Seems pretty strongly on the coaches. 

i hope everyone saw that drive and realizes the run game ain’t happening tonight unless we get creative. 

Don't know the run game won't work until you try. They at least have given it to Chubb back to back on a drive or two. Both Kurt and Willie agree. 

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Like the first Ravens game. 

- scrap the outside zone 

- involve the TE screen game 

- need to connect on the perimeter 

- throw a double move on early downs 

Have to force them to at least adjust depth and not play so heavy at the sticks. Raiders play a ton of single high, even when they're getting bombed on. Only choice you have is to improve your horizontal passing game.   Schwartz is active, you can use that lateral action to your favor. 

Couldn’t have said it better myself. I get being conservative to this point but that point is gone. 

2 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Don't know the run game won't work until you try. They at least have given it to Chubb back to back on a drive or two. Both Kurt and Willie agree. 

When there’s 9 guys in the box, yea you can. 

Just now, jrb12711 said:

Couldn’t have said it better myself. I get being conservative to this point but that point is gone. 

When there’s 9 guys in the box, yea you can. 

Shit... may as well forfeit.