THE BROWNS BOARD

Canadian trucker protest

ATOM

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

why is it that conspiracy theorists always project the label upon everyone else that doesn't follow their stupid fake elitist political hack stances?

You think Trump actually won the election and that there was some "big steal". 

So, with you believing literally conspiracy theories, I guess you'll have to let me know. 

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So, with you believing literally , I guess you'll have to let me know. 

Like the Russian hoax?  Four years of conspiracy theories!

So, with you believing literally , I guess you'll have to let me know. 

image.png.f66d5c08701cd578741eaca0c17418e4.png

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So, with you believing literally conspiracy theories, I guess you'll have to let me know. 

The point, woodpecker, not referring to your twisted beak..... is that widespread mail in ballots resulted

in substantial VOTER FRAUD. that has been proven.

We don't KNOW who would have won because of that.

Do you think biden got a lot of people at his rallies like Pres Trump did at HIS rallies?

Let us know, your birdness.

21 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

The point, woodpecker, not referring to your twisted beak..... is that widespread mail in ballots resulted

in substantial VOTER FRAUD. that has been proven.

We don't KNOW who would have won because of that.

Do you think biden got a lot of people at his rallies like Pres Trump did at HIS rallies?

Let us know, your birdness.

Fuck, you believe anything if it confirms your bias, huh? 

There's all the "massive" voter fraud out there that's been "proven" and yet Trump didn't win a single legal case. 

(In before hearing all of the judged are biased or something)

Oh, and the "trump had lots of people at his rallies!" is adorable. Basically this:

jbab7jrhvt211.gif?format=png8&s=f172b736

How many times do you have to be told that doesn't mean anything when it comes to who voted? Biden doesn't have a cult like following. He was just despised less than Trump. 

pitiful. Pres Trump's popularity was off the charts.

biden's was nil.

even if who actually voted was even, the tide was turned by widespread mail-in ballot harvesting.

and using the "f" word doesn't make you look like a smart bird - more like the opposite.

You are an ornithological anomaly of stupity. But no reason for your language to be "fowl" lol

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

pitiful. Pres Trump's popularity was off the charts.

biden's was nil.

even if who actually voted was even, the tide was turned by widespread mail-in ballot harvesting.

and using the "f" word doesn't make you look like a smart bird - more like the opposite.

You are an ornithological anomaly of stupity. But no reason for your language to be "fowl" lol

It's like trying to explain to a child where the sun goes at night.

BIDEN DIDNT HAVE TO BE POPULAR TO WIN. He just had to be less hated than Trump. How does this not get through your skull?

And, there was no widespread voter fraud. Trump flailed and wined and cried about it for months and found none. His cult keeps going on about it to justify why he lost. No, the pillow guy isn't a source. Christ. 

Social media ruined so many of your generation. I think it was expected to drastically alter younger generations, but the mass brainwashing of the elderly had to be an unexpected consequence. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It's like trying to explain to a child where the sun goes at night.

BIDEN DIDNT HAVE TO BE POPULAR TO WIN. He just had to be less hated than Trump. How does this not get through your skull?

And, there was no widespread voter fraud. Trump flailed and wined and cried about it for months and found none. His cult keeps going on about it to justify why he lost. No, the pillow guy isn't a source. Christ. 

Social media ruined so many of your generation. I think it was expected to drastically alter younger generations, but the mass brainwashing of the elderly had to be an unexpected consequence. 

True they just had to CHEAT in a few key locations to win...

5 hours ago, Vambo said:

True they just had to CHEAT in a few key locations to win...

yep, and there was widespread voter fraud in the big demoquack cities.

Former Democratic Governor Rod Blagojevich Calls Voter ...

Nov 6, 2020Former Illinois Democrat Governor Rod Blagojevich says Democrats are stealing votes in Philadelphia and says voter fraud in big Democrat-controlled cities is a "time-honored tradition." "If the ...

Political insider explains voter fraud with mail-in ballots

Aug 29, 2020Updated. August 31, 2020 8:41am. AP. A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he's been doing it, on a grand scale, for ...

Project Veritas Released A Sting Video It Says ... - NPR.org

Oct 19, 2016Trump has tweeted about voter fraud, and instructed supporters to keep tabs on voting in big cities like Philadelphia. Creamer's taped comments are much less inflammatory, but he has nonetheless ...

Voter fraud in NJ. (Orange, Clinton: house, dangerous ...

In big cities voter fraud is rampant and hard to catch. But in smaller states, that's where every vote is counted more precisely. You can't have more votes than the population of those towns and states. That's where Trump will win big. People keep forgetting how Trump beat Hillary last time.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/north-carolina-voter-rolls-lawsuit/

Judicial Watch Settles North Carolina Voter Roll Lawsuit after State Removes over 430,000 Inactive Names from Rolls

now, woodpecker, tell us why you dems demand to keep all those invalid names on voter rolls

that's 430,000 INVALID NAMES on the voter registration rolls.

So, woodpecker, tell us why your dems fight like hell to keep those names on the rolls.

Doesn't your birdnest have a bathroom?

why have you nearly? always crapped on this forum?

Your supposed to be so good at math, show us how you can count to

We'll wait........image.png.f5a0e0bf654db7c435581398ec609531.png

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

that's 430,000 INVALID NAMES on the voter registration rolls.

So, woodpecker, tell us why your dems fight like hell to keep those names on the rolls.

Doesn't your birdnest have a bathroom?

why have you nearly? always crapped on this forum?

Your supposed to be so good at math, show us how you can count to

We'll wait........image.png.f5a0e0bf654db7c435581398ec609531.png

Oh, so you're just throwing anything out now, awesome.

This has nothing to do with your "but he has people at rallies!" infant level thinking. 

So there were inactive people on voter registration roles and they were removed. People that died or moved away. What nonsense are you thinking this proves exactly?

Again, as much as the right has squeeled and bitched and moaned and rioted at the Capitol, there has been no widespread proof of voter fraud. 

You're mind has just been warped by a 24/7 stream of propaganda designed to enrage you and keep you clicking. You're a victim..

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You tell him Woody. Don't you have a Twitter post or something to counter that with?

WSS

Wow you have no grasp on reality, huh? You must be confusing me with someone else. Or, more than likely, you're just making up your own reality in regards to what I say, do, and think. Nothing new for you, which is sad.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Wow you have no grasp on reality, huh? You must be confusing me with someone else. Or, more than likely, you're just making up your own reality in regards to what I say, do, and think. Nothing new for you, which is sad.

Sure I do woody. Those truckers are Traitors! Probably in collusion with Russia! And you can't imagine how deeply sorry I am for making you sad.

WSS 

Here's woodpecker:

"uh....1,023.....................1,024........1,025....squawk you're a moron........1,027....oops.............I mean 1,26...no no no.....

1, uh......026......

and..... )&)(*&^(*&^)*&

2..........3.........4......."

On 2/20/2022 at 5:56 AM, MLD Woody said:

JAFBF, the guy that goes on and on about "do your own research" and "critical thinking" apparently does none of it when he sees something he agrees with...

https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/1495061330314907656?s=20&t=AC2AubxSQ5usE3vGBvoTjQ

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/false-trampling-death-rumours-at-ottawa-protests-a-sign-of-misinformation-campaign-police-say-1.6358308

The sad thing is, the damage is done. THIS is actual fake news. I know Trump turned that phrase into any news you don't like, but this is actual fake news. But it's already out there, and easily manipulated people like JAFBF have already believed it and shared it with others. 

Yep, haven't been around a few days :

image.png.57ff942df5ff00410c48a52713fbe461.png

Original source was Sara Carter, generally a pretty solid Reporter.

It happens to all of them.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Yep, haven't been around a few days :

image.png.57ff942df5ff00410c48a52713fbe461.png

Original source was Sara Carter, generally a pretty solid Reporter.

It happens to all of them.

So now you're saying she wasn't "trampled to death"?

Also that twitter account literally was just created... fyi

but this is the problem, someone posts literal misinformation, you and people like you run with it, and now there's no putting it back in the bottle. The damage is done. MAGA nuts will be posting about the Ottawa police trampling a lady to death for months.

23 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh a Google search link dump. So we're at the point where cal has nothing to add. Good to know

The case in the following link that Cal posted really happened Woody.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/north-carolina-voter-rolls-lawsuit/

What you fail to recognize is the glaring hypocrisy among those such as yourself.

Bidens vote tally was unprecedented to the point of being obscene.

Keeping that in mind and based on the fact that voter fraud does exist heavily on the Demonrat side {and documented,} it would be reasonable to say that the probability of voter fraud in this election far exceeds the probability of Russia colluding with Trump to win an election, yet the Demonrats IN COLLUSION with the MSM was unrelenting in shoving this lie into people's heads for nearly 4 years in order to indoctrinate people into believing it.

But not a peep out of you. It can only be assumed you were on the Russian Collusion bandwagon. Remember "Silence is Violence". Isn't that what you people like to say?

So which side appears to be more reasonable in their accusations of wrongdoing and corruption...the Russian hoaxers making themselves believe that a foreign power colluded with Trump to win an election or those questioning Bidens obscene vote tally?

19 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So now you're saying she wasn't "trampled to death"?

Also that twitter account literally was just created... fyi

but this is the problem, someone posts literal misinformation, you and people like you run with it, and now there's no putting it back in the bottle. The damage is done. MAGA nuts will be posting about the Ottawa police trampling a lady to death for months.

Say what ?

image.png.0f605b6118061f3c578c935ecc6b0487.png

I'll throw ya a Bone today though   .   .   .  

Just found out I was wrong about something (pretty damn big) from a few years ago (and running).

Of course, everyone on this Board is/was wrong about it as well, so I don't feel too bad about it on that account.

When folks find out about it, they're going to flip their Wigs.

Now I need to go look into it more before posting it (not for here).

57 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Say what ?

image.png.0f605b6118061f3c578c935ecc6b0487.png

I'll throw ya a Bone today though   .   .   .  

Just found out I was wrong about something (pretty damn big) from a few years ago (and running).

Of course, everyone on this Board is/was wrong about it as well, so I don't feel too bad about it on that account.

When folks find out about it, they're going to flip their Wigs.

Now I need to go look into it more before posting it (not for here).

No, the Twitter account for the lady that says she was trampled.

And, yeah, sure thing man...

25 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No, the Twitter account for the lady that says she was trampled.

And, yeah, sure thing man...

Same lady, at least two people got trampled.

image.png.d9ae6bc73421e2e88892c564d39dfdd6.png

Sara Carter was the original Reporter tagged (previous page) with the death, which she later updated.

13 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Same lady, at least two people got trampled.

image.png.d9ae6bc73421e2e88892c564d39dfdd6.png

Sara Carter was the original Reporter tagged (previous page) with the death, which she later updated.

Ok.... Not what I said. We'll recap

1) you shared and perpetuated fake news that someone was trampled to death. That was false

2) then you posted the Twitter account that claims to be of the lady that was trampled. I said that account was literally just created this month, so I wouldn't blindly believe it to be actually her. Might be, but it definitely might not be. 

Now you're just posting more things about the incident. Fine. Let's just make sure we're on the same page about the first two.

Also, longer video shows the police helping up and walking the lady away. And there are claims a walker or something was thrown towards the horses.