THE BROWNS BOARD

Canadian trucker protest

ATOM

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Unreal. What's Cal doing up in Canada?:D

HEY, I'm a long ways from 80. Besides, I started counting backwards when I reached 50....

Just to show how ridiculous the Democrats are and so unimaginative, of course they're go to battlecry his racism and white supremacists and now they are imitating themselves by calling this an insurrection. Like they learned a new word. And want to use it all the time. Like a five year old and poop.

WSS

Great grandfather gets roughed up pretty good and arrested.

Not a part of the protest but honked and thumbs up in support while driving by.

trudeau's facsist gov is now threatening any parents who go near it - with the loss of custody of their kids.

This is what liberal/marxist governments do. They arrest people for wanting to help truckers not starve by bringing them food?

Serious loss of respect for the canadian government around the world. (except in communist corrupt china)

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/02/09/ottawa-drops-hammer-arrests-great-grandfather-for-honk-sics-child-services-on-convoy-n519625

Ottawa Drops Hammer: Arrests Great-Grandfather for Honk, Sics Child Services on Convoy

1 minute ago, Browns149 said:

And all that accomplished was a day of slow traffic 

CUDOS, for all the wasted time and money

Hey troll what did all the Dem, BLM, Antifa...insurrections accomplish?  All that accomplished was a year of Burning businesses, looting and murders.

5 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Hey troll what did all the Dem, BLM, Antifa...insurrections accomplish?  All that accomplished was a year of Burning businesses, looting and murders.

So everyone is even. 
Great!!!!!

And none of did anything to change anything 

Again, GREAT!!!!

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So you're  pro mandate  or not?

WSS

I’m against mandates. But wasting everyones time by staging a worthless protest, that did nothing to change anything is stupid

4 hours ago, Axe said:

Wow, it must really suck to be,  you 🤣

It must really suck to think wasting peoples time and money, to accomplish nothing is worth anything 

They got on TV for their 15 minutes, and life goes on.  And nothing changed 

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I’m against mandates. But wasting everyones time by staging a worthless protest, that did nothing to change anything is stupid

First of all one chooses to waste ones time.  Then again I think all protests are pretty stupid. Whether or not I agree with the sentiment.

By the way which of our conversations on this board change things?

WSS

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

It must really suck to think wasting peoples time and money, to accomplish nothing is worth anything 

They got on TV for their 15 minutes, and life goes on.  And nothing changed 

I hope they park in front of your trailer park.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dis-tracking-reports-of-potential-convoy-in-america

• Haha 1

And just for the record boys I think this disruptive protest is f***** up. I pretty much agree with everything the truckers say and I think these mandates are a crock of s*** made up by power-mad politicians that are by and large ineffectual and even counterproductive. But when you are costing other people their access to Medical Care or their jobs or their livelihoods because you are pissed off that's completely wrong. Many of these people that can't get their goods and services probably agree with you that the Mandate is garbage.

So there.

WSS

And yes I realize these folks are a far cry from the Democrat protesters who just love to Riot burn rape beat people up and murder. But you're still harming other folks and you should rethink this. And yes Trudeau is a piece of s***.

59 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And just for the record boys I think this disruptive protest is f***** up. I pretty much agree with everything the truckers say and I think these mandates are a crock of s*** made up by power-mad politicians that are by and large ineffectual and even counterproductive. But when you are costing other people their access to Medical Care or their jobs or their livelihoods because you are pissed off that's completely wrong. Many of these people that can't get their goods and services probably agree with you that the Mandate is garbage.

So there.

WSS

And yes I realize these folks are a far cry from the Democrat protesters who just love to Riot burn rape beat people up and murder. But you're still harming other folks and you should rethink this. And yes Trudeau is a piece of s***.

I hope it happens in our capitol.

Ottawa deserves this,  I’m not crying over the woke assholes.

a small sacrifice 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Browns149 said:

So everyone is even. 
Great!!!!!

And none of did anything to change anything 

Again, GREAT!!!!

Except that until this trucker protest, you've never whined about prior protests never accomplishing anything. Particularly Antifa and BLM protests.

Why not?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1