THE BROWNS BOARD

Canadian trucker protest

ATOM

6 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.thumb.png.a7f505c28e5bef61a19d3afb31230052.png

Not quite.

image.thumb.png.72e4746b1f9bc1b07eb41797b103d855.png

It's actually spreading around the World too.

There aren't 2.3 million people marching man... Come on. The estimates from legitimate sources are no where near 50,000 trucks, let alone 100,000. Stop believing everything you hear. 

And you've got to love the trucks up there with confederate flags. Canadians cosplaying as Americans or Americans driving up north?

The vast majority of the trucking industry is vaccinated and still working. This protest is being exaggerated to epic levels to push political agendas. That's it. 

• Upvote 1

Lotta friends in Ottawa including the other three members of Ariel's Attic..

What I was told 2 minutes ago...

"No RCMP report ever said 130k trucks. Ottawa police were doing their best to count them on their way in and the estimates are all between ‘a few hundred’ to ‘nearly 1000.. No way to know how many outside of the city. It’s big, no doubt about it. And loud. But if you stay away from downtown you can avoid them completelyAnd to their credit mostly peaceful. The group that took food from the homeless shelter down the street were less than impressive but overall it was just loud .. "

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

What? I thought you and your buddy's on here were all about big "plots" and "conspiracies"???

No, it isn't some white supremacist movement.... but it definitely attracted some... given the photos of nazi flags

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

What? I thought you and your buddy's on here were all about big "plots" and "conspiracies"???

No, it isn't some white supremacist movement.... but it definitely attracted some... given the photos of nazi flags

I just thought it was funny, still do, because that's the go to reasoning for a lot of your buddies. It's always about the white supremacist.

One thing the fox team does well is put together compilations of leftie commentators from all the Lefty news services; they had about a half-dozen MSNBC CNN etc etc commentators squawking about it.

But just for the record it's the conspiracy theories from you guys that have cost the most time and energy. White supremacist around every corner is just one.

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I just thought it was funny, still do, because that's the go to reasoning for a lot of your buddies. It's always about the white supremacist.

One thing the fox team does well is put together compilations of leftie commentators from all the Lefty news services; they had about a half-dozen MSNBC CNN etc etc commentators squawking about it.

But just for the record it's the conspiracy theories from you guys that have cost the most time and energy. White supremacist around every corner is just one.

WSS

Oh geez more of the "you guys"

Not to mention that's ignoring the conspiracy theory that led to thousands of people storming the Capitol and the resulting damage, injuries, and court cases. Plus ruining tons of lives... some even on here. 

Or conspiracies around covid leading to literal deaths...

But sure, we'll go with yours. 

And both sides do well at creating cut ups of the other side saying dumb things. At least dumb things to their intended audience. 

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:
4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh geez more of the "you guys"

if the shoe fits

Not to mention that's ignoring the conspiracy theory that led to thousands of people storming the Capitol and the resulting damage, injuries, and court cases. Plus ruining tons of lives... some even on here. 

the Insurrection is b*******.

he said exactly what asswipe fauci said when it started.

as well you should. Hillary hired some jerk off to investa gate an even bigger jerk off claim that Trump hired prostitutes to piss it Obama's bed and we fiddle f***** around for 4 years with a fake collusion conspiracy theory. Eat me.

And both sides do well at creating cut ups of the other side saying dumb things. At least dumb things to their intended audience. 

they certainly do but in this case I'm talking about the ones from you ask wipes WSS 

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Oh geez more of the "you guys"

if the shoe fits

Not to mention that's ignoring the conspiracy theory that led to thousands of people storming the Capitol and the resulting damage, injuries, and court cases. Plus ruining tons of lives... some even on here. 

as well you should. Hillary hired some jerk off to in Festa gate an even bigger jerk off claim that Trump hired prostitutes to piss it Obama's bed and we fiddle f***** around for 4 years with a fake collusion conspiracy theory. Eat me.

And both sides do well at creating cut ups of the other side saying dumb things. At least dumb things to their intended audience. 

they certainly do but in this case I'm talking about the ones from you ask wipes WSS 

Oh geez more of the "you guys"

if the shoe fits

Not to mention that's ignoring the conspiracy theory that led to thousands of people storming the Capitol and the resulting damage, injuries, and court cases. Plus ruining tons of lives... some even on here. 

as well you should. Hillary hired some jerk off to in Festa gate an even bigger jerk off claim that Trump hired prostitutes to piss it Obama's bed and we fiddle f***** around for 4 years with a fake collusion conspiracy theory. Eat me.

And both sides do well at creating cut ups of the other side saying dumb things. At least dumb things to their intended audience. 

they certainly do but in this case I'm talking about the ones from you ass wipes

plus changing the subject to conspiracy theories is silly. This is about the fact that you guys somehow usually get a ride to White supremacists

WSS 

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

Can you get us another update @Axe ?

"Same as all week…don’t go downtown and you’re fine. Downtown is a complete mess though
It was more or less peaceful for over the weekend but it’s getting tense with the folks who live downtown now.
Especially around the Parliament district, those few blocks are completely paralyzed. Still business as usual out where I live"

Might be fake news...someone said that Trudeau allowed gofundme to take 9 mill from the truckers fun.  Saying the truckers arent following TOS..and they can use the money as they see fit

3 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Might be fake news...someone said that Trudeau allowed gofundme to take 9 mill from the truckers fun.  Saying the truckers arent following TOS..and they can use the money as they see fit

oops - I started a thread on it - deleted it and put it here instead:

How did all these lefties get started in all these media outlets?

Where does all the money come from?

All about control, and power, and wealth.

If they can get away with it - they will do it.

Where does it all end?

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/02/05/gofundme-caves-after-attempting-to-steal-freedom-convoy-donations-n517691

GoFundMe Caves After Attempting to Steal 'Freedom Convoy' Donations

When protests fit the ulterior motive of overreaching government that wants

total permanent control over a country, those protests can be as violent as they

want to be.

brownshirts/blackshirts had their place - to those governments.

But a peaceful fun protest?

has to be declared war on - by those who are corrupt and demand on total power.

So, burning down cities, police depts, etc etc, murder, rape etc etc...is fine with the obaMao mafia.

But a protest to their unlimited control?

BAD.

Historically - corrupt, fascist governments hate resistance - and label it in the worst possible terms.

don't put it past the corrupt biden-obaMao  government to do the same :

trying starve out the Truckers by forcing supporters to give up the food they were trying to deliver to the Truckers.

and propane for the Truckers.

It's what corrupt/marxist governments do. They push and take away, and intimidate, and when the populace politely rebels/protests, they are labeled enemies, and the gov hammers them, and solidify their hold on power.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/02/06/ottawa-declares-state-of-emergency-reports-of-police-arresting-truckers-seizing-fuel-n518343

Ottawa Declares State of Emergency; Reports of Police Arresting Truckers, Seizing Fuel

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/02/06/ottawa-police-issuing-a-tyrannical-edict-which-may-end-the-freedom-convoy-n518259

Ottawa Police Issuing a Tyrannical Edict Which May End the Freedom Convoy