THE BROWNS BOARD

This could be bad news

Westside Steve

24 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/26/1075781724/justice-stephen-breyer-supreme-court-retires

Will be interesting to see to the slaughtering old fools handlers select.

Every black transgender with  a law degree just made the shortlist.

WSS

woody has something to strive for!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He may go back to the original choice that cheatin' ole fool from Kentucky would not let come for a vote. Trumpy would feel better without him sniffin' around his activities leading up to and including Jan. 6.

Here go's Tex, dreaming about another witch hunt on the greatest President in history.  The fact that you voted for this doddering old fool and his totally incompetent VP shows you have no common sense.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

At least Briar is a liberal. I assume dementia chill will appoint somebody without any pretense of supporting Justice. Just like f****** Garland.

No idea how long we can count on Manchin. There are probably enough Liberal Republicans to Cave anyway.

WSS

If Biden lives up to one of his campaign promises, which he hasn’t done so far, it will be a Black women who he appoints 

15 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You're a moron.

- W Pecker

13 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Here go's Tex, dreaming about another witch hunt on the greatest President in history.  The fact that you voted for this doddering old fool and his totally incompetent VP shows you have no common sense.

Fishin' in this ole rabbit hole is still good these days. Caught two Bass............Tards.🤗🎣🎣

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually your fake insurrection is the rabbit hole. And we know you like crawling in holes.

WSS

Wasn't too fake for the Capitol Police now was it. Or are you all just going to stay down there so you can't view the videos?

9 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Wasn't too fake for the Capitol Police now was it. Or are you all just going to stay down there so you can't view the videos?

Again you're a moron and this time I'm not just joking. If you think that was an actual Insurrection or that President Trump said anything that would make a normal human being believe they were called to go to war, you're just out of your mind and sucking the balls of the people who are scared to death the Trump would win in a landslide against the moron you voted in. Stupid crazy or just dishonest oh, take your pick. Hypocrite? Well that one's a given.

WSS

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Again you're a moron and this time I'm not just joking. If you think that was an actual Insurrection or that President Trump said anything that would make a normal human being believe they were called to go to war, you're just out of your mind and sucking the balls of the people who are scared to death the Trump would win in a landslide against the moron you voted in. Stupid crazy or just dishonest oh, take your pick. Hypocrite? Well that one's a given.

WSS

And you don't understand shit about delusional human beings. That's also a given. You voted one in and tried to keep him in. When that didn't work you jumped into his delusion of a rigged election with both feet.

17 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And you don't understand shit about delusional human beings. That's also a given. You voted one in and tried to keep him in. When that didn't work you jumped into his delusion of a rigged election with both feet.

Unlike you fake conservatives I have absolutely no delusions about who I voted for. Unlike you I don't pretend otherwise. 

Your candidate is a stooge of the left-wing and has done more harm to this country than any president, probably at our lifetime. Well maybe with the exception of your fellow Texan l b j.

WSS

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Unlike you fake conservatives I have absolutely no delusions about who I voted for. Unlike you I don't pretend otherwise. 

Your candidate is a stooge of the left-wing and has done more harm to this country than any president, probably at our lifetime. Well maybe with the exception of your fellow Texan l b j.

WSS

Harm? Really? What has he gotten through congress that is harmful? None of the far left wingnut agenda has gotten past Joe Manchin in the Senate. I'd much prefer a president unable to pass crazy left wing crapola than give power to a delusional dimwit dictator. And here, educate yourself.

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorder

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Harm? Really? What has he gotten through congress that is harmful? None of the far left wingnut agenda has gotten past Joe Manchin in the Senate. I'd much prefer a president unable to pass crazy left wing crapola than give power to a delusional dimwit dictator. And here, educate yourself.

You got both with Joe Biden...

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Fishin' in this ole rabbit hole is still good these days. Caught two Bass............Tards.🤗🎣🎣

You're not fishing.   You been spouting the 'were going to get Trump' for years now, and never have you been correct.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Open borders.  Secret flights of single illegals in the middle of the night dropping off thousands in New York, and other states.  Afghanistan surrender and fuckup.  Covid 19 disaster.  Supply chain disaster.  Inflation disaster.  Laughing stock of the world.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Open borders.  Secret flights of single illegals in the middle of the night dropping off thousands in New York, and other states.  Afghanistan surrender and fuckup.  Covid 19 disaster.  Supply chain disaster.  Inflation disaster.  Laughing stock of the world.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/newt-gingrich-joe-bidens-top-10-blunders

Newt Gingrich: Joe Biden's top 10 blunders

biden and co just want to ride the wave of lies and hateful rhetoric to more power, more authority, more wealth, more control.

It's history - some governments get the idea to take everything over.

That includes every person n the country. Manipulated, censored, threatened, and

politically selective enforcement of "laws".

A very good read:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/08/11/why_america_is_in_real_danger_143929.html#!

Why America Is in Real Danger

YouTube permanently bans conservative host Dan Bongino

https://www.theblaze.com/news/youtube-permanently-bans-dan-bongino-but-he-already-left

College students in UK get trigger warning about George Orwell's iconic '1984' — a novel that features 'thought police' and censorship as a primary theme

https://www.theblaze.com/news/college-trigger-warning-george-orwell-1984

Ruth Bader Ginsburg died in mid September 2020 and Amy C. Barrett was confirmed by a Republican majority in the Senate by the end of October; GOP rushed the nomination through to get it done before the November election that year. Whether you like it or not, Biden is the President and the Democrats have the majority in the Senate, so the GOP and conservatives can't really complain if Biden and the Senate Democrats push through a liberal Supreme Court justice pick before the midterm elections. They have the Constitutional prerogative to do so if they wish, and it'll only take 51 votes to get it done (or a 50/50 split, with Harris being the tie-breaker).

That's why elections matter and it pays to be the winner.

A further thought: it used to take a 60 vote supermajority for a Supreme Court Justice to be confirmed by the Senate. This was changed in 2017, when the then GOP majority used the "nuclear option" to make it a simple majority vote to push through Neil Goursch's nomination.

So if Biden and the Democrats push through a woke liberal justice nominee with just a simple majority, everyone can go ahead and thank Cocaine Mitch for pulling the trigger on the nuclear option. Everyone reaps what they sow eventually.

• Thanks 1