THE BROWNS BOARD

This could be bad news

Westside Steve

11 hours ago, Axe said:

If a black woman is the best candidate then more power to her.. But should that be the criteria? Should it be the prerequisite for attaining the position?

On the left it's always been about quotas over quality, striving for equal outcomes.

The job of government is to assure equal opportunity for all, NOT equal outcomes.

I wonder if Biden has looked here...

Virginia’s new lieutenant governor is a Black Republican woman. That identity is more common than you may think. - The Washington Post

And other Black Republican women — Jenean Hampton, Jennette Bradley and Jennifer Carroll 

11 hours ago, hammertime said:

Tex

nobody likes you.  I bet your kids just pretend to like you.

I mean you really are a dick

Considering the source I will take that as a supreme compliment. I aim to piss off pussies and apparently it's working.🤗

17 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Considering the source I will take that as a supreme compliment. I aim to piss off pussies and apparently it's working.🤗

Woody does get pissed a lot.

And if your aim here is to piss off regardless of who it is then you are what we thought you were, a troll.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

Explicitly no but we both know there are certain “qualifications” you need. Neither party is letting  a nominee through with minimum quals

5 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Explicitly no but we both know there are certain “qualifications” you need. Neither party is letting  a nominee through with minimum quals

https://supreme.findlaw.com/supreme_court/justices/nopriorexp.html

I don't wholeheartedly trust either political party especially today in the age of the nuclear option , but most certainly not the Democrats who've shown the desire to use every dirty trick at their disposal. Maybe I'm just unaware but I have never seen anyone sink so low as they did to try to frame judge Kavanaugh. Or Clarence Thomas for that matter.

WSS

• Upvote 1

:D

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

https://supreme.findlaw.com/supreme_court/justices/nopriorexp.html

I don't wholeheartedly trust either political party especially today in the age of the nuclear option , but most certainly not the Democrats who've shown the desire to use every dirty trick at their disposal. Maybe I'm just unaware but I have never seen anyone sick so low as they did to try to frame judge Kavanaugh. Or Clarence Thomas for that matter.

WSS

Liberals are low life scum.:D