THE BROWNS BOARD

No matter who wins the Super Bowl...

jbluhm86

...I'm going to be pissed either way. Either the Bengals win and put the Browns firmly into the basement of the AFC North for the foreseeable future, or the Rams will win and OBJ will get a ring.

Short of seeing the Ravens or Steelers in the Superbowl, this pretty much is is the worst matchup possible. 

Baker Mayfield, Kevin Stefanski and Andrew Berry should be ashamed of themselves.

18 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

...I'm going to be pissed either way. Either the Bengals win and put the Browns firmly into the basement of the AFC North for the foreseeable future, or the Rams will win and OBJ will get a ring.

16 minutes ago, Axe said:

Dear sweet baby Heyzuz. Please do not let that K#nt OBJ win a ring

Just feel good for Stafford who really deserves a ring after some many years as one of the best QBs in the league.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just feel good for Stafford who really deserves a ring after some many years as one of the best QBs in the league.

For sure Ag. Dude played his heart out for a perennial loser and was never a jerk about it in the press. I'm happy for both his wife and him. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, D Bone said:

For sure Ag. Dude played his heart out for a perennial loser and was never a jerk about it in the press. I'm happy for both his wife and him. 

But- I'm still immensely POed about the Ram's owner carpetbagger Kroenke.  (He's even from Missouri, BTW)  He screwed Saint Louis over even worse than Modell did the Browns.  I have friends in St. Louis...  The city gave him everything he asked for- and more- but the  Carpetbagger gave the city the bird and moved the team  back to LaLa land.  F him.  

And the damn fairweather Bungle fans don't deserve a SB win either.  MHO.  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Go Rams!! 😎😅

Whatever. On top of that, more than a few Browns fans are going to be  seriously poed if that other carpetbagger OBJ sandbagged his way out of  Cleveland to get a ring. :(

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

It's like you're in high school again and you found out your younger brother finger-blasted your crush. There's literally no scenario on how this Super Bowl plays out where the Browns fans can have any sort of happiness.

I thought that was just in general. 😁