THE BROWNS BOARD

US/world sacrifice

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

The POINT is history - what pukin DID NOT do during the Pres Trump years.

Proving again, that "Peace through Strength" is legit.

Ok asshole, since you have a crystal ball humor me. What would Trump have done if Putin's invasion would have gone exactly like it has so far and Putin rattled his nuclear saber at him? And don't give me that shit it would have never happened. 

I'm betting, and I quote the movie "Spies Like Us" we would all have a permanent orange afro.

9 minutes ago, Neo said:

Ok asshole, since you have a crystal ball humor me. What would Trump have done if Putin's invasion would have gone exactly like it has so far and Putin rattled his nuclear saber at him? And don't give me that shit it would have never happened. 

I'm betting, and I quote the movie "Spies Like Us" we would all have a permanent orange afro.

Actually if we're speaking crystal balls in hindsight if Trump was Putin's puppet seems like he would have just let him March right into Ukraine without a word. But now we're getting to the if the cat hadn't stopped to s*** it would have caught the mouse theories.  All we know for sure is that Putin didn't invade while Trump was in office he waited until Joe Biden was in office. What does that mean? Who the f*** knows. Regardless of your opinion of trump it doesn't seem the world looks at Joe Biden like they might have Winston Churchill. Just that.

WSS

51 minutes ago, Neo said:

Pres Trump was ARMING the Ukraine, without rage from russia. They stfu.

russia would never have invaded. They DID NOT INVADE. they didn't even begin to move troops....nothing.

NONE of these events were happening with Pres Trump as president.

Plain truth is, they ARE NOW. Why not STFU long enough to read? or watch fox news about the war?

China threatening any country if they arm Taiwan.

NK launching missile.

russia murdered American journalist/filmmaker in the Ukraine.

russia threatening to leave our American astronaut stranded in space.

Pres Trump was RIGHT AGAIN. NATO was sleeping.

Now we are screwed, the whole world may be at war, and

you won't admit you should voted with us. Smartmouth all you want, the current dangerous events are

ONLY happening NOW. Because your'all chickens**t "president" is a mentally warped corrupt coward.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

68izsn.gif.f63f15d0f10223c8bd1a4b31695e5acd.gif

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

No one is addressing the question I posed. All I hear are negative Nancys playing the blame game and criticizing instead of offering solutions.

So once again:  What would you have Biden doing any differently right now?

Still waiting for some brilliant suggestions. Just crickets with BDS.

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

No one is addressing the question I posed. All I hear are negative Nancys playing the blame game and criticizing instead of offering solutions.

So once again:  What would you have Biden doing any differently right now?

Put everything back the way The true President Donald Trump had it before the Potato brain Joe Biden got into the White house.

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually if we're speaking crystal balls in hindsight if Trump was Putin's puppet seems like he would have just let him March right into Ukraine without a word. But now we're getting to the if the cat hadn't stopped to s*** it would have caught the mouse theories.  All we know for sure is that Putin didn't invade while Trump was in office he waited until Joe Biden was in office. What does that mean? Who the f*** knows. Regardless of your opinion of trump it doesn't seem the world looks at Joe Biden like they might have Winston Churchill. Just that.

WSS

We technically don't know for sure Putin waited for Biden. We just know it happened during Biden. You don't know he was ready to go years ago but chose to wait. 

25 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

We technically don't know for sure Putin waited for Biden. We just know it happened during Biden. You don't know he was ready to go years ago but chose to wait. 

truth is, pukin has been working for this for decades. Back in the early years, like I've said before, the soviets entered into a treaty with us, that forbid development of offensive bioweapon systems.

After the fall of the soviet union, they found out that the soviets, as soon as they signed it, went underground and expanded their secret development in underground secret labs - to design offensive bioweapons.

fast forward to now, they have been violating the agreements now again.

Pukin has had these weapons for years, and some more recently.

Here is a great article on russian weapon systems and pukin's warped mindset -

he says "people didn't listen to us then, they willl listen now. Meaning, russia will enforce

their demands if those demands are not met....russia can destroy any opposition.

right now, he is just looking for a chance to prove it.

He wants the soviet union put back together, and he will nuke the world if he can't own it.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/18906/heres-the-six-super-weapons-putin-unveiled-during-fiery-address

Here's The Six Super Weapons Putin Unveiled During Fiery Address

The Russian president said "you listen to us now" as he boasted about nuclear-powered cruise missile, hypersonic weapons, nuclear torpedoes, and more.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

That's exactly true. It could have absolutely nothing to do with it. I'm just covering some of the ridiculous accusations that we don't know anything about either.

WSS

ps I just noticed this topic has gone off the rails some time ago. Oh well.

10 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

No, you just have a blocked mind along with your bud Demented Joe!

Well in that case why don't you sum up or quote anyone that has addressed what Biden should do now in this current situation. Since I asked the question in this thread all I read is a lot of "shoulda" comments and blame for where we are. I do not see one suggestion above for what needs to be done from this point on, at least not in this thread.

If you have another place for me to look, please point it out. 

Still awaiting some positive suggestions that are tenable.

27 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well in that case why don't you sum up or quote anyone that has addressed what Biden should do now in this current situation. Since I asked the question in this thread all I read is a lot of "shoulda" comments and blame for where we are. I do not see one suggestion above for what needs to be done from this point on, at least not in this thread.

Not to speak for die-hard but once a situation gets to whatever point it's at oftentimes the responses are limited. Smoke two packs of cigarettes for 30 years then when you find out you've got metastasized lung cancer... Well your options are limited. And to be fair if you never smoked a cigarette in your life and find out the same thing. Same options.

WSS

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Put everything back the way The true President Donald Trump had it before the Potato brain Joe Biden got into the White house.

• Thanks 1

yeah,

23 hours ago, Neo said:

it would not have happened in the first damn place. The balance was tipped. The door was thrown wide open. The idea that anyone voted for biden or against Pres Trump and America..... because they thought that person would be a more effective president -

is worse than ludicrous. Even a top office of the obaMao commie regime says biden should RESIGN.

Simply put - name one good/great thing biden ever did in his entire career, and when you can't....you know you voted very, very badly.

5 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

The idea that anyone voted for biden or against Pres Trump and America..... because they thought that person would be a more effective president -

It's called freedom of choice. Maybe you've heard of it?

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Not to speak for die-hard but once a situation gets to whatever point it's at oftentimes the responses are limited. Smoke two packs of cigarettes for 30 years then when you find out you've got metastasized lung cancer... Well your options are limited. And to be fair if you never smoked a cigarette in your life and find out the same thing. Same options.

WSS

5 hours ago, Vambo said:

So no suggestions then huh?

25 minutes ago, Neo said:

With freedom comes responsibility. You all were extremely irresponsible with your vote.

You were free to vote for the demise of world peace through strength, a great economy,

staunch defense of our Constitution/Bill of Rights.

But you all were manipulated to FEEL like voting for your fake dislike for Pres Trump's

mean tweets you probably never read.

and you were manipulated to vote for war in the Ukraine, innocent men women and children violently dying, NK shooting off missiles, Iran shooting ICBM's, china threatening any country that helps arm Taiwan, ....

terror in NATO countries, a damaged economy here at home, defunding law and order, crime exploding in inner cities, and the real threat of WWIII and that war hitting our own shores.

You voted for all the tragedy, death and damage to our country.

just think on it.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So no suggestions then huh?

Kind of like asking your opponent what would he do to fix the mirror that you broke. But... Okay here's one that would go a long way to making things better across the board. Resign from office and turn yourself in for voter fraud and give the election back to Donald Trump. You've already pissed away the United States respect across the world.

But seriously even though the patient is almost dead anyway and there's probably not much you can do, reverse your ridiculous anti energy policies and even though it will take time make the United States a viable alternative to Russian oil. Baby steps.

WSS

3 hours ago, Neo said:

What a juvenile cop out response.

So, what other moronic shit do you do because "it's a free country"?

I'll let Cal tell you about the relationship between freedom of choice and responsibility.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The trumpublicans are too busy stopping people from have the freedom to vote, so why would they ever care about freedom of choice?

And of course the other resident idiot gave you a thumbs up on that gem.

Any citizen can vote. The only issue in play is that you demonrats believe that minorities are too stupid to obtain ID cards. Thats what you would call systemic racism.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The trumpublicans are too busy stopping people from have the freedom to vote, so why would they ever care about freedom of choice?

Only if they are as stupid as you and neo!

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

With freedom comes responsibility. You all were extremely irresponsible with your vote.

30 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Any citizen can vote. The only issue in play is that you demonrats believe that minorities are too stupid to obtain ID cards. Thats what you would call systemic racism.

Coming from the party of " Don't tread on me" and 1st amendment advocates, you sure take great pleasure hating on people who exercise their right to vote and their 1st amendment right to say who they want running this country and attacking them for it. That has to be the most Un-american thing I have ever seen.