THE BROWNS BOARD

US/world sacrifice

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

You , Cryfox, Dorko, Ass, and anybody else that hates on other Americans can eat a dick. I will shit on you parasites. 

Again with the love them or hate them how much time do you spend hating on other Americans? Specifically Republicans Christians and those you parody in your post?

WSS

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Again with the love them or hate them how much time do you spend hating on other Americans? Specifically Republicans Christians and those you parody in your post?

WSS

Just giving back to the community.

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

You also have a lot of nerve saying that. You know damn well who is in here the most attacking other board members. You're a fucking joke.

43 minutes ago, Neo said:

You also have a lot of nerve saying that. You know damn well who is in here the most attacking other board members. You're a fucking joke.

Thanks for the review but there isn't anybody here more unpleasant in their attacks against fellow Americans than you. And frankly it doesn't really bother me until we start accusing somebody else. That seems to be the way of life with the political message boards.

And I would say that the balance of liberals and conservatives, if you call it that, is fairly equal but sure some of the conservatives are a lot more prolific. Everybody has their own style.

WSS

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Coming from the party of " Don't tread on me" and 1st amendment advocates, you sure take great pleasure hating on people who exercise their right to vote and their 1st amendment right to say who they want running this country and attacking them for it. That has to be the most Un-american thing I have ever seen. 

childish ignorant bs. I and others are criticizing your stupid criteria for voting. You were not thinking of bettering your country - you were thinking, apparently, about free handouts from president lyin. won't even admit to buyer's remorse.

because no intelligent, well meaning voter could have voted for a totally career fookup and corrupt liar who never did anything good/great for America.

not one. You can't name one. sad.

13 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I and others are criticizing your stupid criteria for voting. You were not thinking of bettering your country

When are going to get it through your fucking skull that people can vote for anybody they want for whatever reason they want.

What is going to take for you to realize how stupid and childish you are for criticizing someone for voting? What you think about someone's vote has no meaning. 

1 hour ago, Neo said:

When are going to get it through your fucking skull that people can vote for anybody they want for whatever reason they want.

What is going to take for you to realize how stupid and childish you are for criticizing someone for voting? What you think about someone's vote has no meaning. 

Apparently it does you got so triggered you messed your panties!

triggered-angry.gif.862db05f7299d849588259d24ef0527e.gif

8 hours ago, Neo said:

It's called freedom of choice. Maybe you've heard of it?

Actually, it' called being a dumbass. I'm sure you've heard of it..

Seriously, we crack on each other all the time down here.. You really voted for Biden/Kamelho?? 🤣 😔

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Neo said:

of course they can. You chose stupidly. a career absolute corrupt, liar loser...who never did one good/great thing as a politician in his entire career.

I posted over 200 good/great things Pres Trump did for AMERICA.;

you can post a list of what your obaMao and biden have done.

It will be blank unless you stuff it with crap that isn't true.

You chose to vote against your own country. Your free choice.

and men, women and children, orphanages, hospitals, homes are being blasted to bits,

and we could enter WWIII if russia keeps going.

Nobody is criticizing you for voting - it's voting like a social media emotional knee jerk that is the point.

If you just admitted you screwed up on who you voted for, some of us could buy that.

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

of course they can. You chose stupidly. a career absolute corrupt, liar loser...who never did one good/great thing as a politician in his entire career.

I posted over 200 good/great things Pres Trump did for AMERICA.;

you can post a list of what your obaMao and biden have done.

It will be blank unless you stuff it with crap that isn't true.

and men, women and children, orphanages, hospitals, homes are being blasted to bits,

and we could enter WWIII if russia keeps going.

Nobody is criticizing you for voting - it's voting like a social media emotional knee jerk that is the point.

If you just admitted you screwed up on who you voted for, some of us could buy that.

Oh look, the resident crybaby is back. Whaa Waaa 🤣 But you can't even admit you got duped by a con man😅 Oh boy if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. 😄  Crybaby Cal, so much crying, so little time.

8 minutes ago, Neo said:

Oh look, the resident crybaby is back. Whaa Waaa 🤣 But you can't even admit you got duped by a con man😅 Oh boy if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. 😄  Crybaby Cal, so much crying, so little time.

cry? you can't name one, so that is your feeble sissy retort?

egad. have you no shame? no integrity?  your obaMao commie and biden were losers in doing anything good/great for America.

I listed Pres Trump's lists, you list biden's.

go for it. man up, be the first to think of just ONE.

Trump Administration Accomplishments - The White House

Reduced the direct cost of regulatory compliance by $50 billion, and will reduce costs by an additional $50 billion in FY 2020 alone. Removed nearly 25,000 pages from the Federal Register - more than any other president. The previous administration added over 16,000 pages.

Full list of President Trumps Accomplishments | WSAU News ...

480,000 Manufacturing Jobs added since President Trump's election US job openings rise outnumber the unemployed by 1 million Economic Growth Has Reached 3 Percent for the First Time in More than a ...

24 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

You know, I wouldn't take this so personally but I live in a neighborhood full of assholes like you. With their little "Don't Blame me, I voted for Trump" and "Let's Go Brandon" flags flying, and "Fuck Your Feelings" Yet none of them have the courage to say anything to someone's face. You're nothing but cowards that would not even have the balls to say something to someone. I see this everyday. I didn't fly "Fuck Donald Trump" flags when he got elected in 2016 because believe it or not I could care less.

You people act like spoiled little brats and it's sickening. You wouldn't walk up to a complete stranger with a Biden sticker on his car and tell him he has blood on his hands because he voted against Trump. So fuck you and anybody that looks like you.

20 minutes ago, Neo said:

You know, I wouldn't take this so personally but I live in a neighborhood full of assholes like you. With their little "Don't Blame me, I voted for Trump" and "Let's Go Brandon" flags flying, and "Fuck Your Feelings" Yet none of them have the courage to say anything to someone's face. You're nothing but cowards that would not even have the balls to say something to someone. I see this everyday. I didn't fly "Fuck Donald Trump" flags when he got elected in 2016 because believe it or not I could care less.

You people act like spoiled little brats and it's sickening. You wouldn't walk up to a complete stranger with a Biden sticker on his car and tell him he has blood on his hands because he voted against Trump. So fuck you and anybody that looks like you.

You are pretty caustic for a guy who says he couldn't care less. For all your internet tough guy antics I'm wondering how many Trump supporters you beat up on a daily basis?

Then again after Trump was elected the country didn't immediately go down the hole like it has this year. So why would anybody brag about not voting forth Trump?

WSS 

9 hours ago, Neo said:

0s.gif.aede4f761834e1dfb9dae95185e4375a.gif

9 hours ago, Neo said:

You know, I wouldn't take this so personally but I live in a neighborhood full of assholes like you. With their little "Don't Blame me, I voted for Trump" and "Let's Go Brandon" flags flying, and "Fuck Your Feelings" Yet none of them have the courage to say anything to someone's face. You're nothing but cowards that would not even have the balls to say something to someone. I see this everyday. I didn't fly "Fuck Donald Trump" flags when he got elected in 2016 because believe it or not I could care less. You people act like spoiled little brats and it's sickening. You wouldn't walk up to a complete stranger with a Biden sticker on his car and tell him he has blood on his hands because he voted against Trump. So fuck you and anybody that looks like you.

you are woodpecker's roommate or what? lol

You are blabbing when you should consider stfu for a sec and thinking instead of FEELING when you post. You have been antagonistic right off the bat. I don't say it to start a verbal war - I say it because the denial that you make a FEELING MISTAKE keeps getting pugnacious. ...

Weird how your "freedom of choice" flows into "you better not use your free speech to ME". You liberals feel you have your rights, and others should lose theirs, because you FEEL better when only YOU get to exercise your rights.

You all keep saying you did not like Pres Trump, so you voted for the opposite of peace in the world, no missiles, hostile nations respecting our resolve and strength and backing off, you voted against a great economy, lower gas prices, funding the police, patriotism, you voted against Original Supreme Court justices, you voted against helping VETERANS, you voted against support for Israel, you voted against our Constitution/Bill of Rights especially our 2nd Amendment,

and you voted for everything going on. I say that because if you stopped voting because of how you FEEL, you wouldn't have voted how you did.

World Wars, aggression - starts because of weakness. "Peace through Strength".

putting biden and whooris in our wh was just that - obviously making a deadly mistake.

I did not like Trump. I said it over and over. but I can THINK - and LISTENED - and realized he was absolutely

honest about his promises. And he kept  most all of them he could.

Here:Mk-M2_oH0d1iC0sBIMyLqlEmN-i4gJXMSjc8kNDF

Now try to stfu for a few seconds and list the good/great things biden has done for America in his entire career.

Let's see it and compare. If you can't, you should look in a mirror, and say mean things to your own face.

Have a nice day.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Neo said:

You wouldn't walk up to a complete stranger with a Biden sticker on his car and tell him he has blood on his hands because he voted against Trump. So fuck you and anybody that looks like you.

I've done it every chance I've gotten.. Now, that doesn't equate to too many times because quite frankly, it's very rare to see one anymore.

Dunno why....

And I've never said anything here that I wouldn't gladly say to your face.. With no worry.. :D

• Upvote 1