THE BROWNS BOARD

Juice Is Back ?

darren15

2 years $15m according to this guy ...but is he bullshitting ?

Breaking: The #Browns continue to have a great off-season as they sign back WR Jarvis Landry for 2 years 15 million dollars. After the signing of Deshaun Watson recently released WR Jarvis Landry and the Browns had mutual interest in having a reunion and they have came to a deal.
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Multiple sources report the Browns are working to return both Landry and Clowney.

Thats been talked about the last couple of days... May not be till tomorrow we hear anything...

It happens in all sports a lot the FO don't tip their hands on what their true hands and plans are.......and    *surprise *   a lot of untrue  (fake) rumors just pop up out there. 

Welcome to the NFL Draft Season it happens every year from the superbowl until the draft is over and gone and through UFA signings are over.

It's more fun than MLB and still headlines the sports news real and  " unreal "  (fake).

Mar. 8 Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, deadline for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players.
Mar. 14-16 During the period beginning at 12:00 noon, New York time, on March 14 and ending at 3:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 16, clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with, the certified agents of players who will become unrestricted free agents upon the expiration of their 2021 player contracts at 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 16.
  During the above two-day negotiating period, a prospective UFA who is not represented by an NFLPA Certified Contract Advisor is permitted to communicate directly with a new club’s front office officials (excluding the head coach and other members of the club’s coaching staff) regarding contract negotiations.
  No prospective unrestricted free agent is permitted to execute a contract with a new club until 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 16.
Mar. 16

The 2022 League Year and Free Agency period begin at 4:00 p.m., New York time.   The first day of the 2022 League Year will end at 11:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 16. Clubs will receive a Personnel Notice that will include all transactions submitted to the League office during the period between 4:00 p.m., New York time, and 11:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 16. Mar. 16 Trading period for 2022 begins at 4:00 p.m., New York time, after expiration of all 2021 contracts.

Mar. 27-30 Annual League Meeting, The Breakers, Palm Beach, Florida.

April April 4 Clubs that hired a new head coach after the end of the 2021 regular season may begin offseason workout programs.

April 18 Clubs with returning head coaches may begin offseason workout programs

April 20 Deadline to bring draft-eligible players to their facilities for a physical examination.

April 22 Deadline for restricted free agents to sign offer sheets.

April 27 Deadline for prior club to exercise Right of First Refusal to restricted free agents.

April 27 Deadline to time, test, and interview draft-eligible players.

April 28-30 NFL Draft, Las Vegas, Nevada......and the UFA season is in full swing !

4 minutes ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

I'd love to have Juice back. His competitive fight and spirit are something you can't teach. 

He just exudes confidence and demands respect but not in a churlish pushover kind of way.. Hes a steady force I like having on the team...

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Orion said:

...hoping it's true.

reads more like a choice of either Jarvis Landry or a former Texans WR Will Fuller... both look to need updated injury physicals..

Fuller broke his thumb in week 4/never returned on a 1 year deal in Miami last season.. Fuller is 27...

Landry is 29...don't give much shit's about what hurts...but did sprain his right knee twice, ending his season..     

https://www.si.com/nfl/texans/news/houston-deshaun-watson-cleveland-browns-will-fuller-sign#gid=ci029c9158f0002795&pid=usatsi_13900223

Last season, Fuller signed a one-year, $10 million deal with the Miami Dolphins in hopes of helping second-year quarterback Tua Tagovailoa. Instead, a thumb injury limited Fuller to two games. He recorded four catches for 26 yards, three of which came in one game. 

^^ in my humble opinion 🤓... @.10M/2 games...By week 14, Jarvis would have had Fuller's thumb checked for a pussy ;)

26 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

reads more like a choice of either Jarvis Landry or a former Texans WR Will Fuller... both look to need updated injury physicals..

Fuller broke his thumb in week 4/never returned on a 1 year deal in Miami last season.. Fuller is 27...

Landry is 29...don't give much shit's about what hurts...but did sprain his right knee twice, ending his season..     

https://www.si.com/nfl/texans/news/houston-deshaun-watson-cleveland-browns-will-fuller-sign#gid=ci029c9158f0002795&pid=usatsi_13900223

I wouldn't mind having Will Fuller... He at least gives DW some familiarity...

Sources: Free agent Jarvis Landry has terminated his representation agreement with Damarius Bilbo of Klutch Sports.   bye-bye agent !

https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/look-jarvis-landry-reportedly-fires-his-agent

On 3/24/2022 at 6:15 PM, gumby73 said:

Sources: Free agent Jarvis Landry has terminated his representation agreement with Damarius Bilbo of Klutch Sports.   bye-bye agent !

https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/look-jarvis-landry-reportedly-fires-his-agent

I hope he terminated his agent by casting him into the fire of Mordor. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I hope he terminated his agent by casting him into the fire of Mordor. 

lmao! 🤣... ya see.. this is why i miss Poetic'G around here come draft season

I surely hope this is not true.

I mean, he's got to know his prime has come and gone, and he wasn't getting that money THEN, so now, after two somewhat injury-riddled seasons?

He's a #2, or on a top offensive team a #3 WR now. To be honest, I don't know if he ever was a legit #1. 

Landry previously was represented by Damarius Bilbo of Klutch Sports. According to the NFLPA, Landry is now represented by Roosevelt Barnes and Jovan Barnes.

They have negotiated contracts for Laveranues Coles, Walter Jones, Ray Lewis, Ndamukong Suh,[1] and Andre Wadsworth, among others.[2] 

20M? with this pending WR draft class? nah!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nickers said:

I could see giving him 12 mil max deal...

My brother (like other casual fans) who's a BROWNS fan but not a football nut like most of us here realizes just that plus that Haslam ownership  " leaves a lot to be desired ".

Plus the new guy has baggage and Mayfield may not be worth #1 pick money and true franchise quarterback......OK that's mine.

Some things just become apparent over time.   The BROWNS are realizing that right now. 

GO BROWNS,  and the new quarterback time to put up some big returns  !