THE BROWNS BOARD

Juice Is Back ?

darren15

27 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

My brother (like other casual fans) who's a BROWNS fan but not a football nut like most of us here realizes just that plus that Haslam ownership  " leaves a lot to be desired ".

Plus the new guy has baggage and Mayfield may not be worth #1 pick money and true franchise quarterback......OK that's mine.

Some things just become apparent over time.   The BROWNS are realizing that right now. 

GO BROWNS,  and the new quarterback time to put up some big returns  !

I have high doubts Watson will move the needle much on this team...

1 hour ago, nickers said:

I have high doubts Watson will move the needle much on this team...

This makes little sense.  If you were of the belief that Baker coming back healthy would help get this team to the playoffs; then if Deshaun comes in and finds his 2020 form...  How does the latter NOT move the needle?

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

This makes little sense.  If you were of the belief that Baker coming back healthy would help get this team to the playoffs; then if Deshaun comes in and finds his 2020 form...  How does the latter NOT move the needle?

I just see more of the same old , same old...

14 minutes ago, laiccm said:

Cuz the Browns have beaten your fandom.down so many years......

If this don't work I'll be with you

If this does not work... Jimmy better realize his weakness as a team owner... Do the right thing.. And sell it to somebody that can do something with it...

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

This is strange coming from you, considering how cheerful and positive you usually are on every topic you comment on. 

Fuck off HillJack... I wasnt talking to you , Moron!

3 hours ago, nickers said:

If this does not work... Jimmy better realize his weakness as a team owner... Do the right thing.. And sell it to somebody that can do something with it...

Will he really doesn't have any reason to do that, the NFL is set up so no matter how bad a team sucks the owner makes money. Mike Brown has followed that pattern free years. Maybe Art Modell was the exception to the rule?

WSS

That sucks by the way

• Upvote 2

Will he really doesn't have any reason to do that, the NFL is set up so no matter how bad a team sucks the owner makes money.

With DW’s guaranteed contract, if the Browns suck he along with Jimmah will make money.

There’s no incentive.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, darren15 said:

BREAKING: Sources tell

that WR Jarvis Landry is negotiating a deal to return to Cleveland.

Things are getting Juicy

never showed the story...

On 3/27/2022 at 6:17 PM, nickers said:

You had better take your Homer glasses off for a minute nickers and realize when it comes to the totality of NFL ownership- Haslam is far from the worst. 

I'll let you rate Jimmy on a 1 (the best) to 32 (the worst) owner. BTW, some of being a great owner involves dumb luck. Just ask Bob Kraft about that.  :D 

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

You had better take your Homer glasses off for a minute nickers and realize when it comes to the totality of NFL ownership- Haslam is far from the worst. 

I'll let you rate Jimmy on a 1 (the best) to 32 (the worst) owner. BTW, some of being a great owner involves dumb luck. Just ask Bob Kraft about that.  :D 

It's not about Homer glasses Larry... They have been shitty stewards of the team... Their track record... or lack thereof... Speaks for itself... THEY S U C K!

1 minute ago, nickers said:

It's not about Homer glasses Larry... They have been shitty stewards of the team... Their track record... or lack thereof... Speaks for itself... THEY S U C K!

Over Dan Snyder of Washington? The Texans owner who the FBI just investigated probably? Jets owner? Kahn in Jacksonville?? Naw dude....you wrong on this one

57 minutes ago, laiccm said:

Over Dan Snyder of Washington? The Texans owner who the FBI just investigated probably? Jets owner? Kahn in Jacksonville?? Naw dude....you wrong on this one

ummm NOPE!.. Look at all of the jack offs Haslam hired... Ray Farmer, Freddie... Hue.. Fired Chud after only 1 season  (I thought Chud was a good coach) Jimmy is a DUMB dickhead Tn Huckster... puhleeze!

Just now, nickers said:

ummm NOPE!

None of the ones I mentioned are considered Superbowl rosters...Browns are. None have been to the playoffs or even close recently...We were just 2 seasons ago. We won 8 games last year and made big moves. Washington won 7....Jets 4, Jax 3 and the Texans 4......Your opinion but respectfully disagree easily

1 minute ago, laiccm said:

None of the ones I mentioned are considered Superbowl rosters...Browns are. None have been to the playoffs or even close recently...We were just 2 seasons ago. We won 8 games last year and made big moves. Washington won 7....Jets 4, Jax 3 and the Texans 4......Your opinion but respectfully disagree easily

His record.. Or lack thereof... Speaks for itself... 2 playoff games... Whippy fizz!

3 minutes ago, nickers said:

His record.. Or lack thereof... Speaks for itself... 2 playoff games... Whippy fizz!

In comparison to the ones I mentioned past seasons arent that much better than the Browns aif at all and most importantly the Browns are much better than them presently. Disagree? If so...which one you pick over the Browns? Jets?Jax? Wash?Texans?

1 hour ago, laiccm said:

In comparison to the ones I mentioned past seasons arent that much better than the Browns aif at all and most importantly the Browns are much better than them presently. Disagree? If so...which one you pick over the Browns? Jets?Jax? Wash?Texans?

Like a i said... Whippy Fizz...

1 hour ago, nickers said:

They all suck.. What really is the difference?.. Their all inept...

That wasn't the question I posited to you nickers...  There's varying degrees of suckitude. Haslam isn't the worst owner in the NFL- not by a long shot. If you hate Jimmy, you had just better find another team to root for. Haslam has poured million$$ of his own money into stadium improvements, has generally learned from past mistakes. He's not going anywhere anytime soon.

I can add to Ia's list- skinflint Mike Brown down Cinci way who won't plug a nickel of his own money into the stadium. Only cold weather team without an indoor training facility.  Or would you prefer McNair who saw fit to have O'Brien coach\GM down Houston way, and now has a team chaplain as his GM? Systematically drove four starting pro bowlers out of town, made one of the worst trades in recent NFL history giving away Deandre Hopkins...That makes Ray Farmer look like a genius by comparison.  Indy has recovering? drug dependent Irsay running the show. Or gee- you could have the Vagabond Davises or carpetbagger Kroenke pull the Browns (ala Modell) out of town in search of greener pastures. Hey, while I'm at it, how 'bout dem Lions?  

Is Bob Kraft a great owner because a lightning bolt hit him in the ass twice- first hiring Bill B, then getting The GOAT in the sixth round? So if you want to say the only qualification to becoming an NFL owner is having billions of dollars to buy into the Exclusive Club of 32, I might agree with you. Their relative performance once they're in the club varies greatly however.  :)   

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, hoorta said:

That wasn't the question I posited to you nickers...  There's varying degrees of suckitude. Haslam isn't the worst owner in the NFL- not by a long shot. If you hate Jimmy, you had just better find another team to root for. Haslam has poured million$$ of his own money into stadium improvements, has generally learned from past mistakes. He's not going anywhere anytime soon.

I can add to Ia's list- skinflint Mike Brown down Cinci way who won't plug a nickel of his own money into the stadium. Only cold weather team without an indoor training facility.  Or would you prefer McNair who saw fit to have O'Brien coach\GM down Houston way, and now has a team chaplain as his GM? Systematically drove four starting pro bowlers out of town, made one of the worst trades in recent NFL history giving away Deandre Hopkins...That makes Ray Farmer look like a genius by comparison.  Indy has recovering? drug dependent Irsay running the show. Or gee- you could have the Vagabond Davises or carpetbagger Kroenke pull the Browns (ala Modell) out of town in search of greener pastures. Hey, while I'm at it, how 'bout dem Lions?  

Is Bob Kraft a great owner because a lightning bolt hit him in the ass twice- first hiring Bill B, then getting The GOAT in the sixth round? So if you want to say the only qualification to becoming an NFL owner is having billions of dollars to buy into the Exclusive Club of 32, I might agree with you. Their relative performance once they're in the club varies greatly however.  :)   

Okay Larry.. Whatever,, He still sucks...

• Haha 1