THE BROWNS BOARD

The Board

Westside Steve

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey it looks weird but it seems like it's working. Hopefully support can redo the graphics. Cross your fingers. My IT expertise is just about 0.

Bear with us

WSS

It will work out eventually Steve... One of my Daily thought of the day sites crashed for a couple days when they were in the process of updating some outdated code.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

It will work out eventually Steve... One of my Daily thought of the day sites crashed for a couple days when they were in the process of updating some outdated code.  

A few other tweaks.. I can't edit my posts, and Mod stuff looks like as of now I could only delete threads.  :)  

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

As Time rolls on things we're coming together a little bit better. Still haven't figured out how to bring back the Cleveland Browns colors but it looks like things are operating at least as well as usual. Thanks for your patience everybody.

WSS

The theme button at the bottom of the page has a Browns option. That adds a little orange to some of the headers.

Orange ya glad l mentioned that?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

As Time rolls on things we're coming together a little bit better. Still haven't figured out how to bring back the Cleveland Browns colors but it looks like things are operating at least as well as usual. Thanks for your patience everybody.

WSS

Looks like whoever is doing the upgrading already took care of one of the things i was going to suggest.. Changing from http to https protocol.  :)   

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ballpeen said:

Everything looks great.  Thanks!

Definitely an improvement over version 1.01.  Nice colors. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Things is getting weird around here 

My kind of team...

brown.jpg

Job Well done on cleaning this site up.. Stan would be so proud of the new look 🙏  it's so awesome the doors never had to close..

Thanks to everyone involved in making this happen !   Thanks  (any funding needs? just say the word 'donate') 

Question? Is there a option, to close the mini pop up window in some threads (split screen).. reading top posters of thread? thanks again !

• Upvote 2

On 4/8/2022 at 8:47 AM, Ibleedbrown said:

I’m trying to figure out the badges thing that show on our avatars. I gather with the redesign everyone gets knocked down to newbie status, but what’s up with the shield looking badge in some people’s avatar?  What does that signify?

We don’t need no stinkin’ badges. 

Moderators for 1 or more forums.

WSS

• Thanks 1