THE BROWNS BOARD

2022 NFL Draft: Day 3

Dutch Oven

DJ wasn't given offers so if he doesn't sign his tender then it's an oh well. 

Kareem can still be moved and your 3rd RB can be another late round or UDFA. Don't forget John Kelly. 

Money is tight so that extra few mil saved with Kareem off roster could mean Clowney and/or Jarvis.

5 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Kareem can still be moved and your 3rd RB can be another late round or UDFA. Don't forget John Kelly. 

Money is tight so that extra few mil saved with Kareem off roster could mean Clowney and/or Jarvis.

Normally an RB2 making 6M is a luxury.  If our offensive approach is somewhat similar to what it has been I would say a good RB2 like Hunt is a necessity…and he’s RB1 on passing downs.  If we are serious about contending next season I think he’s absolutely needed

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well no pick for quit a while..................nap time.😁😴

156 202 223 246 left in 2022

I was thinking about that maybe play some chess and watch the draft ?  Emails caught up. 

And my cheap mlb plug Guardians won 9-8 yesterday first pitch in OAK 4:07 today,  watch on 2 TVs ?  

So much to do.

3 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Normally an RB2 making 6M is a luxury.  If our offensive approach is somewhat similar

I think the issue is believing that this offense HAS to be driven by the running game now.   

If Watson is what I believe him to be, then that isn't such the case.  Which means RB is now further devalued, especially RB2.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, syd said:

i just switched over i missed that that little jingle before each pick

I did NFL NET for a few minutes back to ESPN probably until 7 pm.

10 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I doubt DEJ is back but don't see them moving Hunt this year. He is an integral part of winning now. 

Chubb - Hunt - Ford - Kelly - Felton

I like Kelly as well. 

3 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

156 202 223 246 left in 2022

I was thinking about that maybe play some chess and watch the draft ?  Emails caught up. 

And my cheap mlb plug Guardians won 9-8 yesterday first pitch in OAK 4:07 today,  watch on 2 TVs ?  

So much to do.

i got a new chess board for christmas its bad ass as for baseball the owner of the reds is a flipping tool

• Like 1

tweet of day 3..

Adam Schefter Retweeted

There are more undrafted free agents in the Hall of Fame than No. 1 overall picks, No. 2 overall, No. 3 overall, No. 4 overall, etc. It's not about where you start. It's how you finish. Some hope for the players who will go undrafted today...

12 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

2.25 saved, 5.625 dead, no effect after 2022

Go to overthecap, choose "trade before 6/1"

Only 25 more picks until we're up again!

Is Berry going to draft Araiza? Stay tuned..

he just went to buffalo

6 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

SD State punter Matt Araiza goes to punt in Buffalo ? ...... Burrrrrrr!  👣(free the Hammer)

Damn I take a little nap and you guys let my punter and my Arkansas DT slip away??!! Ur all fired!😆

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm giving you a second chance. Punter Ryan Stonehouse Colo. St. and DT Jayden Peevy Texas A&M.😁

your A&M TE misses the cut? I got no clue whats next..