THE BROWNS BOARD

Our democracy is still under attack

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Presidents get too much blame and too much credit. 

Biden sucks. He isn't making anything better. I'll take that over the guy that incited a riot at the Capitol by pushing the baseless lie that he won a presidential election, after actively trying to surpress voters, because he knew he could get his cult to believe anything. Or the guy that seemed to want to make the pandemic worse at every turn until he could take credit for a vaccine his base didn't trust. Or the guy that, even for a president, has a massive fucking ego making him incapable of admitting wrongdoing.

Enough with this fucking "mean tweets" BS as of that is the only criticism of the guy. You're better than that. 

Jeepers creepers!  If accurate, which it's not, most of that occurred AFTER you voted for Biden I'm going to safely assume.

So what did Trumpy actually do that was so detrimental  to our beloved nation that caused you to vote for Joe for crying out loud????

And Go Browns!!!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Deleted? What are you talking about?

You have complained often about everybody being an alt except for you and the rest of the squad. Gorka signed in under an old instance of his membership and asked me to delete the Gorka account. So it's still only one guy. 

WSS

34 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You have complained often about everybody being an alt except for you and the rest of the squad. Gorka signed in under an old instance of his membership and asked me to delete the Gorka account. So it's still only one guy. 

WSS

Yet again you're either ignorant or willfully ignorant. But sure, that's what happened.

Alright, that's Gorka now. Good to know. 

so did anyone else toon into tonites capitol hill /Jan 6 show?

starring Liz Cheney,  who come january 2023 will be reading an MSNBC teleprompter instead of reciting the table of contents 

that her fellow colleagues and her compiled for this next to puke wothy rendition of the stupidist  insurrection we had.

boy, without Trump you guys would have nothing .. 

8 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

nothing on the cowardly cop who shot and killed an unarmed protester 

Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt.

yep  - it's all a political hackjob against Pres Trump running again.

Meanwhile, one of the protesters who was arrested and in jail all this time....

committed suicide  -- before sentencing.

On 6/7/2022 at 4:41 PM, MLD Woody said:

Look man, Biden is perfect. Clearly. He had many flaws. But to think:

- all of these items are his fault entirely

- none of these issues were set in motion before his presidency

- the pandemic had no effect on these issues

Is just idiotic.

Presidents get too much blame and too much credit. 

Biden sucks. He isn't making anything better. I'll take that over the guy that incited a riot at the Capitol by pushing the baseless lie that he won a presidential election, after actively trying to surpress voters, because he knew he could get his cult to believe anything. Or the guy that seemed to want to make the pandemic worse at every turn until he could take credit for a vaccine his base didn't trust. Or the guy that, even for a president, has a massive fucking ego making him incapable of admitting wrongdoing.

Enough with this fucking "mean tweets" BS as of that is the only criticism of the guy. You're better than that. 

you-were-serious-about-that.gif

17 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

you-were-serious-about-that.gif

You think neanderthal moron MAGAs were invited to storm the Capitol because of just one rally? I never said that. It was months and months of build up to that point that Trump absolutely deserves blame for. Just like how he could have helped improve the covid situation at multiple points but didn't. 

I'm going to guess you're just completely misunderstanding the point here and I'm going to guess that the MSNBC clip was about to get into this point if it wasn't just cut off there. It's not that one rally in that one instance spontaneously causes everything. It was a long build up.

But blindly believing whatever you see the first time you see it because it supports your diluted conspiracy bullshit and then never fact checking it is kind of just par for the course with you

Aren't you supposed to be off of the grid now anyway?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jan/4/nancy-pelosi-accused-hiding-information-her-role-s/

Pelosi accused of hiding info on her role in security breakdown on Jan. 6

"

However, the Feb.1 response to Mr. Davis from the Capitol’s chief administrative officer and sergeant-at-arms denied the request to turn over documents.

“It’s been almost a year since the first request. We’ve made multiple attempts since to get this information but have been unsuccessful each time,” said Ashley Phelps, a spokeswoman for House Administration Committee Republicans. “If the House SAA and CAO do plan to comply with our request, we’d hope it would be this Congress. Speaker Pelosi could direct them to do so, and this wouldn’t be an issue.”

Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio, the top Republican on the Judiciary Committee, also is involved in the effort. He said there have been conflicting accounts about security preparations days before a pro-Trump mob stormed the Capitol in an attempt to stop Congress from certifying Joseph R. Biden’s presidential election win.

“You have conflicting testimony from that time period. The Capitol Hill police have said that they asked for the National Guard to be present on Jan. 6. The sergeant-at-arms has said, ‘No, you didn’t.’ So one guy says we asked for it; the other guy says we didn’t,” Mr. Jordan said on Fox News’ “The Ingraham Angle.”

“The guy who says we didn’t ask for it reports directly to the speaker and won’t turn over the documents. The guy who said we did ask for the National Guard, they’ve given us the information.”

The top Republicans on several House committees that started early probes into the Jan. 6 attack first sent Mrs. Pelosi a letter on Feb. 15 asking for her communications with law enforcement related to the security plans."

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

You think neanderthal moron MAGAs were invited to storm the Capitol because of just one rally? I never said that. It was months and months of build up to that point that Trump absolutely deserves blame for. Just like how he could have helped improve the covid situation at multiple points but didn't. 

I'm going to guess you're just completely misunderstanding the point here and I'm going to guess that the MSNBC clip was about to get into this point if it wasn't just cut off there. It's not that one rally in that one instance spontaneously causes everything. It was a long build up.

But blindly believing whatever you see the first time you see it because it supports your diluted conspiracy bullshit and then never fact checking it is kind of just par for the course with you

Aren't you supposed to be off of the grid now anyway?

again, your assertions are unjustifiable, you have no way to back up your contentions, but you issue them to have some kind of come back.

You talk out of your twisted beak.

On 6/6/2022 at 9:51 AM, Westside Steve said:

https://www.aol.com/republican-cheney-warns-u-democracy-181450018-131808763.html

Ahead of public hearings on the Jan. 6 attack at the Capitol, GOP Rep. Liz Cheney warned that U.S. democracy is threatened by efforts to deny the outcome of th...

Hey Liz just shut up. Yes it probably is under attack but not from the boogeyman Donald f****** Trump.

WSS

You mean the bogeyman/traitor?   For you ostriches, little scared rabbits in the trumphole 🐇 and monkeys 🙈🙉 here is the heart of the matter in one short sequence. DJT was fully aware he had lost and fully aware there was no stolen election, etc. And yet he has persisted to this day to violate his oath to the Constitution. Everyone of consequence told him the truth, but he called in his supporters for overthrow of the newly elected government. That is the definition of a traitor like it or not.

And spare me the TDS comments, first refuge of the intentionally ignorant.

39 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You mean the bogeyman/traitor?   For you ostriches, little scared rabbits in the trumphole 🐇 and monkeys 🙈🙉 here is the heart of the matter in one short sequence. DJT was fully aware he had lost and fully aware there was no stolen election, etc. And yet he has persisted to this day to violate his oath to the Constitution. Everyone of consequence told him the truth, but he called in his supporters for overthrow of the newly elected government. That is the definition of a traitor like it or not.

What it is my friend is the textbook definition of nonsense. And it's not really TDS which you most certainly suffer from it's a calculated plan from the Liberals the Democrats the anarchists Etc to find some Kangaroo Court charge to keep Donald Trump from being the president of the United States again in 2024. Especially in the light of the Monumental failure your guy has been. Let's not kid ourselves. I've asked any of you crazy people over and over to post the quotes the Donald Trump made that would make a rational person believed that they could take the United States by force with a handful of middle-aged men and women doing nothing more than milling around. So I'm not sure if you're stupid or crazy or just dishonest enough to think that repeating this narrative will whip up the other members of your little cabal. And it doesn't matter.

Even if it was valid, which it certainly is not, you Liars who use this as a reason to hate Trump actually hated him from before the election. So while we are sparing people oh, you can spare me the lies and b******* and just be honest for a second or two. I know that's a tall order for Democrats.

WSS

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

What it is my friend is the textbook definition of nonsense. And it's not really TDS which you most certainly suffer from it's a calculated plan from the Liberals the Democrats the anarchists Etc to find some Kangaroo Court charge to keep Donald Trump from being the president of the United States again in 2024. Especially in the light of the Monumental failure your guy has been. Let's not kid ourselves. I've asked any of you crazy people over and over to post the quotes the Donald Trump made that would make a rational person believed that they could take the United States by force with a handful of middle-aged men and women doing nothing more than milling around. So I'm not sure if you're stupid or crazy or just dishonest enough to think that repeating this narrative will whip up the other members of your little cabal. And it doesn't matter.

Even if it was valid, which it certainly is not, you Liars who use this as a reason to hate Trump actually hated him from before the election. So while we are sparing people oh, you can spare me the lies and b******* and just be honest for a second or two. I know that's a tall order for Democrats.

WSS

Just keep watching. Liz is the defender of the Constitution knowing it will likely cost her a seat in Congress. And there is only one real pathological liar involved here and you choose to follow him all the way to the corrupt ending. How's that for an honest response to the dishonest followers of King Liar?

14 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just keep watching. Liz is the defender of the Constitution knowing it will likely cost her a seat in Congress. And there is only one real pathological liar involved here and you choose to follow him all the way to the corrupt ending. How's that for an honest response to the dishonest followers of King Liar?

Now you're just wasting my time. Liz and the rest of the fake Republicans as well as you lefties are embarrassed because you had your ass handed to you and would again in 24.

Hopefully it cost her her seat. But...She does have big-time name recognition and there are probably some people out there that are still just itching to waste more blood and treasure in bogus Foreign Wars. And no doubt the money will come rolling in from her fellow Democrats.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Now you're just wasting my time. Liz and the rest of the fake Republicans as well as you lefties are embarrassed because you had your ass handed to you and would again in 24.

Hopefully it cost her her seat. But...She does have big-time name recognition and there are probably some people out there that are still just itching to waste more blood and treasure in bogus Foreign Wars. And no doubt the money will come rolling in from her fellow Democrats.

WSS

Too ridiculously funny Steve. Bring back the Trillion Dollar (per year) Man. Talk about fake Republicans. Set the all time record regardless of party and I'm not including the covid year since that would put a hole in any deficit. How did he excuse it?  "I like debt."  No shit Sherlock.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Too ridiculously funny Steve. Bring back the Trillion Dollar (per year) Man. Talk about fake Republicans. Set the all time record regardless of party and I'm not including the covid year since that would put a hole in any deficit. How did he excuse it?  "I like debt."  No shit Sherlock.

If you want to whine about national debt as a percentage of the GDP here's some numbers. You can see during which 4/8 years the most significant leaps were, but it has been a steady climb. If you are just talking out your ass then never mind.

https://www.thebalance.com/national-debt-by-year-compared-to-gdp-and-major-events-3306287

WSS

11 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Here goes Tex agin.  What a suuurrrprise.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Not sure how it will pan out with the machines, but for now :

image.png.d4380cf545ca17dcbe5f4a6a27a6d0c6.png

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/09/harriet-hageman-overwhelming-favorite-oust-liz-cheney-up-28-points/

23 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just keep watching. Liz is the destroyer of the Constitution knowing it will likely cost her a seat in Congress, and a job at CNN.   And there is only one real pathological liar involved here and i choose to follow him and his Hoe Kamaltoe.. How's that for an honest response to the patriotic followers of the real President, Trump!

"democracy is under attack" .... but not from the group that tried to storm the capitol because their leader told them the election was rigged. Or from the group that tries to limit voting as much as possible because they know voter restriction helps their chances. Or from the group going to multiple state courts for blatant gerrymandering to limit the voice of minority voters...

This board has olympic gold medal level mental gymnastics