THE BROWNS BOARD

Our democracy is still under attack

https://www.aol.com/republican-cheney-warns-u-democracy-181450018-131808763.html

Ahead of public hearings on the Jan. 6 attack at the Capitol, GOP Rep. Liz Cheney warned that U.S. democracy is threatened by efforts to deny the outcome of th...

Hey Liz just shut up. Yes it probably is under attack but not from the boogeyman Donald f****** Trump. Look around you, look at the military-industrial complex look at the proxy wars across the world look at the incompetent Administration you ushered in look at the destruction of our economy the ruination of our Workforce look at the rise in violence because people have nothing to do but sit around and seethe. Look at the spectre of World War 3 as you morons gin-up conflicts in places that don't matter. Look at street violence look at the explosion of violent crime in the inner cities where you maggots are afraid to open your mouth for fear of being called racist. Kiss my ass Liz.

WSS

• Thanks 3

Liz is one of  heroes......serious inflation is going to hurt many, many families. Regular gas is now 5.09 a gallon.

DIESEL is a dollar more.

Paying to protect other countries, while the left refuses to protect our own borders.

All hell could break loose.

30 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

TRUMP ON TRIAL: The January 6 Committee Hearings and The Question of Criminality (brookings.edu)

Nice summary from a creditable source. I understand that the fake patriots that put their dear leader ahead of their country don't care about the attempt coup. But there are still some American that do.

Burn the witch.

Screenshot_20220606-130834_Google.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Mike's hair isn't that long. But it is the expected responds from the people who care more for their party than their country.

You 'party over country' guys have been given the opportunity over and over and over to explain the glories of the Biden regime.

WSS 

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

TRUMP ON TRIAL: The January 6 Committee Hearings and The Question of Criminality (brookings.edu)

Nice summary from a creditable source. I understand that the fake patriots that put their dear leader ahead of their country don't care about the attempt coup. But there are still some American that do.

image.png.c2f7a81d7a2c60c85ea95177e939cf73.pngimage.thumb.png.38ebc89b72ce6227556ae32909ff62a2.png

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You 'party over country' guys have been given the opportunity over and over and over to explain the glories of the Biden regime.

WSS 

And you've repeatedly not comprehended the answer apparently...

No one likes Biden man. No one here are least. He's a lesser of two evils. The less harm option. It sucks, but here we are. That's why he can have less turnout at a rally and beat trump. Because the ejection wasn't who had more delusional cult members following them. It's just who had more votes. 

You dipshits on the right always do this. There's always this assumption that is someone does ride trump's dick as hard as you they must be the polar opposite.

Turns out you can dislike trump without liking Biden. 

How many fucking times do we need to go over this? You have to be ignoring this on purpose because it's easier to blindly post shit like "tell us what's so great about your dear leader!" than spend 1% of your brain understanding the response. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No one likes Biden man. No one here are least. He's a lesser of two evils. The less harm option. It sucks, but here we are. That's why he can have less turnout at a rally and beat trump. Because the ejection wasn't who had more delusional cult members following them. It's just who had more votes. 

You dipshits on the right always do this. There's always this assumption that is someone does ride trump's dick as hard as you they must be the polar opposite.

How many fucking times do we need to go over this? You have to be ignoring this on purpose because it's easier to blindly post shit like "tell us what's so great about your dear leader!" than spend 1% of your brain understanding the response. 

image.png.ca9311f7ae44b34b3cff8c025ba3ea0e.png

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I comprehend the question and the answer perfectly but thanks for your concern. You can bray about the lesser of two evils until your face turns blue yet at the end of the day you voted for the worst president in the history of the United States of America. The United States is in worse shape than probably any other time except for possibly the Great Depression. And the chances of topping that don't look too bad these days.

Another thing that you  fails to comprehend is that we were better off, a hell of a lot better off, under Trump than we are under the guy you voted for. We were better off under Barack Obama we were better off under George W bush and Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon; just about everybody except Jimmy Carter who Joe Biden has surpassed as the worst president in memory.

And I understand it makes you angry when you're pressed to give examples of what you like better about Joe Biden, because you nor your little PM cabal nor your  little  bitch ccc have got any clue other than to spout nonsense.

But it's touching to see you get so angry and defensive of your little girlfriend and the slobbering old butt plug you elected president. Well, kind of...

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

He's a lesser of two evils. The less harm option.

I literally almost wet myself reading this shit.

You must be living in some fucking alternate universe.

• Upvote 1

The following is a letter from our Governor Ron DeSantis:

"Our country is currently facing a great threat. A new enemy has emerged from the shadows that seeks to destroy and intimidate their way to a transformed state, and country, that you and I would hardly recognize.

This enemy is the radical vigilante woke mob that will steamroll anything and anyone in their way. Their blatant attacks on the American way of life are clear and intensifying: stifling dissent, public shaming, rampant violence, and a perverted version of history.

A group that will, literally, tear down monuments and buildings but — perhaps in an even more sinister way — tear down the American spirit itself. They go after the family unit, parental rights, traditional moral values, the church, and fact-based education.

Over the past few years, we’ve watched horrified as this group has attempted to brainwash our children into thinking we live in an evil, racist, irredeemable country.

We listened to them deny science and data to exert political theater all the while trampling over personal liberties enshrined in the Constitution.
We saw them take to the streets for an entire summer like outlaws burning, looting, and destroying everything in sight while being told they were “mostly peaceful” and “passionate.”

We watched Big Tech moguls in Silicon Valley be the arbiters of truth – deciding who gets to speak and who gets silenced through the digital public square.

We listened to the legacy media muffle legitimately verifiable news stories that didn’t align with their preferred narrative, only to watch the truth trickle out months later at a more politically expedient time."
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Axe said:
The following is a letter from our Governor Ron DeSantis:

"Our country is currently facing a great threat. A new enemy has emerged from the shadows that seeks to destroy and intimidate their way to a transformed state, and country, that you and I would hardly recognize.

This enemy is the radical vigilante woke mob that will steamroll anything and anyone in their way. Their blatant attacks on the American way of life are clear and intensifying: stifling dissent, public shaming, rampant violence, and a perverted version of history.

A group that will, literally, tear down monuments and buildings but — perhaps in an even more sinister way — tear down the American spirit itself. They go after the family unit, parental rights, traditional moral values, the church, and fact-based education.

Over the past few years, we’ve watched horrified as this group has attempted to brainwash our children into thinking we live in an evil, racist, irredeemable country.

We listened to them deny science and data to exert political theater all the while trampling over personal liberties enshrined in the Constitution.
We saw them take to the streets for an entire summer like outlaws burning, looting, and destroying everything in sight while being told they were “mostly peaceful” and “passionate.”

We watched Big Tech moguls in Silicon Valley be the arbiters of truth – deciding who gets to speak and who gets silenced through the digital public square.

We listened to the legacy media muffle legitimately verifiable news stories that didn’t align with their preferred narrative, only to watch the truth trickle out months later at a more politically expedient time."

This is completely true. We NEED him to be president.

15 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Once more. I'll take you at your word that you believe it was the lesser of two evils. Then why don't you and cccp tell me exactly what about the United States was bad because of trump and what is now because of the Biden Administration. Even slightly oh, as you say less evil. I know hindsight is impossible to prove but is that what you truly believe? Or is it similar to the Johnny Manziel case for those of us who thought he would improve the team and found out we were terribly wrong?

WSS

The worst President in history tried to overturn a free and fair election. And you cultists still love this traitorous piece of shit. But, but, but ByDon. Fuck your feeling, your cult leader lost to an old man in his basement. Some how you cultists think you love this country at the same time you support a guy who tried to destroy it. If it wasn't for Pence, he would have succeeded and you fake patriots would be cheering him on. 

"However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion." - George Washington

George saw Cheetos Jesus coming. You fake patriots were supporting a President, who want to throw away people votes, because he lost. All he had to do was say there was fraud and you lined up behind him. Your feelings say there is no way Cheetos could have lost, so of course there is fraud. That good enough proof for you fake patriots. So please stop pretending that you give a shit about this country. You only care about your "team" winning. You will take destroying the country over the other "team" winning 10 times out of 10. 

9 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

The worst President in history tried to overturn a free and fair election. And you cultists still love this traitorous piece of shit. But, but, but ByDon. Fuck your feeling, your cult leader lost to an old man in his basement. Some how you cultists think you love this country at the same time you support a guy who tried to destroy it. If it wasn't for Pence, he would have succeeded and you fake patriots would be cheering him on. 

"However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion." - George Washington

George saw Cheetos Jesus coming. You fake patriots were supporting a President, who want to throw away people votes, because he lost. All he had to do was say there was fraud and you lined up behind him. Your feelings say there is no way Cheetos could have lost, so of course there is fraud. That good enough proof for you fake patriots. So please stop pretending that you give a shit about this country. You only care about your "team" winning. You will take destroying the country over the other "team" winning 10 times out of 10. 

This is a good reason why it's almost impossible to take your posts seriously. Of course the nonsensical name calling is stupid no matter who does it. Yes and I mean them too.

But you and some of the others who have been outraged over Trump for the entire four years in his office only point to stuff that happened after he was no longer president and or have nothing to do with what he did in the Oval Office. The things were talking about with your guy Biden is the damage being done while he's in charge, or at least whoever is speaking into his teleprompter is in charge.

WSS

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I’m going to help you with the second part of Steve’s question, since you have raging TDS.

What has your demented old fuck who is currently residing in the WH done that is so wonderful?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

This is a good reason why it's almost impossible to take your posts seriously. Of course the nonsensical name calling is stupid no matter who does it. Yes and I mean them too.

But you and some of the others who have been outraged over Trump for the entire four years in his office only point to stuff that happened after he was no longer president and or have nothing to do with what he did in the Oval Office. The things were talking about with your guy Biden is the damage being done while he's in charge, or at least whoever is speaking into his teleprompter is in charge.

WSS

Name calling? Fake Patriot is descriptive. You pretend to care about our country's well-being, but ignore your party leader trying to destroy it. I don't give two shits about ByDon. ByDon didn't try to overturn an election. Pick on that old man all you want, fake patriot. Nothing ByDon does, excuses your part or your party's part in trying to overturn an fair and free election. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Name calling? Fake Patriot is descriptive. You pretend to care about our country's well-being, but ignore your party leader trying to destroy it. I don't give two shits about ByDon. ByDon didn't try to overturn an election. Pick on that old man all you want, fake patriot. Nothing ByDon does, excuses your part or your party's part in trying to overturn an fair and free election. 

What you need to do is at least try to specify what it is you think I should be ashamed of and at what point I appear to be a party loyalist. That would be fine. Yeah I voted Republican. Yes I think Jill Biden is an idiot.

Specifically what about the Trump presidency should make me angry? I'll be glad to answer.

For the record I wouldn't put Patriot in the top 5 descriptive terms I'd choose for myself. But I certainly don't hate the United States.

WSS

Not sure how many times I have to state it, Steven. CJ tried to overturn an election and he had plenty of help from other Republicans. You started a thread crying about Cheney being upset about the attempt coup and went into your whataboutism rant. How about we make sure the people who thought they could try a coup, aren't able to do it in the future and are held accountable. 

51 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Not sure how many times I have to state it, Steven. CJ tried to overturn an election and he had plenty of help from other Republicans. You started a thread crying about Cheney being upset about the attempt coup and went into your whataboutism rant. How about we make sure the people who thought they could try a coup, aren't able to do it in the future and are held accountable. 

Again first of all I'm okay with a constitutional attempt to overturn something he didn't think was done properly. Didn't work oh well. But one more time that didn't happen till after his term of office. Meaning that it has absolutely no bearing on my opinion of the four years he served as president. Try to focus on that. I'm happy to answer anyting honestly.

WSS

22 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Regular unleaded is $5/gallon and rising, there's food and basic goods shortages, housing becoming priced out for average people, proxy war with Russia,highest level of illegal border crossings on record, etc.

But, hey, at least we don't have any mean tweets anymore.

• Upvote 1

On 6/6/2022 at 7:58 PM, MLD Woody said:

'MASS' EXODUS: Defense giant leaving Dem-run state for new global headquarters

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Regular unleaded is $5/gallon and rising, there's food and basic goods shortages, housing becoming priced out for average people, proxy war with Russia,highest level of illegal border crossings on record, etc.

But, hey, at least we don't have any mean tweets anymore.

Look man, Biden is perfect. Clearly. He had many flaws. But to think:

- all of these items are his fault entirely

- none of these issues were set in motion before his presidency

- the pandemic had no effect on these issues

Is just idiotic.

Presidents get too much blame and too much credit. 

Biden sucks. He isn't making anything better. I'll take that over the guy that incited a riot at the Capitol by pushing the baseless lie that he won a presidential election, after actively trying to surpress voters, because he knew he could get his cult to believe anything. Or the guy that seemed to want to make the pandemic worse at every turn until he could take credit for a vaccine his base didn't trust. Or the guy that, even for a president, has a massive fucking ego making him incapable of admitting wrongdoing.

Enough with this fucking "mean tweets" BS as of that is the only criticism of the guy. You're better than that. 

27 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Look man, Biden is perfect. Clearly. He had many flaws. But to think:

- all of these items are his fault entirely

- none of these issues were set in motion before his presidency

- the pandemic had no effect on these issues

Is just idiotic.

Presidents get too much blame and too much credit. 

Biden sucks. He isn't making anything better. I'll take that over the guy that incited a riot at the Capitol by pushing the baseless lie that he won a presidential election, after actively trying to surpress voters, because he knew he could get his cult to believe anything. Or the guy that seemed to want to make the pandemic worse at every turn until he could take credit for a vaccine his base didn't trust. Or the guy that, even for a president, has a massive fucking ego making him incapable of admitting wrongdoing.

Enough with this fucking "mean tweets" BS as of that is the only criticism of the guy. You're better than that. 

How dare you give J a hard time when you spout shit like this.

You are a moron.

• Haha 2