THE BROWNS BOARD

Our democracy is still under attack

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"democracy is under attack" .... but not from the group that tried to storm the capitol because their leader told them the election was rigged. Or from the group that tries to limit voting as much as possible because they know voter restriction helps their chances. Or from the group going to multiple state courts for blatant gerrymandering to limit the voice of minority voters...

This board has olympic gold medal level mental gymnastics

And you're the head mental midget...

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"democracy is under attack" .... but not from the group that tried to storm the capitol because their leader told them the election was rigged. Or from the group that tries to limit voting as much as possible because they know voter restriction helps their chances. Or from the group going to multiple state courts for blatant gerrymandering to limit the voice of minority voters...

This board has olympic gold medal level mental gymnastics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_ZGtw_wZ6o-z

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

but not from the group that tried to storm the capitol because their leader told them the election was rigged. Or from the group that tries to limit voting as much as possible because they know voter restriction helps their chances. Or from the group going to multiple state courts for blatant gerrymandering to limit the voice of minority voters...This board has olympic gold medal level mental gymnastics

Woody the Woodpecker | Wiki | Cartoon Amino

On 6/8/2022 at 6:14 AM, MLD Woody said:

Oh lord, who made a new alt?

No Woody I don't play those games. The FY56 account had been sitting there unused for a while, created by mistake so to speak

I could have had a blast with 2 accounts, but rather chose to contact Steve and make him aware of the second account.

Why did I choose to vote out Gorka and go with FY56 you may ask?  Because Gorka posts mean tweets...er rather mean replies I should say.

• Upvote 1