THE BROWNS BOARD

Liz out

Of the closet and the House of Representatives. And while I don't look to Yahoo news as a standard of Journalism looking at the headline you have to chuckle at the idea that they don't even try to be hard news.

https://www.aol.com/cheney-loss-wyoming-completes-gop-021729748.html

The result signals a turn for the Republican Party toward a greater embrace of baseless myths about the 2020 election that have already incited violence and un...

• Upvote 1

Maybe she should switch parties? I bet if she did she would find out that the Liberals don't really love her as much as they pretend to. Look what happened to John McCain.

My opinion? These crackpots making everything about Donald Trump has done a disservice to the party and the country. There really are more important issues to focus on. Only idiots obsess on trump.

WSS

I'd vote for her. But then I voted for McCain too. She's more Republican than Trump ever thought about being and there is no more important an issue than trying to save our Constitutional Democracy whether you agree or not. We're at a crossroads between one person, one vote and a South American dictatorship with a totally rigged far right wingnut  totally imbalanced three power in one system of government. When checks and balances are gone, this Republic will fail. The minority Trumpublican party will kill it. Liz had the courage to see than and fight it at the expense of her seat in Congress.

21 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'd vote for her. But then I voted for McCain too. She's more Republican than Trump ever thought about being and there is no more important an issue than trying to save our Constitutional Democracy whether you agree or not. We're at a crossroads between one person, one vote and a South American dictatorship with a totally rigged far right wingnut  totally imbalanced three power in one system of government. When checks and balances are gone, this Republic will fail. The minority Trumpublican party will kill it. Liz had the courage to see than and fight it at the expense of her seat in Congress.

As I said before, Liz put her personal vendetta ahead of what her constituents wanted.

Buh-bye Liz.

Next up Lisa Murkowski.

58 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Of course you would. Because in many ways you're a stooge. John McCain just miscalculated he wasn't 100% treasonous against his party (or more accurately his conservative positions) and the nation and usually voted conservative. He did get a lot of mileage out of his Maverick posturing. Liz Cheney has made her hatred of Donald Trump her only focus in life. She never even bothers to speak on any other issue facing the nation. Which is a little bit insane. But deep in your heart of hearts you know that.

Politicians should realize that the affection from MSNBC is much like the smile for a pretty bartender.

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

My opinion? These crackpots making everything about Donald Trump has done a disservice to the party and the country. There really are more important issues to focus on. Only idiots obsess on trump.

WSS

Yes, there are more important issues to focus on.

Just my opinion, IF the Republican Party runs Trump, they lose. The White House definitely needs to change, and Biden & company are basically handing it over to the Rs, unless they run Trump. He's too divisive and that's obvious.

25 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I thought this was funny......

Screenshot_2022-08-17_200048.jpg

Really?

Cheney was sent to Congress to represent the people of Wyoming.. Basically on the strength of her father's surname.. She decided her personal vendetta was more important. They voted her out as a result.. And you find this fucked up portrayal of the Wyoming people as Nazis funny?

Really?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Really?

Cheney was sent to Congress to represent the people of Wyoming.. Basically on the strength of her father's surname.. She decided her personal vendetta was more important. They voted her out as a result.. And you find this fucked up portrayal of the Wyoming people as Nazis funny?

Really?

No.  Just the Trump money machine and how it has (unfortunately)  screwed up the Republican party.  They are going to be screwed up for awhile until they get back to their roots, loyal old GOP members are discussing this everyday.   

This country needs a healthy Democratic and Republican party to function well not all this extremist crap on both sides  that has creeped in.

Also why I don't post here too much, it's too much my way or the highway  again both sides.   Have a good evening to everyone.   

14 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

No.  Just the Trump money machine and how it has (unfortunately)  screwed up the Republican party.  They are going to be screwed up for awhile until they get back to their roots, loyal old GOP members are discussing this everyday.   

This country needs a healthy Democratic and Republican party to function well not all this extremist crap on both sides  that has creeped in.

Also why I don't post here too much, it's too much my way or the highway  again both sides.   Have a good evening to everyone.   

I don't see that at all. It's the left that ridiculed even my story about nearly dying as a kid. It's the left that gives out warning points and "time out" threats every time their belligerence is met with belligerence. It's the left that trolls asinine changes in subject because they can't defend what is going on.

Things might be more fair and peaceful around here, I think - except we still have a belligerent troll or two. Nobody else here is saying "my way or the highway" honest disagreement is great.

What do you think about 78000 more irs agents? the de-iinflation bill that snuck in as a global warming tax vendetta piece?

etc?

3 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Just my opinion, IF the Republican Party runs Trump, they lose. The White House definitely needs to change, and Biden & company are basically handing it over to the Rs, unless they run Trump. He's too divisive and that's obvious.

Well, here is what I think. I think it is way, way, way less a divisiveness that originates with Pres Trump. The divisiveness is the democrats and the deep state. More divisive than the left in control of our government? I don't get it, Bob - polls say about 70% or 80% or more, believe we are headed in the WRONG direction.

After the fake hillary/dnc/fbi/doj dishonest FAKE Trump/Russia Collusion farce, the face NY prosecution that went nowhere officially, the impeachment where even vindman admitted he lied, others lied, after comey leaked a dossier they KNEW was not established as legit to the NY newspaper, as he ADMITTED - just to get a prosecution of Trump, after the fbi LIED TO THE FISA COURT, after the doj and fbi refused to investigate hillary for destroying all those documents and phones AFTER THEY WERE SUBPOENAed....after all the leftwing media waged a phony war against Pres Trump, after brennan of the cia disgraced himself, after peter "dick" strzok and lisa page did fake crap towards Pres Trump to KEEP HIM from getting elected, etc, after Klinesmith of the fbi was found to be the one that forged changes to a document to incriminate Pres Trump falsely, after they got Manafort for "lies to the fbi" and put him in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT for A YEAR, after comey LIED openly to Congress, after chrissy deep state mafia wray declared to congress that the fbi has "limited resources" to explain why they let hillary go scot free.....after bidne/obaMao and co OPENED our borders to fentanyl, terrorists, and millions of illegals.....

you want to say Pres TRUMP is DIVISIVE?

He is extremely controversial - some of it his own fault, but most of it is fabricated and spawned by the leftwing media, deep state, fbi, doj,

America was doing GREAT under PRes Trump. We were getting extremely divisive under obaMao. and under biden, America is screwed with a democrat congress.

Personally, I hope Desantis runs instead, but the leftist/now stalinist democrats will do al lthe same crap to him.

the fbi violated our Constitution in the dirty corrupt raid on Pres Trump's home. If they ban AR-15s whatever else - it is in violation of our Constitution/Bill of Rights. The deep state/stalinist left weaponizing the fbi, doj, irs, dhs, epa to harass and ruin convervative groups......

you have biden and the left criminaliizing parents for speaking out against CRT.

etc etc etc.

Come on, Bob. I don't get it. Maybe it's just me, but I'm pretty sure it isn't.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

You are too out of touch is why you shouldn't post here.

"My way or the highway"?   I suppose you can say that. Either take the route of the evildoers or ride with the good guys!

19 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Hyperbole:  Examples ^^^

I see you must have been listening to Nancy Pelosi again, or perhaps Schiff.

Dictatorship? Even if all that rubbish was true you do know that Trump if elected could only serve one term right?  

8 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Oh yes he is divisive. And I wish he would leave the stage. But he would absolutely win the nomination in the first place. Why? Because the field is going to be packed with a big bunch of Rinos some of which running with a conservative agenda DeSantis OR running just out of Trump hate. Like Liz Chaney the two opposite type of republicans. And they will split up the vote between five or six week candidates. The only guy unlike the rest of the pack will be Donald Trump. Just like last time. As to whether he'd win the presidency I disagree with you Bob, hard to tell what the country is going to look like in 24. But if the Democrats think Joe Biden is going to be any sharper than he is after 4 years in office I think they are dreaming.

By the way Bob it's always a pleasure discussing things with you we might not be supporters of the same party but I think you try to see the other side if possible.

WSS

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Axe said:

Really?

Really?

So I guess most of Wyoming voters are Nazi's according to MJP?

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Oh yes he is divisive. And I wish he would leave the stage. But he would absolutely win the nomination in the first place. Why? Because the field is going to be packed with a big bunch of Rinos some of which running with a conservative agenda DeSantis OR running just out of Trump hate. Like Liz Chaney the two opposite type of republicans. And they will split up the vote between five or six week candidates. The only guy unlike the rest of the pack will be Donald Trump. Just like last time. As to whether he'd win the presidency I disagree with you Bob, hard to tell what the country is going to look like in 24. But if the Democrats think Joe Biden is going to be any sharper than he is after 4 years in office I think they are dreaming.

By the way Bob it's always a pleasure discussing things with you we might not be supporters of the same party but I think you try to see the other side if possible.

WSS

WSS, agree. 

FYI- I unregistered as Dem January 22nd 2021, after Biden signed all those Executive Orders. 

The Dems kind of lost me, (probably many others) mainly due to a too far-left campaign. I honestly don't recall them touting union rights/working rights (important to me). 

This administration seems to be the worst in my lifetime (I'm 59). Combine that with a lame Congress & lobbyists, it's gridlock city in DC.

What we Americans need, and who knows if it's possible in today's divisive political arena, is some candidate to unite us....think about it, it seems there's been investigations into our Presidents or Presidential candidates since Reagan left office. A total negative vibe for nearly 40 years.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Well, here is what I think. I think it is way, way, way less a divisiveness that originates with Pres Trump. The divisiveness is the democrats and the deep state. More divisive than the left in control of our government? I don't get it, Bob - polls say about 70% or 80% or more, believe we are headed in the WRONG direction.

After the fake hillary/dnc/fbi/doj dishonest FAKE Trump/Russia Collusion farce, the face NY prosecution that went nowhere officially, the impeachment where even vindman admitted he lied, others lied, after comey leaked a dossier they KNEW was not established as legit to the NY newspaper, as he ADMITTED - just to get a prosecution of Trump, after the fbi LIED TO THE FISA COURT, after the doj and fbi refused to investigate hillary for destroying all those documents and phones AFTER THEY WERE SUBPOENAed....after all the leftwing media waged a phony war against Pres Trump, after brennan of the cia disgraced himself, after peter "dick" strzok and lisa page did fake crap towards Pres Trump to KEEP HIM from getting elected, etc, after Klinesmith of the fbi was found to be the one that forged changes to a document to incriminate Pres Trump falsely, after they got Manafort for "lies to the fbi" and put him in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT for A YEAR, after comey LIED openly to Congress, after chrissy deep state mafia wray declared to congress that the fbi has "limited resources" to explain why they let hillary go scot free.....after bidne/obaMao and co OPENED our borders to fentanyl, terrorists, and millions of illegals.....

you want to say Pres TRUMP is DIVISIVE?

He is extremely controversial - some of it his own fault, but most of it is fabricated and spawned by the leftwing media, deep state, fbi, doj,

America was doing GREAT under PRes Trump. We were getting extremely divisive under obaMao. and under biden, America is screwed with a democrat congress.

Personally, I hope Desantis runs instead, but the leftist/now stalinist democrats will do al lthe same crap to him.

the fbi violated our Constitution in the dirty corrupt raid on Pres Trump's home. If they ban AR-15s whatever else - it is in violation of our Constitution/Bill of Rights. The deep state/stalinist left weaponizing the fbi, doj, irs, dhs, epa to harass and ruin convervative groups......

you have biden and the left criminaliizing parents for speaking out against CRT.

etc etc etc.

Come on, Bob. I don't get it. Maybe it's just me, but I'm pretty sure it isn't.

Good points. I'd just like to say that when Trump insulted Megyn Kelly, he started to dig his own grave. Attacking a media member, especially a FOX News one, started an avalanche.

Trump has value- would he be willing to take a cabinet post...Dept of Commerce? That's where he probably belongs. Aiding the govt- his economic policies seemed to be fine.

41 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

WSS, agree. 

FYI- I unregistered as Dem January 22nd 2021, after Biden signed all those Executive Orders. 

The Dems kind of lost me, (probably many others) mainly due to a too far-left campaign. I honestly don't recall them touting union rights/working rights (important to me). 

This administration seems to be the worst in my lifetime (I'm 59). Combine that with a lame Congress & lobbyists, it's gridlock city in DC.

What we Americans need, and who knows if it's possible in today's divisive political arena, is some candidate to unite us....think about it, it seems there's been investigations into our Presidents or Presidential candidates since Reagan left office. A total negative vibe for nearly 40 years.

I alienated myself from the Democratic Party when the Dems steamrolled Obamacare up our collective asses. Then Pelosi said smugly that if you want to find out what’s in the Bill….vote for it.

That’s not the way a Constitutional Congress operates.

My healthcare premiums went from $225 per month to over $600.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

WSS, agree. 

Sure but I wouldn't mind if one or more of the two parties would just realign some of their positions. The last Democrat I could get behind was Paul Tsongas. The constant balkanization the endless lawsuits for nothing the pandering to minorities; what a bunch of s***. Also at some point whoever makes Economic Policy needs to be able to back it up and have the party be solidly behind it. Republicans had that opportunity at the beginning of the Trump Administration. And drop the ball.

Biden Administration didn't drop the ball they walked up and handed it over.

WSS

• Upvote 1

So the trump humper that beat Cheney went on Fox and told them Cheney never conceded. Which surprise, surprise, surprise was a lie. Cheney knowing that lying is just what trump humpers do, recorded the message and released after the nut job went on Fox. Just garbage people and you cultists just love them.

Cheney releases concession call audio in tit-for-tat with her primary foe - POLITICO

Hageman told Fox News that Cheney had “left a very brief two-second message on my cell phone” Tuesday night, without addressing “any kind of concession or anything else.” According to audio provided by the Cheney campaign to POLITICO, however, Cheney called Hageman to concede the race at 8:13 p.m. on Tuesday night.

Audible in the recording is an aide notifying Cheney that the Associated Press had just called the race for her opponent.
“Hi, Harriet, it is Liz Cheney calling,” Cheney is heard saying in the audio. “It is about 8:13 on Tuesday the 16th, I’m calling to concede the election and congratulate you on the win. Thanks.”

34 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

So the trump humper that beat Cheney went on Fox and told them Cheney never conceded. Which surprise, surprise, surprise was a lie. Cheney knowing that lying is just what trump humpers do, recorded the message and released after the nut job went on Fox. Just garbage people and you cultists just love them.

Cheney releases concession call audio in tit-for-tat with her primary foe - POLITICO

Hageman told Fox News that Cheney had “left a very brief two-second message on my cell phone” Tuesday night, without addressing “any kind of concession or anything else.” According to audio provided by the Cheney campaign to POLITICO, however, Cheney called Hageman to concede the race at 8:13 p.m. on Tuesday night.

Audible in the recording is an aide notifying Cheney that the Associated Press had just called the race for her opponent.
“Hi, Harriet, it is Liz Cheney calling,” Cheney is heard saying in the audio. “It is about 8:13 on Tuesday the 16th, I’m calling to concede the election and congratulate you on the win. Thanks.”

The Horror! 00q.gif.22bcdf030df68322c28acc9ab20ccd42.gif

13 hours ago, mjp28 said:

I thought this was funny......

oh, come on. I didn't - and I was born a goofy comedian child. lol The issue is, there is a deep state in this country going off the wall power hungry. It's scary similar to the deadly bureaucrats in the movie and serious "Shooter".

The very popular show got yanked off the air. Think about that after you watch it, and look at what the left is doing right now.

Lizzy "lizard" cheney is a dishonest hack, a willing new member of the old rino guard and deep state.

Dick Cheney? was so old guard/deep state in the earlier years, and liz is just making her father proud - by any dumbass move she can muster. In doing so, she turned her back on all Pres Trump and AMERICA supporters, she lied and lies, voted to impeach over a complete falsehood, was a motor hate mouth on the fake Jan 6th commission...

How long has that deep state (dangerouly powerful bureaucrats that stay around forever unelected) been growing in power?

Don't know. But it is far more powerful, far more brazen, far more dangerous since we elected a NON-deep state AMERICAN President that won't let them run him. He is OUR PRESIDENT, not the deep state. So, they had to destroy him and keep him from running again, if they can.

Interesting article here, folks:

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/deep-state-russia-investigation/

Yes, The Deep State Is Real — And Working To Undermine Our Nation

(don't miss this part if you are short on time) :

"

Sabotaging Trump

No, what they're really worried about is that Nunes is right. There are highly questionable connections between officials in the Justice Department, FBI, CIA and Hillary Clinton campaign. They suggest that U.S. officials actively used their offices and taxpayer funds to sabotage Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign. If so, it's a criminal conspiracy. People should go to prison.

Yet, shockingly, while Trump ordered the "immediate declassification" of the materials, the Deep State has other ideas. Justice, the FBI and the National Intelligence director's office are slow-walking the release. They plan to redact the documents, despite Trump's lawful order.

That's the Deep State in action.

But that's not all. James O'Keefe's Project Veritas has released a secretly shot video of a leftist Department of Justice employee admitting that "she does research on the home addresses and license plates of private individuals who are then targeted for loud protests at their homes by socialist demonstrators." The employee, Allison Hrabar, was one of the people who disrupted a private dinner by Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen while she ate in a Washington, D.C. restaurant.

Hrabar reportedly used a Justice Department LexisNexis account for her research, and others apparently do too. So taxpayers are helping to fund their anti-American, pro-socialist demonstrations.

That wasn't all, however. In yet another video, a State Department employee named Stuart Karaffa, a member of the Metro DC Democratic Socialists of America, talked about engaging in his far-left politics while working as a bureaucrat-diplomat.

In the video, Trump-hater Karaffa vows to "resist everything ... every level. F#@k sh#t up!" Now that's diplomacy! Who hires these people?

Deep State 'Resistance'

Karaffa gloats about committing his crimes. And, yes, both Karaffa's and Hrabar's actions are clear violations of the federal Hatch Act. "I have nothing to lose. It's impossible to fire federal employees," he said.

He's right. No one can fire him. And there are likely dozens, if not hundreds, just like Karaffa and Hrabar — as we've seen from looking at the damning FBI and Justice Department texts sent back and forth by high-level officials at those two agencies. They embed themselves in the bureaucracies, becoming a Deep State that undermines the democratic will of the people and subverts a duly elected U.S. president to enact their own agenda."