THE BROWNS BOARD

Liz out

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

So I guess most of Wyoming voters are Nazi's according to MJP?

That's not just Wyoming that's the Trump led arm of the New Republican party, not to be confused with the old time GOP people who are talking against Trump every single day both congressmen,  former congressmen and others trying to get this mess straighten out.

I hope they are successful like I said before this country works best when both sides can cooperate to do the people's business  without the extremists on both sides testing our fine Republic that has lasted over 200 years.  It is shaken now worse than any time since the Civil War.

i still have faith in the system but these are trying times.

......edit add, I wonder what Trump's former CFO is going to say when he testifies soon, with more to follow. 

Edited by mjp28

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

That's not just Wyoming that's the Trump led arm of the New Republican party, not to be confused with the old time GOP people who are talking against Trump every single day both congressmen,  former congressmen and others trying to get this mess straighten out.

I hope they are successful like I said before this country works best when both sides can cooperate to do the people's business  without the extremists on both sides testing our fine Republic that has lasted over 200 years.  It is shaken now worse than any time since the Civil War.

i still have faith in the system but these are trying times.

......edit add, I wonder what Trump's former CFO is going to say when he testifies soon, with more to follow. 

She lost because she sucks, not because the voters are Nazi's.  That is the democraps.

https://babylonbee.com/news/the-fbi-raid-was-justified-says-merrick-garland-wearing-strapless-gown-and-sun-hat-from-melanias-closet

'The FBI Raid On Melania's Closet Was Justified,' Says Merrick Garland Wearing Gorgeous New Evening Gown And Sun Hat

62f6a09adf92862f6a09adf929.jpg

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't see that at all. It's the left that ridiculed even my story about nearly dying as a kid. It's the left that gives out warning points and "time out" threats every time their belligerence is met with belligerence. It's the left that trolls asinine changes in subject because they can't defend what is going on.

Things might be more fair and peaceful around here, I think - except we still have a belligerent troll or two. Nobody else here is saying "my way or the highway" honest disagreement is great.

What do you think about 78000 more irs agents? the de-iinflation bill that snuck in as a global warming tax vendetta piece?

etc?

Your paranoia is showing Cal... Let me give you the news, since you're too delusional to realize it.... Uber Moderator Steve has your back 100%+ so go ahead and spew crap from Red State or Patriot Alerts- please, ramble on freely. While you're at it, go ahead and call me a drunk, or Woody a Woodpecker...   FWIW, I think with 53,000+ posts you're a major Board Hog...  

23 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Well, here is what I think. I think it is way, way, way less a divisiveness that originates with Pres Trump. The divisiveness is the democrats and the deep state. More divisive than the left in control of our government? I don't get it, Bob - polls say about 70% or 80% or more, believe we are headed in the WRONG direction.

the fbi violated our Constitution in the dirty corrupt raid on Pres Trump's home. :D :D :D If they ban AR-15s whatever else - it is in violation of our Constitution/Bill of Rights. The deep state/stalinist left weaponizing the fbi, doj, irs, dhs, epa to harass and ruin convervative groups......

etc etc etc.

So sorry delusional one... the Deep State is a figment of your imagination.. Just like Pizzagate was real. The FBI caught your hero with documents that he had no business having. And he even admitted to multiple people he had them....  

2024...  Will that be 20, 2, or 4 years in prison?  I'll repost the suicide prevention # for you when he gets indicted for violation of three different federal statues.  :D 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/08/11/mark_levin_they_have_nothing_on_trump_so_they_did_maoist_stalinist_raid.html

Mark Levin: "They Have Nothing On Trump," So They Did This "Maoist, Stalinist" Raid

Interesting, I used "gestapo" and "stalinist" before I read articles saying the same thing. and everybody knows I've said "obaMAO" for years.

now, the obaMao/biden fbi - is going stalinist, and maoist.

"MARK LEVIN: Now, this is day 3 on my national radio show here, on FOX on two appearances on Hannity, and of course on Levin TV, that what's going on here is even worse than overreaching on a document or documents.

This was a sleazy, backdoor effort by this U.S. Attorney and the Attorney General of the United States and the director of the FBI, among others, at the Department of Politburo, to abuse the warrant process against the next president, who might be a future president, to protect their boss Joe Biden from a Trump candidacy.

To carry out the demands of Democrats in Congress and Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger, to carry out the demands of the media and the Democratic base. This was a sleazy, Stalinist, Maoist effort to abuse the search warrant process for 9 damn hours in that building, as if there's classified information in Melania's closet. That's what took place here.

They have nothing on Trump, nothing related to January 6, nothing, and so they've turned the law upside down. They're using a warrant for a different purpose, not the purpose they state, but a different purpose because they're aware of the Plain View Doctrine, obviously they do this stuff every day.

This was a way to get their hands on anything and everything they could at the president's home now. That is what should infuriate you. That is what should infuriate every Republican in Congress or out of Congress, that's is what should infuriate every American. That this is a grave abuse of power, a grave abuse of the warrant process, and let us be clear, the media are reporting that it's the Department of Justice that's going to court to unseal the warrant.

No, there are many media groups and Judicial Watch who got there first. And they have said to the judge to release the warrant, and the judge already told the Department of Justice they have until Monday to explain why he shouldn't. And so, the Attorney General, in another sleazy P.R. move announces today that they are encouraging the judge to release the warrant.

Now the problem is we don't know exactly what that means.

You've heard them [say] there's an affidavit that goes with the warrant. Somebody had to swear it. A warrant is a form, that in and of itself is not good enough. It gives us a little information, not enough. The receipt is a list of what they took, as far as we know, it could be box one, two, three, four, five, six. I don't believe they were there long enough, even 9 hours, long enough tough issue what which had documents they were looking at. We shall see. But I am telling you this is explosive. "

7 days agoThe FBI raid at Mar-a-Lago was an abuse of prosecutorial discretion and a violation of the Fourth Amendment. It reveals political bias. Under the Fourth Amendment, a search warrant may only be issued from a court upon the establishment of "probable cause.". Under his Article II powers as Commander-in-Chief, the former president while still ...

so, that makes dirty lizzie a stinking liar, the fbi and doj a corrupt farce, and the jan 6 commission a stupid fake "investigation".

"russian collusion" in anybody's face that keeps getting thrilled by these garbage poltiical hack jobs - that come up with absolutely nothing.

45 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:
7 days agoThe FBI raid at Mar-a-Lago was an abuse of prosecutorial discretion and a violation of the Fourth Amendment. It reveals political bias. Under the Fourth Amendment, a search warrant may only be issued from a court upon the establishment of "probable cause.". Under his Article II powers as Commander-in-Chief, the former president while still ...

What part of probable cause don't you understand? Not some fanciful right wing bullshit that's not going to stand up in court. 

And BTW, there's certain documents Orangie couldn't declassify just by waving his hand over them. And declassified or not, he had no right to them once he left office.  Delusion on. 

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/breaking-trump-describes-process-how-he-declassified-documents

The president's detractors in Congress, the DOJ, and the intelligence community are likely to contest the president's arguments. But officials familiar with national security law said courts generally have held the president's power to declassify is far-reaching and that the process for how that happens can be more happenstance, something the Bush and Obama executive orders from 2003 and 2009 made clear.

Obama's executive order no. 13526, issued in 2009, laid out the stringent process all federal officials and agencies needed to follow for declassification, but explicitly exempted the sitting president and vice president from having to follow those procedures.

"Information originated by the incumbent President or the incumbent Vice President; the incumbent President’s White House Staff or the incumbent Vice President’s Staff; committees, commissions, or boards appointed by the incumbent President; or other entities within the Executive Office of the President that solely advise and assist the incumbent President is exempted from the provisions of paragraph (a) of this section," the Obama order stated.

https://christianresearchnetwork.org/2022/08/13/new-twist-in-fbi-raid-trump-had-standing-order-to-declassify-documents-taken-to-residence/

“Officials familiar with national security law said courts generally have held the president’s power to declassify is far-reaching and that the process for how that happens can be more happenstance, something the Bush and Obama executive orders from 2003 and 2009 made clear.”

(John Solomon – Just the News) Donald Trump’s office told Just the News on Friday that the classified materials the FBI seized from his Mar-a-Lago estate were declassified under a “standing order” while he was president that allowed him to take sensitive materials to the White House residence at night to keep working.

After landslide primary defeat, Liz Cheney announces new anti-Trump group, says she's 'thinking about' WH bid

Cheney looks to continue opposition to Trump after losing primary by more than 30 points

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/after-landslide-primary-defeat-liz-cheney-announces-new-anti-trump-group-says-shes-thinking-about-wh-bid?dicbo=v2-6a6b3f5da3bfce4f33f6c90bf95da7d4

Almost hoorta sized

ultra maga TDS!

On 8/19/2022 at 12:04 AM, hoorta said:

What part of probable cause don't you understand? Not some fanciful right wing bullshit that's not going to stand up in court. 

And BTW, there's certain documents Orangie couldn't declassify just by waving his hand over them. And declassified or not, he had no right to them once he left office.  Delusion on. 

18 former trumpy WH folks say BS to his claim of an order for automatic declassification.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Just one reason someone who hates Trump and loves Liz Cheney is a hypocrite.

https://www.newsweek.com/liz-cheney-voted-donald-trump-93-percent-congress-1734186

WSS

For cultists it always black or white. I don't care for Cheney at all, she just put her country ahead of your god. Nice to see a couple of GOP that aren't spineless sycophants. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just one reason someone who hates Trump and loves Liz Cheney is a hypocrite.

https://www.newsweek.com/liz-cheney-voted-donald-trump-93-percent-congress-1734186

WSS

Ah, there are Republicans who love Liz and hate Donald. They are called nevertrumpers and they are not hypocrites. The are constitutional Republic above authoritarianism like anyone who calls himself/herself an American should be. Next stop---Pinochet, the best parallel to the greedy DJT out there. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augusto_Pinochet

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Ah, there are Republicans who love Liz and hate Donald. They are called nevertrumpers and they are not hypocrites. The are constitutional Republic above authoritarianism like anyone who calls himself/herself an American should be. Next stop---Pinochet, the best parallel to the greedy DJT out there. 

They were pissed off because Trump won and made them look like the dick heads that they are. America was sick of the same old s***. The other candidates in the primary we're just different facets of the same Bland party hack. Speaking of Pinochet that's about how you a****** liberal Democrats are running the kangaroo court. He'd be proud.

WSS

Rep. Liz  "hoorta" Cheney of Wyoming called "large portions" of the Republican Party "very sick" in an interview recapping her failed bid to stay in office.

hoorta Cheney, asked by ABC News what she thought her loss said about the Republican Party, said it signified former President Donald Trump's stranglehold on the party.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/liz-cheney-rips-republican-voters-leadership-very-sick-landslide-primary-loss

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Never Trumpers  are in the VERY SMALL minority!    Liz Cheney is worthless as a candidate.  I hope she does run, she will be so embarrassed her and her fellow carpet muncher will have to move to SF!😁

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

They were pissed off because Trump won and made them look like the dick heads that they are. America was sick of the same old s***. The other candidates in the primary we're just different facets of the same Bland party hack. Speaking of Pinochet that's about how you a****** liberal Democrats are running the kangaroo court. He'd be proud.

WSS

You mean the one that listens to DJT keep changing his stories so many times the kangaroos just can't keep up from one lie to the next?🦘

now, tissy lizzy is using her money in her dramatically humiliating defeat....

to support democrats.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/08/21/liz-cheney-fully-jumps-the-shark-with-announcement-about-mid-terms-n615413

"All she cares about is her petty feud with Donald Trump, and she’s willing to put objectively awful people in office that will harm Americans if it means she gets to take a shot at the orange man. That’s why she deservedly got creamed in Wyoming. There’s nothing moral or “country over party” about her behavior, and anyone still pretending Cheney is sincere is deluding themselves."

• Upvote 2