THE BROWNS BOARD

Watson Suspended for 11 Games and Fined $5 Million / and a bit OT and back.

mjp28

10 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

2.  If he’s getting 12 games it is better that it be the entire season.  We are better off having his contract start to toll in 2023…

Yup.  Push his contract out a year.  That'll learn him!  Otherwise, they're actually screwing the Browns more than him.

2 hours ago, Silver slayer said:

This is all about the look .

Goodell can say hey we tried to get more. 

I fully expect the 6 games to stand. 

I wish I could agree.  I think he's gonna be GoToHell's perfect little minion and do what Roger wants so he can position himself for more paying gigs like this in the future.   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, nickers said:

Check out this version of Malaguena... This guy has amazing technique and feel...

eh....I can do THAT on my harmonica around a campfire..... lol

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

eh....I can do THAT on my harmonica around a campfire..... lol

I need to get me a new mouth harp. I have my grandkids hoodwinked into thinking I can play a harmonica. Funny thing is I never play the same "number" a second time and I'm smart enough not to take any "ole favorites" requests.😁

• Haha 1

This shit writes itself

https://www.amtamassage.org/continuing-education/national-convention/

The AMTA 2022 National Convention will be held in Cleveland, Ohio August 25-27. Reconnect with your massage therapy community, and get hands-on training in new techniques. Save your spot now to ensure your first choice of sessions

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Makes me wonder why he didn't appoint him in the first place cutting out the middlewoman. This made zero sense to me, but then so does the contract with the NFLPA that set this ridiculous scenario up in the first place.

The guest opening sentence is troubling enough.. 'He's a former this. He's a former that.He help'd do this"

The 2 major factor's are he's not retired like Sue & He works for the NFL, unlike Sue....Sue or any agreed upon official arbitrator's are being used as the final nail in case's across America, if 2 unions don't agree.... This is the NFL backed by owners with mountains of money saying "We will always have the final hammer to *our players" 

The NFLPA & NFL knew about these actions when such player last played after the 2020* season.. Seriously.. How can a federal  court trust either of these 2 sides after 2 years of not handling your own blind ignorance to ignore it..

The feds should not open a page into this, and in 10 minutes rule that your agreed upon Sue Robinson's ruling is final.... and Good Bye!  👋  

• Thanks 1

Wow didn't take long for this thread to turn into guitars and whatever. 

But then again any thread with Watson + anything is doomed to be another Watson-o-matic bunch of rehashed stuff.

Can't wait until next week  real football with someone under center.   Oh yeah are you ready....oh nevermind.

GO BROWNS.....baby.

• Haha 1

On 8/3/2022 at 9:28 PM, jcam222 said:

My wife recognizes it for what it is. Gold digging and woke mob frenzy. 

....Judge Sue came to the conclusion that Watson physically touched many women with his penis, and ejaculated on them.  She considered his actions in some instances to constitute sexual assault.  However you want to slice it....It's interesting that you and your wife apparently wouldn't mind dudes rubbing their dicks in her face and ejaculating without consent etc.  She sounds like a winner.  I'd like to think that both you and she, didn't bother to actually read any of the findings and have just surrendered your ability to think for yourselves over to political rabble rousers.  I certainly hope thats the case at least.

Ok...other point....

I think it's very important, and being overlooked completely, that the Tom Brady deflategate case, essentially confirmed that the language in the CBA does in fact give Roger Goodell, the power and authority to render ANY AND ALL player discipline at his sole discretion.  It's in the contract.  The players voted for it, and signed off on it.  The court confirmed it.  Goodell does NOT have to prove his punishment is consistent, he doesn't have to prove he did or didn't appropriately punish Kraft or Jones or Ross or whoever.  He can apply discipline at his discretion without having to meet any sort of standard or burden of proof.  There would be ZERO chance Watson would win anything in court when the precedent has already been set on this.  They can dig up stuff on the owners etc all day long and make a mountain of paperwork...and it won't matter because Goodell has the power to do whatever he chooses.

I think he would like to have avoided all this by having a woman judge bring down the hammer, taking the pressure and burden off him to do it...and looking like a hypocrite.  He's now forced to act and he absolutely can. no matter what the NFLPA says they would do in court.  Goodell already had his right to dictatorship affirmed in court.  

7 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Wow didn't take long for this thread to turn into guitars and whatever.

Well if you noticed I PC'd the mouth harp somewhat like the Guardians did their former name. At Walmart they now call it the Jaw Harp.🤐😱😂

On 8/4/2022 at 11:06 AM, nickers said:

I wouldn't play Watson game 1... My strategy would be to sit out the 6 games... I'd rather have Watson available in the latter half of the season.. Assuming we make the playoffs...

I see where you coming from....but I would want to play hard ball...that lawsuit could go on all year and the NFLPA will need an injunction for him to play game 7 anyway

4 hours ago, Pat Mahomo said:

....Judge Sue came to the conclusion that Watson physically touched many women with his penis, and ejaculated on them.  She considered his actions in some instances to constitute sexual assault.  However you want to slice it....It's interesting that you and your wife apparently wouldn't mind dudes rubbing their dicks in her face and ejaculating without consent etc.  She sounds like a winner.  I'd like to think that both you and she, didn't bother to actually read any of the findings and have just surrendered your ability to think for yourselves over to political rabble rousers.  I certainly hope thats the case at least.

Ok...other point....

I think it's very important, and being overlooked completely, that the Tom Brady deflategate case, essentially confirmed that the language in the CBA does in fact give Roger Goodell, the power and authority to render ANY AND ALL player discipline at his sole discretion.  It's in the contract.  The players voted for it, and signed off on it.  The court confirmed it.  Goodell does NOT have to prove his punishment is consistent, he doesn't have to prove he did or didn't appropriately punish Kraft or Jones or Ross or whoever.  He can apply discipline at his discretion without having to meet any sort of standard or burden of proof.  There would be ZERO chance Watson would win anything in court when the precedent has already been set on this.  They can dig up stuff on the owners etc all day long and make a mountain of paperwork...and it won't matter because Goodell has the power to do whatever he chooses.

I think he would like to have avoided all this by having a woman judge bring down the hammer, taking the pressure and burden off him to do it...and looking like a hypocrite.  He's now forced to act and he absolutely can. no matter what the NFLPA says they would do in court.  Goodell already had his right to dictatorship affirmed in court.  

You can run your fat mouth all you want about me but I’d suggest you shut the hell up about my wife. Many of those woman went back for seconds and more. One was completely discredited by her son. She may be the same one who texted the next day apologizing to Watson for HER unprofessional behavior for giving him oral sex. I’m not saying the dude doesn’t have a problem but I do not see what was going on as assault in the details provided. Most woman would back away if some starting rubbing his wiener on them, especially true for legitimate therapeutic masseurs. No different than if you started rubbing your dick on a nurse or doctor, pretty sure they’d back off , ask you to leave and never see you again. While not a popular opinion with the tar and feather crowd there is some culpability on the part of many of these woman. Lastly I think there is basis for a discriminatory practice lawsuit in federal court.  Precedent is always taken into consideration but it doesn’t mean a case can’t establish new precedence is my understanding. EDITS made since my initial reaction was much less civil and much more a litany of four letter words. That said most your posts over time deserve that type of response.  You are a board troll who is amazingly still here. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Pat Mahomo said:

I'd like to think that both you and she, didn't bother to actually read any of the findings and have just surrendered your ability to think for yourselves over to political rabble rousers.  I certainly hope thats the case at least. 

Sounds about right. I'm sure getting to write WOKE over and over and over was fun for the OP, though. 

Watson is a scumbag, and there's women attached to this that saw a payday.

I know this concept will blow most people's minds on here, but every topic isn't black or white, this or that. 

As a husband and father of two daughters, chalking this whole thing up to the woke mob is insulting.  Suggesting that Watson should suffer some sort of consequences befitting his transgressions isn’t a question or test of political beliefs.  I don’t doubt some of the women are motivated by money etc.  I am convinced not all of them were/are.  Regardless, I’d hope if you were ever in a position to deal out discipline to someone who had acted as Watson di toward my wife or daughters, that you’d bring the hammer down and not simply play his behavior off as the cancel culturists out for a witch hunt.  

Just now, Pat Mahomo said:

As a husband and father of two daughters, chalking this whole thing up to the woke mob is insulting.  Suggesting that Watson should suffer some sort of consequences befitting his transgressions isn’t a question or test of political beliefs.  I don’t doubt some of the women are motivated by money etc.  I am convinced not all of them were/are.  Regardless, I’d hope if you were ever in a position to deal out discipline to someone who had acted as Watson di toward my wife or daughters, that you’d bring the hammer down and not simply play his behavior off as the cancel culturists out for a witch hunt.  

Let's be honest here, this Watson saga is a wet dream for the Fox News Klan on here.

If Watson would have gotten no suspension, or something ridiculously small like 2-4 games, the FNK would ramble on about how the NFL was just placating the Black Lives Matter movement to avoid RIOTS ON THE STREETS OVER WATSON. If Watson gets hammered with a suspension, the FNK would cry about the #metoo movement and cancel culture causing a witch hunt that the NFL had to placate. 

12 minutes ago, Pat Mahomo said:

Consider this home, 

I walked into a massage parlor. 

They asked for 60 dollars for an hour massage. 

I laid face down and received a good back rub.

The misuse then handed a pillow and motion to turn over. 

Midway through the front side she began working my junk

Me being a young guy with stamina i squirted my load right in her face.

She was a bit surprised it squirted that far but heyyy  

Who had their face in THE LINE OF FIRE?

Please define where sexual assault was within the hypothetical case i just wrote?

What if she pointed it towards my face and I painted my face because of her aim?

Can I then bring a suit against her for sexual misconduct????

7 minutes ago, Silver slayer said:

Consider this home, 

I walked into a massage parlor. 

They asked for 60 dollars for an hour massage.

I once paid $100 to stay in a Ware House, but not one Ware 💃 came to my bed for anything let alone a special massage.😍😂

5 hours ago, Pat Mahomo said:

It's interesting that you and your wife apparently wouldn't mind dudes rubbing their dicks in her face and ejaculating without consent etc.  She sounds like a winner. 

I'd like to think that Mahomo didn't bother to actually read anything from from our members past post...   

Welcome to my ignore list/ Ya class-less prick !

• Upvote 2

On 8/6/2022 at 5:13 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Makes me wonder why he didn't appoint him in the first place cutting out the middlewoman. This made zero sense to me, but then so does the contract with the NFLPA that set this ridiculous scenario up in the first place. If I were in a union, I'd have fired those guys for such a stupid agreement with the NFL.

You don't watch your own videos? It's very simple.

Harvey has had a long-term relationship with Goodell and the NFL..helped to write the personal behavior policy and determining punishment.

It was best Goodell chose an independent and a woman rather than face backlash for selecting "one of his own". He now has no choice because it didn't work out the way he had hoped. I believe plan A and B was the strategy all along.

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

You don't watch your own videos? It's very simple.

Harvey has had a long-term relationship with Goodell and the NFL..helped to write the personal behavior policy and determining punishment.

It was best Goodell chose an independent and a woman rather than face backlash for selecting "one of his own". He now has no choice because it didn't work out the way he had hoped. I believe plan A and B was the strategy all along.

Yeah I did and I got it. I just think it is so obviously devious that the NFLPA either had very stupid negotiators or they are a worthless organization to the players.

Dallas Cowboys owner Geritol Jones said that was common practice from the NFLPA.

"It is a standard players association comeback," he told Hill. "That is the drill. That is the drill to go around to say you didn't punish such and such. Anybody would know that every player case and every case that involves non-players in the NFL are dealing with dramatically different principle facts, which is all the difference in the world." 🤣 #here'syourasshat 👒

Jones, however, sees no merit in the NFLPA citing any of the aforementioned situations as a way of arguing a double standard in how discipline is doled out for players compared to owners, believing each situation should be judged individually.(hows both sides, one agreed upon Individual, hit ya Geritol?)

"It would be like walking down to the courthouse and saying, 'You didn't give that guy that much' and not take into account what the action was or the circumstances behind it," he said. "That's called shooting volleys. That's just shooting stuff over your back. That's the way I look at it when I see something like that."  👌

today's press meeting in Dallas.. more BS at BR.. I post no links from that place 😇

Florio, more on who is Peter Harvey?https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/08/07/in-the-deshaun-watson-appeal-will-peter-harvey-give-the-nfl-anything-other-than-what-the-nfl-wants/