THE BROWNS BOARD

Watson Suspended for 11 Games and Fined $5 Million / and a bit OT and back.

mjp28

11 hours ago, nickers said:

Here you go MJP!!!

Oh we did Bathfitters last year......big $$$$......but it was worth it.  Part of a complete remodeling  of our 36 year old house.    And after almost 4 years DONE, but worth the time spent.   Just sayin '    :)

• Upvote 2

For DW's gold digger accusers, at least it was a one-off affair. This poor lady loves money so much, she is stuck eating wrinkled d*ck for the rest of her new husbands' life.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/10/15/lifestyle/robert-kraft-marries-dana-blumberg-surprise-wedding-with-tom-brady-elton-john-attendance/ 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2022 at 5:40 AM, gumby73 said:

Pluto

I want the Berry and Stefanski combination to survive and thrive. Changing those key positions every few years often creates more problems than it solves.

I whole heartedly agree.  I haven't seen anything to indicate that these guys are trash.  We're not going to like every decision, draft pick or play call no matter who's the GM / HC team.  These guys 'seem to be' birds of a feather, there's no toxic relationships like we've seen before.  I would tell Haslem, "I don't know how much better you can make it....but you can fuck it up".   

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Orion said:

I want the Berry and Stefanski combination to survive and thrive. Changing those key positions every few years often creates more problems than it solves.

I whole heartedly agree.  I haven't seen anything to indicate that these guys are trash.  We're not going to like every decision, draft pick or play call no matter who's the GM / HC team.  These guys 'seem to be' birds of a feather, there's no toxic relationships like we've seen before.  I would tell Haslem, "I don't know how much better you can make it....but you can fuck in up".   

Agree.

It's maddening as a fan.

Who would have thought Holmgren would exploit Haslam? 

Who would have thought Hue would suck so bad? Damn, I thought he would be pretty good.

"In Dorsey we trust"...oops, well he wasn't ultra terrible. He made a few signings that bit the Browns, but he brought more good than bad.

Berry, Stefanski...yeah there's things to clean up. But there's also promise. Please give these guys time. Let them learn from the failures. Make Cle a stable place for once.

• Upvote 2