THE BROWNS BOARD

But Seriously, can we get back to actual talking about politics???

calfoxwc

10 hours ago, Vambo said:

Now Forbes, I will have to look into that too later.  I've had a busy last few weeks.  mjp.

On 9/11/2022 at 12:01 AM, mjp28 said:

Hey I have some Marathon and it's spinoff MPC and Dominion stock plus many others in various mutual funds.....just a smart thing to do.  They're making profits hand over fist.

And yes fossil fuels although somewhat plentiful are indeed finite,  I've known that for decades now.  Good easy to reach quality oil is getting much harder to find even with that nasty franking.  Wouldn't wat that near my drinking water supply. 

And yes too it takes millions of years to produce that black gold from the benefits of a time when the earth was a massive luxurious forrest which would provide the raw material from witch fossil fuels are derived.  I haven't heard any quick and easy way to make that oil substitute stuff that when burned for centuries is heating up this ol' globe we live on.....or haven't you heard about it ?

It's been fun reading this thread.   ;)

I just posted the info to point out that things aren't always what they seem.

Pretty much everything we've been told is a lie - it's coming out, slowly, but it is coming.

I've got more links on the same thing from different people, and have lost even more due to all the damn censorship going on.

Lost several longtime good researcher accounts the past weeks.

Wasn't trying to derail the thread, this could go into a thread on it's own, I just don't have the time to even keep up with other stuff right now, no time for more threads to track.

Quick hypothetical.

Remember Steam Engines ?

Gasoline / Oil immune too replacement ?

If say, we're getting ready to make such a transition (as we our money), whose watch would you want the collapse to be on ?

I'm not talking about the "Green deal" / EV crap they're trying to push, that's just all just money laundering.

• 1 year later...
On 9/10/2022 at 11:13 AM, hoorta said:

No, JABF- it's called "someone has been using some really good drugs to come up with something that crazy". May well be the wackiest thing I've heard in years. The Earth is flat, while we're at it. 

Just percolates like magic from way down... :D Seen any volcanoes spewing oil? Didn't think so. Know what happens when you put carbon under immense heat and pressure?  You get diamonds, not oil. 

On 9/11/2022 at 3:01 AM, mjp28 said:

Hey I have some Marathon and it's spinoff MPC and Dominion stock plus many others in various mutual funds.....just a smart thing to do.  They're making profits hand over fist.

And yes fossil fuels although somewhat plentiful are indeed finite,  I've known that for decades now.  Good easy to reach quality oil is getting much harder to find even with that nasty franking.  Wouldn't wat that near my drinking water supply. 

And yes too it takes millions of years to produce that black gold from the benefits of a time when the earth was a massive luxurious forrest which would provide the raw material from witch fossil fuels are derived.  I haven't heard any quick and easy way to make that oil substitute stuff that when burned for centuries is heating up this ol' globe we live on.....or haven't you heard about it ?

It's been fun reading this thread.   ;)

How about now, is this real enough ?

image.png.0ec94eeed3b88483905d187f46425a77.png

Tweet_Video

23 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

How about now, is this real enough ?

image.png.0ec94eeed3b88483905d187f46425a77.png

Tweet_Video

I'm not going to waste 40+ minutes of my time on some crackpot theory. But knock yourself out believing crap like this. If there was ANY evidence of fossils on one of Saturn's moons, it would have been all over NASA's website, not some goombah with a camera and Internet access.  Nice try, there's hydrocarbons (even complex hydrocarbons) on Titan, which we've known about for years... Yeah, there's LAKES of methane there, it's what happens to natural gas (methane) when you chill it down to -290 degrees. . Real fossils? I suppose remnants of a civilization from Iota Ceti that dropped them off on their trip through our solar system millions of years ago.  :D :D :D 

oh, boy. Now we will have lefties screaming about Titan and how it is contributing to man made global warming and is a front for universal destruction by Pres Trump.

dammit.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'm not going to waste 40+ minutes of my time on some crackpot theory. But knock yourself out believing crap like this. If there was ANY evidence of fossils on one of Saturn's moons, it would have been all over NASA's website, not some goombah with a camera and Internet access.  Nice try, there's hydrocarbons (even complex hydrocarbons) on Titan, which we've known about for years... Yeah, there's LAKES of methane there, it's what happens to natural gas (methane) when you chill it down to -290 degrees. . Real fossils? I suppose remnants of a civilization from Iota Ceti that dropped them off on their trip through our solar system millions of years ago.  :D :D :D 

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Look in a mirror pal...  FWIW, I've probably forgotten more astronomy related stuff than you know. FWIW, I did a little Google search on our QAnon adherent JABF regarding Dr. Willie Soon.  :)  

LOL JABF likes to look at one guy who's global warming theories have been refuted by a dozen + other climate scientists. Because it fits his agenda.  The Sooner flunks the peer review test.. and don't give me any crap about that either, I have my name on a obscure research paper that made it into the Lancet- the top Blood Banking periodical in the world. Sooner also takes money from the petroleum industry- a conflict of interest.   

"On February 21, publications including The Guardian and The New York Times reported that Soon had failed to disclose conflicts of interest in at least 11 papers since 2008, and alleged that Soon had violated ethical guidelines of at least eight of those journals publishing his work." 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Soon

So keep on keeping on Vambo... Global warming is a hoax, and don't forget...TRUMP WON!!!  

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

oh, boy. Now we will have lefties screaming about Titan and how it is contributing to man made global warming and is a front for universal destruction by Pres Trump.

dammit.

Blah, blah, blah...  Neither does some whacko with a PhD after his name claiming that there's fossils on one of Saturn's moons have anything to do with global warming. That one is right up there with the flat Earth adherents.  So try to follow along, I know it's hard for someone who's mind is full of paranoid conspiracy theories.  :D  I don't have the time to bother reading 40 minutes of unsubstantiated (and largely debunked) garbage by a guy who has an agenda you happen to agree with...  

BTW, that's FORMER President Trump Cal..  And you could do us all a big favor by  keeping your sorry conspiracy ass off of the Browns forum wanting our potential Coach of the Year Kevin canned so Schwartz can take over, because you don't like the way he talks.  🙄

43 minutes ago, Axe said:

I don't believe he claimed their were fossils on one of Saturn's moons. He's claiming their are hydrocarbon fuels that supposedly need fossils to be created.

That’s never stopped a nice alcohol induced rant before.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, hoorta said:

5 hours ago, Axe said:

I don't believe he claimed there were fossils on one of Saturn's moons. He's claiming their are hydrocarbon fuels that supposedly need fossils to be created.

You can get the jest of it in the first ~10min.

Expands into Climate BS and more BS hijacked Science for those interested.

In short, he confirms that these Hydrocarbons are created in our Crust as well - and that they are even floating in Space.

He further states that ~40% of the Hydrocarbons tapped/drilled/etc are still there, as there is currently not enough pressure to extract them efficiently.

The fact that he confirms the creation in our Crust confirms the Abiotic process I referred too long ago.

Everything we've been told throughout History is a Lie - this is just another confirmation.

Things I have said years ago are just now coming too be fact   .   .   .   cool your Jets and watch what all else starts coming out.

I have a good idea, but this year is going to be too busy with other Chaos to be worried about it now.

Just posted this as a note to those getting discouraged   .   .   .   a lot too go still, but a lot of good will become of the trial.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Blah, blah, blah...  Neither does some whacko with a PhD after his name claiming that there's fossils on one of Saturn's moons have anything to do with global warming. That one is right up there with the flat Earth adherents.  So try to follow along, I know it's hard for someone who's mind is full of paranoid conspiracy theories.  :D  I don't have the time to bother reading 40 minutes of unsubstantiated (and largely debunked) garbage by a guy who has an agenda you happen to agree with...  

BTW, that's FORMER President Trump Cal..  And you could do us all a big favor by  keeping your sorry conspiracy ass off of the Browns forum wanting our potential Coach of the Year Kevin canned so Schwartz can take over, because you don't like the way he talks.  🙄

the sleaze qb you seem to dream of having mutual happy endings with did not make the difference, gertrude. But it fits that you don't know what forum you are on......

woman-sloppy-or-drunk-in-bed-with-a-bottle-and-pills-with-copy-space-on-bed-W9NKD7-2537887118.thumb.jpg.488cb1bed1223c1e5a374ac20dafc7aa.jpg

9 hours ago, Axe said:

I don't believe he claimed there were fossils on one of Saturn's moons. He's claiming their are hydrocarbon fuels that supposedly need fossils to be created.

Yeah, there's a slight difference there- LOL, complex hydrocarbons are a huge leap to finding fossils. If you're interested in finding life, or something similar...  NASA is sending a probe in the not too distant future  to Jupiter's moon Europa, an ice world covered in a global ocean. to find out if there's anything under that ice...  

9 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

That’s never stopped a nice alcohol induced rant before.

Fuck off.  That's the best you got? No refutation, or any semblance of any counter argument.  Just name calling- par for the course around here.  Enjoy your alternate reality...  Remember Trump loves the poorly educated.  :D  

4 hours ago, JAFBF said:

NO thank  you... 

In short, he confirms that these Hydrocarbons are created in our Crust as well - and that they are even floating in Space.

1) He further states that ~40% of the Hydrocarbons tapped/drilled/etc are still there, as there is currently not enough pressure to extract them efficiently. 

The fact that he confirms the creation in our Crust confirms the Abiotic process I referred too long ago.

2) Everything we've been told throughout History is a Lie - this is just another confirmation.

Things I have said years ago are just now coming too be fact   .   .   .   cool your Jets and watch what all else starts coming out.

I have a good idea, but this year is going to be too busy with other Chaos to be worried about it now.

Just posted this as a note to those getting discouraged   .   .   .   a lot too go still, but a lot of good will become of the trial.

and that they are even floating in Space. :D 

That...  Regarding hydrocarbons is utter nonsense JB....  99%+ of any stuff floating around in interstellar space or in our solar system is is either hydrogen or helium. Maybe you should look that up. ROTFLMAO... maybe all that dark matter we can't see is DNA purine bases.  :D 

40% of the Hydrocarbons tapped/drilled/etc are still there

You're damn right there is JB... You know what that is????  COAL. There's probably at least 1,000 years worth, if we could figure out how to burn it cleanly.  So ask yourself WHY are we drilling in two miles deep of water off the continental shelfs, or up on the North Slope in Alaska.  Other than in the Middle East, ALL the easily extractable oil has been harvested. FYI, the deeper you drill, the HOTTER it gets.  TBC...

Abiotic process

Do you even have conceptual knowledge of what an abiotic process is? First off,  unless you have something totally outside of my frame of chemistry expertise- and I did almost minor in chemistry in college... To create hydrocarbons... Golly gee, you're going to have to need...Wait for it... CARBON.   Do you know what happens when you get carbon deep under the earth's crust and subject it to incredible temperatures and pressure?  FYI, you don't get oil- you get diamonds. :D  Conspiracy on pal... Believe whatever you want.... 

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Fuck off.  That's the best you got? No refutation, or any semblance of any counter argument.  Just name calling- par for the course around here.  Enjoy your alternate reality...  Remember Trump loves the poorly educated.  :D  

Nice response from a moderator.

Now…go eat a bag dicks.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Nice response from a moderator.

Now…go eat a bag dicks.

Oh... and you're just so polite?  Right back at ya.. That's the point, you can call me any name you want to, but I should be above it all?  Boo hoo... As I said, try an intelligent response next time.  :D 

I'm pretty tired of the unmoderated crap Steve lets you and you pals get away with.   

16 hours ago, JAFBF said:

He further states that ~40% of the Hydrocarbons tapped/drilled/etc are still there, as there is currently not enough pressure to extract them efficiently.

Everything we've been told throughout History is a Lie - this is just another confirmation.

Only listen to the turtle, brother 

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

That's the point, you can call me any name you want to, but I should be above it all?

Why not? You act like you’re above it all.

I'm pretty tired of the unmoderated crap Steve lets you and you pals get away with.   
Take it up with the owner.

I'm pretty tired of the unmoderated crap Steve lets you and you pals get away with.  whoreta

oh, baloney. you came here to start trouble so you can claim to be a "victim".

All of us are terrible but you are princess perfect?

I don't believe anyone seriously agrees with that bs.

• Upvote 2