THE BROWNS BOARD

🟫⬜️🟧🟧⬜️🟫Official Gameday Thread Browns at Panthers 🟫⬜️🟧🟧⬜️🟫

Zombo

Wake up you Pancake-eating Motherfuckers, it's GAMEDAY! Time to pound the Panthers and and WIN on Opening Day, because this 2022 Browns team is going to roll and doesn't give a shit about the past! HERE WE GO BROWNIES, HERE WE GO!!! 🟧⬜️🟫🟫⬜️🟧🟧⬜️🟫🟫⬜️🟧🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

• Upvote 4

I hope our D will hold their ground and our run game will dominate both the trenches and the time of possession.Β 

Anyway, LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!!Β 

Β Browns 24-13. Β  Browns will have the two best players on the field today Garrett and Chubb. Β  Monday Morning they will both be at or near the top of the offensive and defensive player of the year discussion.

I’ve been critical of the D and Joe Woods for the past two years- this game is setup perfectly for them. Β They have no excuses and there will be no excuses.Β 

Morning, all.Β 

Β 

Β Just wanted to take a second and say how nice it is to see the dawn of another season, another chapter in the book.Β  Β I always feel grateful at the start of every new journey in the Fall and how this wonderful game connects not only those of us here now, but those who have come before us and those who will come after us.Β Β 

Β Wherever you are, Browns fans the world over, I hope you find yourself well this morning.Β  Hoping we have a team that is at least competitive and respectable to make Sunday afternoons worth watching, and all the hours worth following.

Β God Dawgs and God bless.

• Upvote 4