THE BROWNS BOARD

go tribe -or- how about them playoff GUARD - IANS ! Beat the Yank$ in OT.

syd

damn that was nice and thank you draft kings for the monies.    -and-

●~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~●

And what an incredible extra innings WIN  over those  DAMN  YANKEE$  4-2  in 10 innings  by our CLEVELAND  GUARDIANS  !!

An incredible pitching job by the newest  playoff   Cleveland  Kardiac  Kids in the Bronx today.   Back to Cleveland,  Ohio for 2 tied 1-1 best of 5.

SO a big  thanks and a busy sports weekend  here in NE OHIO coming up and.......

GO BROWNS,  CAVS and GUARDIANS  !         :D

3 hours ago, syd said:

so hell ya i bet the mariners to win and the over or so i thought i checked my bet slip this morning only to find out i bet the under by mistake FUCK IT

That's why they call it  gambling   and not  sure thing .   

And why i   always  say don't bet the rent or grocery money unless you like to be cold and hungry...... just sayin'.      :lol:   

I look at it as a hobby or sport that I can afford to pay  to play like golfing everyweek water skiing...with buying the nice boat included,  plus   it's really fun to hit !      :D

Edited by mjp28

YES  it's definitely Cleveland GUARDIANS  time now.  Tough assignment going up against the New York  Yankee and Game 1 in NY.

1Ste that one and they have a shot back in Cleveland.   And see you over in the TRIBE FORUM ,  come on over.   And......

GO GUARDIANS  !

4 hours ago, Neo said:

Guardian offense ice cold. 15 innings and only one run, and only one tonight. 

The Guardians MO all year  -but-  not good in a short series against a HR heavy team.   They must   no matter what  win one in NY or its see you next year.

GO BEIBER THURSDAY,   weather permitting.    

30 minutes ago, syd said:

oh hell yes suck it n.y  oh did i mention when i bet the tribe to win they were down 0-2 thanks again draft kings

aaaannnnnnnnnnndddddd  GO TRIBE what a great way to spend a fall afternoon

Hey, great comeback, and great base running. I had to tell the wife, no you can't hit bloop hits on purpose.  As I always like to say, I'd rather be lucky than good.   :) 

11 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Hey, great comeback, and great base running. I had to tell the wife, no you can't hit bloop hits on purpose.  As I always like to say, I'd rather be lucky than good.   :) 

hoorta brings the truth helluva game man

16 minutes ago, hoorta said:

The old Earl Weaver baseball. 2 bloops and a blast 

32 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Not striking out gives the bloops and grounders a chance to find green in the oufield. 

The Guardians put the bat on the ball, which gives them a chance. 

• mjp28 changed the title to go tribe -or- how about them GUARD - IANS ! Beat the Yank$ in OT.

And to put a cap on the Cleveland GUARDIANS  ALDS  PLAYOFF  GAME 2 ,  CLE 4 NY 2 in 10 innings.

AND   the magic Numbers:

Screenshot_2022-10-14_172432.jpg

I had to work..

But, I thoroughly enjoyed listening to espn's radio homers, continuously having to take both feet out of their mouths.. 😊

Can't be prouder for Terry Francona.. He's got some kids believing they can.. and the pitching ! 

• mjp28 changed the title to go tribe -or- how about them playoff GUARD - IANS ! Beat the Yank$ in OT.
On 10/14/2022 at 7:38 PM, syd said:

notice how he couldnt wait to post about watsons newest plantiff(kinda ironic it happened just as he came back) I swear the fucker just wants to hate

I'll give him credit - most people with as miserable of an existence that he has would have put their head in an oven years ago. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, gumby73 said:

I had to work..

But, I thoroughly enjoyed listening to espn's radio homers, continuously having to take both feet out of their mouths.. 😊

Can't be prouder for Terry Francona.. He's got some kids believing they can.. and the pitching ! 

The youngest team in baseball just beat the Yankees in the Bronx and are coming home with all the pressure on the Yanks. 

11 hours ago, Neo said:

The youngest team in baseball just beat the Yankees in the Bronx and are coming home with all the pressure on the Yanks. 

This is not even close to what I was thinking..  unreal $ up top !

Reg Season Wins vs Total 2022 Payroll

LAD $282.7M - 111 Wins

NYY $264.9M - 99 Wins

PHI $255.1M - 87 Wins

SDP $236.7M - 89 Wins

ATL $200.1M - 101 Wins

HOU $192.9M - 106 Wins

SEA $128.7M - 90 Wins

💰 CLE $82.1M - 92 Wins💰

lk61ArBFjlSBa.gif      

13 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

This is not even close to what I was thinking..  unreal $ up top !

Reg Season Wins vs Total 2022 Payroll

LAD $282.7M - 111 Wins

NYY $264.9M - 99 Wins

PHI $255.1M - 87 Wins

SDP $236.7M - 89 Wins

ATL $200.1M - 101 Wins

HOU $192.9M - 106 Wins

SEA $128.7M - 90 Wins

💰 CLE $82.1M - 92 Wins💰

lk61ArBFjlSBa.gif      

There may not be a Chief Wahoo around any more but it sure looks there's a next generation spirit looking after this team rumored to answer to Chief Sickasucky.

In any event, the As used to took their money ball as far as the NY Yankees payroll in the ALCS once upon a time (back when Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill were running the FO 😁).  The next year they only took it as far as the Minnesota Twins in the 1st round in spite of the record long winning streak in the regular season.  Let's hope Cleveland has a better experience against the Yankees.  It sure would be fun to see...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Flugel said:

There may not be a Chief Wahoo around any more but it sure looks there's a next generation spirit looking after this team rumored to answer to Chief Sickasucky.

In any event, the As used to took their money ball as far as the NY Yankees payroll in the ALCS once upon a time (back when Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill were running the FO 😁).  The next year they only took it as far as the Minnesota Twins in the 1st round in spite of the record long winning streak in the regular season.  Let's hope Cleveland has a better experience against the Yankees.  It sure would be fun to see...

That's the sad thing about baseball. There will never be a salary cap. Money can't buy you a title every year,  but it certainly increases your odds.  

Even geezers like me and mjp weren't born yet the last time Cleveland won it all. Bad managing cost us a couple. Your set up releivers are mowing them down, so let's bring in Jose Make-a-Messa to blow the game and series.  :(

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

That's the sad thing about baseball. There will never be a salary cap. Money can't buy you a title every year,  but it certainly increases your odds.  

Even geezers like me and mjp weren't born yet the last time Cleveland won it all. Bad managing cost us a couple. Your set up releivers are mowing them down, so let's bring in Jose Make-a-Messa to blow the game and series.  :(

Yeah.  You've got that right.    

2016 Cavaliers in 6  --and-  1964  the  BROWNS  were the NFL Champions (when i was 14).   Like we haven't heard about that a gazillion times before. 

They will turn it around  ...... eventually.