THE BROWNS BOARD

go tribe -or- how about them playoff GUARD - IANS ! Beat the Yank$ in OT.

syd

1 hour ago, syd said:

fuck you punk

Syd...  just  DON'T be insulting posters here over on the Browns side of things...   A friendly warning... Next time, I won't be so friendly.  You want to do that, head over to the Political Forum unmoderated cesspool...  

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

Syd...  just  DON'T be insulting posters here over on the Browns side of things...   A friendly warning... Next time, I won't be so friendly.  You want to do that, head over to the Political Forum unmoderated cesspool...  

your are correct sir that was not very nice of me and i am sure nickers is a fine human being and i will delete the post as to not upset him I was just pissed that i lost on two parley bets yesterday

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, syd said:

your are correct sir that was not very nice of me and i am sure nickers is a fine human being and i will delete the post as to not upset him I was just pissed that i lost on two parley bets yesterday

God love you bubs, if you're looking to make a profit off of gambling - rule #1 is to cut out chasing parlay's.    

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

God love you bubs, if you're looking to make a profit off of gambling - rule #1 is to cut out chasing parlay's.    

well the good news is I am pretty much at even monies as other bets came through but i chilled for the the rest of the weekend