THE BROWNS BOARD

official game day thread BROWNS vs chargers

syd

Every time Nick does something awesome, I go back to that Building the Browns video where people didn't know who is was in the airport while gushing over Johnny. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, D Bone said:

That’s nothing but popups

The Bolts' head coach is far and away the worst game day manager that I have ever seen and proof the some head coaches today learned everything they know about game flow playing Madden when they were 10. 

• Haha 1

Just now, D Bone said:

Do you have an adblocker? 

I use all of those each week with Chrome and the Adguard extension. They all suck and go down every few minutes, but it's better than giving money to the NFL. 

Just now, Browns149 said:

Yes. It wants me to download something 

With Chrome and Adguard (Windows laptop/free extension) I get a 3 second countdown at the top of the page and then it loads. It has never asked me to download anything using this combo for the 4yrs I've been using it. 

2 minutes ago, D Bone said:

With Chrome and Adguard (Windows laptop/free extension) I get a 3 second countdown at the top of the page and then it loads. It has never asked me to download anything using this combo for the 4yrs I've been using it. 

It has an ad over the screen and I can’t get rid of the ad. I click the x and it just takes me to that site. It counts down and the says click link. And nothing

• Thanks 1