THE BROWNS BOARD

Damn you Joe Biden!

Neo

26 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Biden mocked for claiming extra cost of roomier airline seats is 'unfair’ to ‘people of color'

'Who had Legroom Equity as a Dem closing message on their bingo card?' one user asked

In what many critical viewers considered a bizarre portion of the speech, the president claimed that the extra expense required to purchase roomier airline seats is a form of these junk fees, which he argued hit "people of color" particularly hard.

BIDEN ADMIN SPENDING $1M TO RESEARCH HOW ‘MISINFORMATION’ AFFECTS CONFIDENCE IN VACCINES

"Some airlines, if you want six more inches between you and the seat in front, you pay more money. But you don’t know it until you purchase your ticket. Look folks, these are junk fees, they’re unfair and they hit marginalized Americans the hardest, especially low-income folks and people of color," said Biden.

Conservatives found it ridiculous that the president of the United States was claiming that expensive airline seats were racist. 

Nice deflection. Maybe you can play corner for the Browns.

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Sorry that the kids who populate this forum have to resort to insults when they can't rebut facts- or history. 

History: Obammy & Biden had 100,000 Americans die on their watch from the H1N1 virus.

Fact: Biden chose to politicize Covid, and now has more deaths on his watch than Trump.

Yes kids, Karma can be BITCH.

3C15D8A9-726E-43D6-ADA2-DE552E580B18.jpeg

6 hours ago, hammertime said:

Putting spin on facts is what a moron does

Drinking heavy doses of Trump Kool-Aid and insulting people that cause dissonance in the right wing echo chamber is what MAGAs do..

Go back to your alternate reality rabbit hole Cal...  Faux News and right wing spin..  Don't read what you post? 

I caught this gem..  Former President Donald Trump authorized the sale of about 100 million barrels.. You may now STFU.   

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Drinking heavy doses of Trump Kool-Aid and insulting people that cause dissonance in the right wing echo chamber is what MAGAs do..

Go back to your alternate reality rabbit hole Cal...  Faux News and right wing spin..  Don't read what you post? 

I caught this gem..  Former President Donald Trump authorized the sale of about 100 million barrels.. You may now STFU.   

Drinking heavy doses of Biden wine and insulting people that cause dissonance in the left wing echo chamber is what loony leftest do..

You may now STFU.   

006.jpg.ce13073ee6604c0209ff28bbd742943e.jpg

12 hours ago, Vambo said:

Drinking heavy doses of Biden wine and insulting people that cause dissonance in the left wing echo chamber is what loony leftest do..

You may now STFU.   

006.jpg.ce13073ee6604c0209ff28bbd742943e.jpg

Shove it Vambo. You have nothing better to do than insult people here, just like your loony pals.  

As usual, the above is bullshit...  About eight days late, and a few billion short.  Joe already told the oil companies to get their collective asses in gear and start pumping more oil. Doesn't help that the Saudis aren't ramping up production... Gee, I wonder why.  :D  Report: Jared Kushner's $2 billion Saudi check appears even more comically corrupt than previously thought...  I don't put anything past America's First Family of crime anymore. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/19/biden-oil-companies-lower-gas-prices-00062554   

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Shove it Vambo. You have nothing better to do than insult people here, just like your loony pals.  

As usual, the above is bullshit...  About eight days late, and a few billion short.  Joe already told the oil companies to get their collective asses in gear and start pumping more oil. Doesn't help that the Saudis aren't ramping up production... Gee, I wonder why.  :D  Report: Jared Kushner's $2 billion Saudi check appears even more comically corrupt than previously thought...  I don't put anything past America's First Family of crime anymore. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/19/biden-oil-companies-lower-gas-prices-00062554   

image.png.49cc3c9c6aa0414539a644e35ac8cc13.png

Democrats wondering 'why we suck' as they face possible midterm losses: Politico column

3 hours ago, hoorta said: