THE BROWNS BOARD

Damn you Joe Biden!

Neo

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Boo-hoo, you guys can't have it both ways.. Bitch about the high price of gas, but Joe is a bum for trying to do something about it.  Of course, the government isn't going to say exactly how much oil we've stockpiled, but it's pretty safe to say 15 million barrels is a small percentage of the at least 350 million barrels we've got in reserve. 

It really is like spending the money you saved up for car payments on a new paint job and hood ornament. Looks pretty nice right now but next month the payment is due! The gas prices are just hard on Americans but they are not a national crisis in which case a strategic Reserve would be good to have. Not to mention that you probably won't be able to replenish the Strategic Reserve at the same low prices you acquired it.

WSS

9 hours ago, Axe said:

Larry, you are one stoopid SOB..

Sep 13, 2022Biden started its depletion for political purposes in an attempt to lower gas prices -- ahead of a midterm election -- while continuing to handcuff oil producers. The use of the reserve hasn't ...
Apr 22, 2022During former President Barack Obama's first term, the Strategic Petroleum Reserve was full at about 714 million barrels. The reserve has since fallen to less than 560 million barrels. Obama authorized the sale of about 200 million barrels. Former President Donald Trump authorized the sale of about 100 million barrels.. Biden released 50 million barrels last November and 30 million in March ...

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

It really is like spending the money you saved up for car payments on a new paint job and hood ornament. Looks pretty nice right now but next month the payment is due! The gas prices are just hard on Americans but they are not a national crisis in which case a strategic Reserve would be good to have. Not to mention that you probably won't be able to replenish the Strategic Reserve at the same low prices you acquired it.

WSS

Fair enough. I did a little research on the strategic reserve Steve. Yes, it was created as a buffer in case of a shooting war or something similar. At full capacity, it's around 700 million barrels. It's been drawn down to the vicinity of 400 million barrels. (it was never completely full either, not lately) That's far from the crisis level Cal is bleating about. We're currently using 19 million barrels a day, and US production is about 14 million barrels. Not all of that goes into gasoline either, the petrochemical\plastics industries account for a big chunk of that. That's a shortfall of about 5 million barrels. BUT, we import far more than that.. The United States is still exporting petroleum too.  :)  So, if it ever got down to a "crisis" level, our exports would be the first thing to go.  

PS- there's no reason here in America that we can't ratchet up our oil production levels either. Several small time oil companies went out of business in the covid recession when they were forced to literally give oil away at less than their cost to pump it. There's plenty of capped wells out there that probably can be put back into production.  Well do I remember back in the covid dark days, gas got down to the point if they had let me use the full value on my Kroger reward points, they would have had to pay me 30 cents a gallon on my fill up.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

Yeah that horrible United States inflation is all Joe Biden's fault...  Said it to Hammer, but it applies here too...Did you get your degree in Economics from Trump University? :D  Inflation is a worldwide problem, not just here in America. Last I heard Joe wasn't running the show in Europe where inflation rates are running in the 10-20% range too.  Yeah, I've noticed on my trips to the grocery store, the prices on everything from potato chips to meat products have gone through the roof. 

https://www.euronews.com/next/2022/10/19/record-inflation-which-country-in-europe-has-been-worst-hit-and-how-do-they-compare

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yeah that horrible United States inflation is all Joe Biden's fault...  Said it to Hammer, but it applies here too...Did you get your degree in Economics from Trump University? :D  Inflation is a worldwide problem, not just here in America. 

https://www.euronews.com/next/2022/10/19/record-inflation-which-country-in-europe-has-been-worst-hit-and-how-do-they-compare

We finally agree on something!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Vambo said:

We finally agree on something!

I know you missed this little detail...  Last I heard Joe wasn't running the show in Europe where inflation rates are running in the 10-20% range too. 

19 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I know you missed this little detail...  Last I heard Joe wasn't running the show in Europe where inflation rates are running in the 10-20% range too. 

Yes but he shut down things here that caused inflation in  THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA with his buy EV's idea he even stated they made prices go up to make people buy EV's....

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

Yes but he shut down things here that caused inflation in  THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA with his buy EV's idea he even stated they made prices go up to make people buy EV's....

As in covid vaccines, no one is forcing you to buy an EV... FWIW, I'm not real keen on EVs, and I'm old enough when my 2011 Honda Accord with 120,000 miles on it will be  heading off to the used car lot in the foreseeable future, the last vehicle I buy won't be an EV either.  I sort of doubt I'll be doing much driving if I make it to 90.  :)  Speaking of vehicles, they were in short supply earlier in the year- due to a shortage of computer chips. So just maybe you should ask some of the Republican members of Congress why they voted against the CHIPS act. 

BTW, if you happen to think inflation would be significantly lower if Cheetos was still in the White House, you'd be wrong on that. Yeah I checked, energy drives 9% of the CPI.  So if we were back in the good old days of $2.50 a gallon gas, inflation would still be at a 20 year high. 

34 minutes ago, hoorta said:

As in covid vaccines, no one is forcing you to buy an EV... FWIW, I'm not real keen on EVs, and I'm old enough when my 2011 Honda Accord with 120,000 miles on it will be  heading off to the used car lot in the foreseeable future, the last vehicle I buy won't be an EV either.  I sort of doubt I'll be doing much driving if I make it to 90.  :)  Speaking of vehicles, they were in short supply earlier in the year- due to a shortage of computer chips. So just maybe you should ask some of the Republican members of Congress why they voted against the CHIPS act. 

BTW, if you happen to think inflation would be significantly lower if Cheetos was still in the White House, you'd be wrong on that. Yeah I checked, energy drives 9% of the CPI.  So if we were back in the good old days of $2.50 a gallon gas, inflation would still be at a 20 year high. 

image.png.201dbff2b6d69a7d462bbee7dc40c961.png

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well do I remember back in the covid dark days, gas got down to the point if they had let me use the full value on my Kroger reward points, they would have had to pay me 30 cents a gallon on my fill up.  

Gee, who was president then?

18 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yeah that horrible United States inflation is all Joe Biden's fault...  Said it to Hammer, but it applies here too...Did you get your degree in Economics from Trump University? :D  Inflation is a worldwide problem, not just here in America. Last I heard Joe wasn't running the show in Europe where inflation rates are running in the 10-20% range too.  Yeah, I've noticed on my trips to the grocery store, the prices on everything from potato chips to meat products have gone through the roof. 

Nothing is solely anybody's fault. A 300 lb sedentary chain smoking drunk who dies from covid, well there's probably enough blame to go around. But that doesn't mean that one of those factors gets a free pass.

WSS

47 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Nothing is solely anybody's fault. A 300 lb sedentary chain smoking drunk who dies from covid, well there's probably enough blame to go around. But that doesn't mean that one of those factors gets a free pass.

WSS

Some people have short memories.

I recall the lefties blaming everything on Donny, now the shoe is on the other foot…they want to prop up the senile bastard.

Enjoy you fucking hypocrites! 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Neo said:

Thanks for reminding me it was Trump who totally shit his pants with his covid response.  But don't take it from me, take it from the orange sphincter's mouth

Sorry that the kids who populate this forum have to resort to insults when they can't rebut facts- or history. 

Regarding your response.. One of Donnie's many wonderful traits, Dunning-Kruger on full display. Knows more about medicine than Fauci or Birx..  But I'll listen to Scott (quack) Atlas advocate herd immunity which would maybe have killed off an extra 500k Americans.  Joe Biden may be going senile, but he isn't touting disinfects or UV lights as covid treatments. Or.... 

Thanks Dr. Trump, I'm sure this guy's family is eternally grateful to you.  :(  Man Dead From Taking Chloroquine Product After Trump Touts Drug For Coronavirus

LOL, and back in covid history Cheetos wasn't lying when he said "it (covid) will be gone by Easter."  Just didn't specify which Easter.   :D  

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Sorry that the kids who populate this forum have to resort to insults when they can't rebut facts- or history. 

Regarding your response.. One of Donnie's many wonderful traits, Dunning-Kruger on full display. Knows more about medicine than Fauci or Birx..  But I'll listen to Scott (quack) Atlas advocate herd immunity which would maybe have killed off an extra 500k Americans.  Joe Biden may be going senile, but he isn't touting disinfects or UV lights as covid treatments. Or.... 

Thanks Dr. Trump, I'm sure this guy's family is eternally grateful to you.  :(  Man Dead From Taking Chloroquine Product After Trump Touts Drug For Coronavirus

LOL, and back in covid history Cheetos wasn't lying when he said "it (covid) will be gone by Easter."  Just didn't specify which Easter.   :D  

image.png.28deedc1ca3ae34ed0fda3548299c0e7.png

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Sorry that the kids who populate this forum have to resort to insults when they can't rebut facts

This is one of the reasons this thread was born. No matter what I say, no matter what anyone says, if the aren't on team MAGA, they attack you. Even though there is evidence that Forrest Trump downplayed the pandemic, he was warned by his national security advisors that it would be " THE biggest national security threat of your presidency". He lied to his son Barron about knowing in advance how bad it was. Again people, they're not my words, watch the video and use your fucking ears. 

11 minutes ago, Neo said:

This is one of the reasons this thread was born. No matter what I say, no matter what anyone says, if the aren't on team MAGA, they attack you. Even though there is evidence that Forrest Trump downplayed the pandemic, he was warned by his national security advisors that it would be " THE biggest national security threat of your presidency". He lied to his son Barron about knowing in advance how bad it was. Again people, they're not my words, watch the video and use your fucking ears. 

Biden mocked for claiming extra cost of roomier airline seats is 'unfair’ to ‘people of color'

'Who had Legroom Equity as a Dem closing message on their bingo card?' one user asked

In what many critical viewers considered a bizarre portion of the speech, the president claimed that the extra expense required to purchase roomier airline seats is a form of these junk fees, which he argued hit "people of color" particularly hard.

BIDEN ADMIN SPENDING $1M TO RESEARCH HOW ‘MISINFORMATION’ AFFECTS CONFIDENCE IN VACCINES

"Some airlines, if you want six more inches between you and the seat in front, you pay more money. But you don’t know it until you purchase your ticket. Look folks, these are junk fees, they’re unfair and they hit marginalized Americans the hardest, especially low-income folks and people of color," said Biden.

Conservatives found it ridiculous that the president of the United States was claiming that expensive airline seats were racist. 

30 minutes ago, Neo said:

oh, shove it. You, hoorta, and woody have insulted people for years. If I were pres, I would have downplayed covid just a bit because yes, you DO NOT WANT AN ENTIRE NATION TO PANIC.

And WE DID NOT KNOW BACK THEN WHAT WE KNOW NOW- THANKS TO COMMUNIST SOMBEITCH CHINA.

and yet, hoorta's hero fauci? He knew they were funding that research at the wuhan lab.

to circumvent it not being allowed here.

and BIRX ? she and fauci LIED. They LIED to PRES TRUMP.

How was he supposed to know that? But Hoorta calls Dr. Atlas a "hack" ???

IF you get attacked, it's because of your contrarian totally slanted bs. NOT because you

legitimately disagree with someone.

Those are facts.

In a new tell-all book by Dr. Deborah Birx, she admits that she and Dr. Fauci lied when recommending Covid strategies to President Trump. They also say they ...
Dr. Birx Admits That She Lied And Killed Americans To Save Her Job. Dr. Deborah Birx said that she wasn't allowed to nationally give people the truth on COVID, but instead of resigning, she lied ...
Jim Jordan Gets Dr. Birx to Admit That They Lied. By. M Dowling. -. June 25, 2022. 12. Jim Jordan grilled Dr. Deborah Birx on Thursday and what we discovered from her testimony is that the government guessed, hoped, or lied about the information they fed us. Jordan left her with her reputation in tatters after a few questions.
M Dowling. -. August 22, 2022. 5. We all remember when Dr. Anthony Fauci, Dr. Robert Redfield, and Dr. Birx all asked for just 15 days to stop the spread of the virus and flatten the curve. They suckered Donald Trump into going along. These were the experts telling him millions would die. The virus ended up having a 2.3% death rate.

• Haha 1