THE BROWNS BOARD

Damn you Joe Biden!

Neo

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Well, not having a good day. First I found out I need a new battery, then my dinner slipped out of my hand. Another meatball senselessly lost. Damn you Joe Biden!

spaghetti-carpet-stock-today-tease-170221.jpg

240884936_4863649790314997_6323008545665929040_n.thumb.jpg.32e61583d785e3509eb35556778f44bd.jpg

For you that makes sense.

You libtard cultists have never been known take personal responsibility for your own fuckups, but rather place blame on others.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Neo said:

Well, not having a good day. First I found out I need a new battery, then my dinner slipped out of my hand. Another meatball senselessly lost. Damn you Joe Biden!

If that was my dinner on a Sat night I'd be saying DAMN YOU JOE BIDEN as well.

WTF? Spaghettios? Some low brow Chef boy r D a notch above cat food?

2 hours ago, Neo said:

What's wrong with the thread? It's on par with everything else that's posted here. 🤷‍♂️

Hyperbole aside, not at all. The president the president's cabinet the parties Representatives advisors and policies all have a varying amount of effect on the issues we've been talking about. Your car breaking down or dropping your spaghetti isn't really an issue that either president would need to take responsibility for. But if you have something that you believe Trump is even partially responsible for that has harmed the United States, feel free to let us know.

WSS

14 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Hyperbole aside, not at all. The president the president's cabinet the parties Representatives advisors and policies all have a varying amount of effect on the issues we've been talking about. Your car breaking down or dropping your spaghetti isn't really an issue that either president would need to take responsibility for. But if you have something that you believe Trump is even partially responsible for that has harmed the United States, feel free to let us know.

WSS

I honestly didn't expect the kind of response and it's very interesting. I'm just going to carry on.

4 hours ago, Neo said:

I honestly didn't expect the kind of response and it's very interesting. I'm just going to carry on.

Unfortunately not quite interesting enough to respond to? I'm not picking on you as much as I am some of the hardcore Trump haters. Besides being kind of an a****** I don't know what it is about the policies he championed while in office, sincerely or otherwise, that have helped lead us into this unpleasant situation.

WSS 

• Upvote 1

On 10/22/2022 at 5:14 PM, Neo said:

I thought for a minute that was a picture of Donnie's spaghetti on the White House wall.   :D  

• Haha 1

this  post is not unlike the "original" thanks obama of years ago...

the same stoopid self deprecation that the libtards trotted out to downplay the 

percieved brilliance of the man .... (puke)

trouble is - OP thinks biden has equal footing with obama ... to which I say - FJB  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FairHooker11 said:

this  post is not unlike the "original" thanks obama of years ago...

the same stoopid self deprecation that the libtards trotted out to downplay the 

percieved brilliance of the man .... (puke)

trouble is - OP thinks biden has equal footing with obama ... to which I say - FJB  

You have no idea the reason that prompted me to create this thread. Some tells me it would be pointless to explain it. 😄

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

toon102422-copy.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Boo-hoo, you guys can't have it both ways.. Bitch about the high price of gas, but Joe is a bum for trying to do something about it.  Of course, the government isn't going to say exactly how much oil we've stockpiled, but it's pretty safe to say 15 million barrels is a small percentage of the at least 350 million barrels we've got in reserve. 

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Boo-hoo, you guys can't have it both ways.. Bitch about the high price of gas, but Joe is a bum for trying to do something about it.  Of course, the government isn't going to say exactly how much oil we've stockpiled, but it's pretty safe to say 15 million barrels is a small percentage of the at least 350 million barrels we've got in reserve. 

He created the shortage in the first place...just so he could try to force EV's on everyone so his donors would make trillions!

Like Pelosi's drunk husband( sure you can relate to him) having stock in EV's...

Nancy Pelosi's husband just bought $2.2 million worth of Tesla stock

https://www.businessinsider.com/nancy-pelosi-tesla-stock-congress-2022-3

Pelosi’s Husband Makes Another Large Investment in Electric Vehicles

https://powerthefuture.com/pelosis-husband-makes-another-large-investment-in-electric-vehicles/

• Thanks 1