THE BROWNS BOARD

"The"  🏈    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    🏈

Dutch Oven

"The"  🏈    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31   🏈

Must-win game tonight.

And trust me, Joe Burrow is well aware of his 0-3 career mark vs the Browns. It has been brought to his attention often this week apparently. 

• mjp28 changed the title to "The"  🏈    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    🏈

I need Joe Mixon to score over 30,5 points to win my fantasy matchup against my brother. I don't know what is more sad, the fact that I don't have much interest in pulling an overnight despite having holiday tomorrow, or that I believe that Joe might win me the fantasy looking at how good we are at defending the rush... 

6 hours ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Not confident in our Browns whatsoever. My first game I’ll be attending this year. I’ll be getting hammered and looking at womens costumes more than the actual game on the field. Hope we can keep it close but I’m sure we find a way to lose.

Hopefully you can find an Elvira 

201B416C-61DE-4E0C-82DA-F21B5865322E.jpeg

7 hours ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Not confident in our Browns whatsoever.

That sums it up.  We'd need the Bengals to beat themselves.

- I'm sitting outside...handing out candy...and I just nabbed the last bag of Skittles to my pocket.  :) 

Ya know what, I don't think I'll be able to truly be myself until I have a couple of these little Snickers here.  :)

...and honestly, is it really a Halloween without consuming a Reese's peanut butter cup?

8 hours ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Not confident in our Browns whatsoever. My first game I’ll be attending this year. I’ll be getting hammered and looking at womens costumes more than the actual game on the field. Hope we can keep it close but I’m sure we find a way to lose.

i actually feel real good about tonight's game so much so i put some draft kings money on em to win outright 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, syd said:

that should be a nice payout and very attainable

Bengals safety +5000.  We got a great punter and a leaky Cincy Oline with Myles Garrett making sneaking through.

I like DPJ getting yards tonight.

I think Mixon getting a good share of receptions with Chase out and our coverage with backs and TEs being suspect that’s a good one too 

1 hour ago, Orion said:

That sums it up.  We'd need the Bengals to beat themselves.

- I'm sitting outside...handing out candy...and I just nabbed the last bag of Skittles to my pocket.  :) 

Ya know what, I don't think I'll be able to truly be myself until I have a couple of these little Snickers here.  :)

...and honestly, is it really a Halloween without consuming a Reese's peanut butter cup?

No Ja’Marr Chase….which helps.

And if God wants me to have 2 Snickers….then 5 it is….what harm is it eating 8 Snickers?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

No Ja’Marr Chase….which helps.

And if God wants me to have 2 Snickers….then 5 it is….what harm is it eating 8 Snickers?

There is no God. 

Proof?

Candy corn and black licorice still exists. 😉

I can't shake the feeling that if the Browns lose tonight, Stefanski is not the head coach at the start of next year. 

I'm not saying he gets fired tomorrow, but a loss tonight IMO starts a complete free-fall that Watson will not be able to stop. 

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I can't shake the feeling that if the Browns lose tonight, Stefanski is not the head coach at the start of next year. 

I'm not saying he gets fired tomorrow, but a loss tonight IMO starts a complete free-fall that Watson will not be able to stop. 

Are you at the game tonight?

6 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

More likely to see the Def. coordinator, and the Special Teams Coach gone  along with a few others and a “serious talk” about play calling duties leading into next season. 

If the offense was an abysmal failure I’d say your onto something and even then who knows what behind the scenes discussion were had in late August when we were rolling into a new season with a career backup QB, a castaway Center and tackle coming off a major knee surgery

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

With they're current defensive players, and # of guys out that are good....I don't see how they win tonight.  I mean, they've given him a backup QB....he's making the analytical calls that they like.  But of course, this isn't the Steelers...it's Haslem's team.

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

More likely to see the Def. coordinator, and the Special Teams Coach gone  along with a few others and a “serious talk” about play calling duties leading into next season. 

If the offense was an abysmal failure I’d say your onto something and even then who know what behind the scenes discussion were had in late August when we were rolling into a new season with a career backup. 

That definitely could happen too, but I don't know, a 4-13 or 5-12 season might be tough for Stefanski to survive, and that's assuming that the Browns can go 3-3 with Watson.