THE BROWNS BOARD

"The"  🏈    Official MNF Game Thread Browns vs Bengals Oct 31    🏈

Dutch Oven

Just got my first little goblins and their older brother (18ish) was walking them around and stood behind them about 20 feet while staring at his phone as I gave them candy.

I told him he had the scariest costume of all, and he said "Huh?", so I told him he was a terrifying modern day Zombie just standing there like a statue with his phone in his face.

God I crack myself up.

• Haha 1

OK guys, I finally decided to watch this. I hope I sleep very little hours simply because I decided to watch a good football game by the Browns ;) 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Just got my first little goblins and their older brother (18ish) was walking them around and stood behind them about 20 feet while staring at his phone as I gave them candy.

I told him he had the scariest costume of all, and he said "Huh?", so I told him he was a terrifying modern day Zombie just standing there like a statue with his phone in his face.

God I crack myself up.

Hey that’s going to be me in 15 mins checking the score.

• Sad 1

Holy fuck that was not good.

That's the bad thing with that play - the RB or WR rarely ever gets to attempt a pass, and you know damn well they aren't going to waste the opportunity by throwing the ball out of bounds. 

WHY DO YOU THROW IT LIKE THAT ON FIRST DOWN!!?!?!?!?!?!? I don't care if he's a receiver... Man...

CIN keeps showing 2 high pre-snap, walking down into single high.  Probably a bit too early to go back to a deep(er) strike.  Have to throw some body shots first, really get them committed to playing downhill.  

Misdirection screen game might not be a bad idea either.  This defensive front is flying into gaps.  

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

CIN keeps showing 2 high pre-snap, walking down into single high.  Probably a bit too early to go back to a deep(er) strike.  Have to throw some body shots first, really get them committed to playing downhill.  

Misdirection screen game might not be a bad idea either.  This defensive front is flying into gaps.  

I was just thinking that this would be a nice time for a screen, but we are so damn inconsistent with them.