THE BROWNS BOARD

Get ready Browns Fans

sandbar

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could be right about Favre. But, AP wasn't lined up behind him in New York.

Anderson and Quinn??? LMAO good luck with that...... Wiliams Wall and Allen are licking their chops for those two.

Holy shit, there are Viking fans out there? Like in real life? Or are these mere puppets created by the admin to stir up our smack talking ....I honestly didn't know there were real Viking fans out there. Shit, who knew?

Ummmmmm.... maybe because you are a Browns fan. Enough said.

P.S. I do like the dog pound.

Here's a tip kiddo, if your gonna come over and talk smack, try and be witty and/or funny. And also, having your smack make sense helps a ton.

--Why do we always get the dumbest of the dumb fans to come talk smack the week before the game? Can anybody answer that?

Kiddo? lmao when you get to 6-10 come talk with me skippy.

Ummmmmm.... maybe because you are a Browns fan. Enough said.

P.S. I do like the dog pound.

Mr. Sand-in-your-vagina, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

No matter how many times I read that quote, it never gets old. Because it's so relevant. Especially for these kids. Does everybody in Minnesota homeschool their young now?

Yikes, homeschool??? wow

Good luck to your Browns Sunday, Favre, AP, Harvin, Taylor, and our defense are going to crush your boys. Talk with you clowns Sunday night.

Hey Sandbar are the Williams techincally still going to have steroids running through their blood come Sunday or will they have pissed it all out by then.

Just wondering what kind of against the rules, genetically enhanced non-humans will be showing up on Sunday against the Browns.

At least the Steelers aren't already amidst steroid alligations before their Superbowl runs even start... this is going to be a whole new type of steroid dripping trophy if you guys win it all this year.

Unless we win, in which case your cowardly punk ass won't dare show his/her mug around here ever again...

Either that or when AP goes down with a season ending knee.... I'm just sayin.

Hey Sandbar! For anyone else who grew up near a beach, "sandbar" is a slang term for my taint. You know, because it rests between my scroge and turd-cutter.

Or as in, "After we curb-stomp the purple prairie fluffers on Sunday, I'll allow sandbar to save a little face on our board by inviting his sister to sniff my sandbar.

That was a good one. Dog=Dawg. You folks are clever in Cleveland.

Ouch

Because ESPN always knows what they are talking about! All the time! Holy Shit! It IS annoying typing out all these! Exclamation! Marks!

!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for Shaun Rodgers to knock both AP AND Favre out of the game

Either that or when AP goes down with a season ending knee.... I'm just sayin.

A Tom Brady moment? First series of the season? Then will they have to totally rely on Old Man River? (note that the Mississippi River flow right outside the Metrobarn) Or, maybe instead of Purple Jesus, it is Old Man River who gets the season/career ending injury. All that drama for nothing. Now, back to Tavaris in the studio.

A Tom Brady moment? First series of the season? Then will they have to totally rely on Old Man River? (note that the Mississippi River flow right outside the Metrobarn) Or, maybe instead of Purple Jesus, it is Old Man River who gets the season/career ending injury. All that drama for nothing. Now, back to Tavaris in the studio.

The sad thing is.... Minn could probably not even play a QB.. just snap shotguns to AP and let him take off each play.... I bet they could go 8-8 just doing that.

Archived