THE BROWNS BOARD

Get ready Browns Fans

sandbar

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want us to bring better smack talk? Let's hear what you guys have to say. You still don't know who your starting quarterback is, you have a running back on the decline, and your defense is pretty mediocre besides Shaun Rogers in the middle who hasn't really been effective against us with Detroit the past seasons.

You want us to bring better smack talk? Let's hear what you guys have to say.

You came here, which means you bring the smack to us. See the banner at the top? That means this is OUR board, and you came here.

You basically told us what was wrong with us last season. That's not smack, that's a copy and paste from NFL.com.

Man Vikings fans are pretty lame. Lions fans brought it harder for a preseason game.

We started this thread. We're talkin and that's basically all anyone says is that we can't smack talk. I basically said why we are a better team, now let's hear why you think you are.

This is our board, dickhead! BROWNS board. not Vikings board, dickweed. What do you don't get? Hmm. Go and jack off to the old fart, Favre.

We started this thread. We're talkin and that's basically all anyone says is that we can't smack talk. I basically said why we are a better team, now let's hear why you think you are.

I wish i could tell ya what the browns are and how good they are going to be but due to an incredibly secretive regime we will all have to wait to find out you can talk all the crap you want about the vikes being a better team but you may walk off after this game looking pretty stupid at 0-1 versus the lowly cleveland browns....;)

Hey Sandbar are the Williams techincally still going to have steroids running through their blood come Sunday or will they have pissed it all out by then.

Just wondering what kind of against the rules, genetically enhanced non-humans will be showing up on Sunday against the Browns.

At least the Steelers aren't already amidst steroid alligations before their Superbowl runs even start... this is going to be a whole new type of steroid dripping trophy if you guys win it all this year.

They'll be no problem with steroid allegations, the Williams fags have already purchased the whizzinator from a former Viking (Onterrio Smith) to make sure they never have trouble again, it worked once why not again? In an auction the Williams fags took care of business and snatched the crown jewel right before James Harrison's eyes could claim the prize!

Whizzinator Auctioned

You want us to bring better smack talk? Let's hear what you guys have to say. You still don't know who your starting quarterback is,

We know he is going to be 15 years younger than your QB, with better wheels, more zip, uninjured and without a penchant for last minute game-losing interceptions.

But good luck with all that.

Boy, you guys really pushed yourselves over the top by bringing in that broken-down drama queen.

Not to mention, the sight of the fans gobbling up his goo like a pack of hungry skanks. Pretty sad.

Do you think Browns fans would clamor for Big Ben to come to Cleveland after he's washed up with Pittsburgh? P - A - T - H - E - T - I - C.

Your franchise sold its soul.

Mangini is going to eat up your old queen.

Zombo

so because you claim something that's clearly on another team's site it automatically makes it yours. clearly you aren't a native american. WE DIDN'T LAND ON PLYMOUTH ROCK, PLYMOUTH ROCK LANDED ON US!

I was going to join in the fun of invading the browns board but then I recalled my good friend Dave. Dave is a browns fan and what I've discovered is that just being a browns fan is soulcrushing. Making fun of Dave throughout the course of the season is much akin to pushing a blind kid in a wheelchair down an up escalator. Sure, at first it's worth a chuckle, but as the trainwreck continues and continues and continues you realize that maybe what you thought would be funny is in fact sad. Sad because while the trip down the escalator brought a moment of levity to yourself, the kid will always be blind and always in a wheelchair.

You poor saps will always be the blind kids in the wheelchair and once a week throughout the season some other team is going to come along and push you down an escalator. Maybe a couple of times you'll be able bring the bastards down with you (you play Detroit, right?) but the truth is you and your squad is a laughing stock.

Good luck with that.

I was going to join in the fun of invading the browns board but then I recalled my good friend Dave. Dave is a browns fan and what I've discovered is that just being a browns fan is soulcrushing. Making fun of Dave throughout the course of the season is much akin to pushing a blind kid in a wheelchair down an up escalator. Sure, at first it's worth a chuckle, but as the trainwreck continues and continues and continues you realize that maybe what you thought would be funny is in fact sad. Sad because while the trip down the escalator brought a moment of levity to yourself, the kid will always be blind and always in a wheelchair.

You poor saps will always be the blind kids in the wheelchair and once a week throughout the season some other team is going to come along and push you down an escalator. Maybe a couple of times you'll be able bring the bastards down with you (you play Detroit, right?) but the truth is you and your squad is a laughing stock.

Good luck with that.

Umm, I would say making fun of Dave is only comparable to pushing a blind kid in a wheelchair down an up escalator, only if said kid was a Retarded midget.

Maybe a couple of times you'll be able bring the bastards down with you (you play Detroit, right?) but the truth is you and your squad is a laughing stock.

Good luck with that.

When Favre blows your whole season, we'll see if you still have a team in that city. Sellouts!

Umm, I would say making fun of Dave is only comparable to pushing a blind kid in a wheelchair down an up escalator, only if said kid was a Retarded midget.

How could he blow are season if he is twice as good as what we had before him? If we dont win the SB than we wouldnt have without him moron

uh oh... Looks like somebody used to be a cowboy fan.... post-90-1252462450_thumb.jpg

I am not a huge trash-talker, but I want to get in on this one.

This guy, who goes by the moniker "100% Cheese-Free" is an all-time great NFL fan. The Dallas Star tatoo you see on his arm is one of many NFL logos he has tattooed on his body. There's a story behind it. His real name is Syd Davy. He lives in Winnipeg, Canada and drives over 1,000 miles round-trip to every game. He's been doing the whole "Cheese-Free" thing with the makeup and chain-mail since the 80s. Randy Moss, as a rookie, picked out Davy in the crowd and jumped into his arms following touchdowns beginning his rookie year in '98. Davy and Moss actually became friends off the field and Davy started getting the logos tattooed on his arm of the teams that Moss scored touchdowns against. That's where the Dallas star comes in.

Here's one of Randy and Davy in the Vikings locker room from back in the day.

vikingsmanmoss.jpg

They've stayed in touch, even though the evil Red McCombs (cheap-ass former owner) shipped Moss to Oakland. Last year, Moss got Davy tickets to a game in New England and jumped into his arms just like he did back in the day in the Metrodome. Davy was all dressed up in his "100% Cheese Free" regalia.

Here's a youtube link to the moment: Link

The dude is a football fan through and through. I'd be willing to bet most of you wouldn't travel that far to go to Browns games. I know I wouldn't for the Vikes. I'd be willing to bet most of you would love to have the kind of friendship with an NFL star that Davy has with Moss. I know I would. I know for damn sure that many of you "Dawg-pound-ers" look every bid as ridiculous if not moreso than Davy if taken out of "NFL superfan" context.

Don't hate on "100% Cheese-Free." The man is a legend.

Archived