THE BROWNS BOARD

"The"  🏈  Official Browns at Bills (in Detroit) Game Day Thread. WEEK 11  🏈

Dutch Oven

5 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

This team is a TOTAL joke and they can and should fire EVERYONE 

They should be made to walk home after this shit show...

I really wanted to keep Stefanski around another year for continuity’s sake but this team clearly wasn’t buying into this season, but it’s hard to put all the blame on Stefanski for that when the owner basically trades the season away before it starts. Once again it starts at the top.

It’s why we’re seeing all these other teams that sucked finally turn the corner and here we are 3-7 again. Terrible owner who can’t get out of his own way. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Why?!?!? said:

I really wanted to keep Stefanski around another year for continuity’s sake but this team clearly wasn’t buying into this season, but it’s hard to put all the blame on Stefanski for that when the owner basically trades the season away before it starts. Once again it starts at the top.

It’s why we’re seeing all these other teams that sucked finally turn the corner and here we are 3-7 again. Terrible owner who can’t get out of his own way. 

How did Haslam trade the year away?

You can't mean Baker "I'm barely even relevant anymore" Mayfield, can you? 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

Silver Lining: The Guardians start spring training in three months! 😁

Super Bowl 57  (yeah like the BROWNS famous uniform number)  Sunday February 12, 2023.   

Pitchers and catchers report February  ??    It won't be long now.

download (5).jpeg

Just now, mjp28 said:

Super Bowl 57  (yeah like the BROWNS famous uniform number)  Sunday February 12, 2023.   

Pitchers and catchers report February  ??    It won't be long now.

download (5).jpeg

Easily the best run sports organization in Cleveland. The Cavs are doing well, too.

You've already posted an apt photo resembling the status of the Browns franchise right now. 

HEY !   I have Bass as  my K in two FLs today !     

The high point 24 points.     GO BROWNS. 

No definitely not a Baker bro lol. Just hard to blame the head coach for the situation he was put in at the start of the season. He was basically told to go tell his team this . . 

“Hey guys, I know it’s not ideal, but we’ll be starting a backup QB for most of the season.  On the bright side if you’re able to win us enough games to keep us in the playoff race our starter who hasn’t played in two years might be able to shake enough of the rust off  to squeak in. On another note, Joe is still the Defensive Coordinator.” 

That’s a pretty smelly bag of shit to try and sell someone LOL.

Obviously, I don’t think Baker was going to do much here either so it really put everyone in the tough spot of having a decent team, but no QB. And that situation goes back to Jimm-uhhh having a football guy GM and an analytics guru jockeying for position when we had that first pick. Now here we are watching the all-pro QB we could have taken beat the brakes off us in the second half.

To Dorsey’s credit I do think baker was the perfect pick to get a team of nobody’s out of a 1-31 skid, but just was never gonna be the guy to lead a team of competent professionals to the promised land. 

• Upvote 1

Well, I've got a lot of work to do, plays to breakdown and grade.  I doubt I'll be on here for a couple weeks.

Hold down the fort, boys and girls.   Everyone have a Happy and healthy Thanksgiving, if you find yourself traveling - be damn careful.    

God bless.  

edit: Oh and, Fuck *ichigan.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Why?!?!? said:

No definitely not a Baker bro lol. Just hard to blame the head coach for the situation he was put in at the start of the season. He was basically told to go tell his team this . . 

“Hey guys, I know it’s not ideal, but we’ll be starting a backup QB for most of the season.  On the bright side if you’re able to win us enough games to keep us in the playoff race our starter who hasn’t played in two years might be able to shake enough of the rust off  to squeak in. On another note, Joe is still the Defensive Coordinator.” 

That’s a pretty smelly bag of shit to try and sell someone LOL.

Obviously, I don’t think Baker was going to do much here either so it really put everyone in the tough spot of having a decent team, but no QB. And that situation goes back to Jimm-uhhh having a football guy GM and an analytics guru jockeying for position when we had that first pick. Now here we are watching the all-pro QB we could have taken beat the brakes off us in the second half.

To Dorsey’s credit I do think baker was the perfect pick to get a team of nobody’s out of a 1-31 skid, but just was never gonna be the guy to lead a team of competent professionals to the promised land. 

They still don’t have a team of competent professionals 

2 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

OMG !   BUF  31.  CLE  23.  and 19 seconds.   Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Geeezzz H Christmas  🎄   Cleveland  +8 ends up being a PUSH.   All of this basically for nothing. maybe for a better draft pick someday when  Cleveland gets one again.  

GO BROWNS,  but what an empty feeling.  We still love ya' and live to beat the next team on the schedule. 

Time to think about any front office and coaching changes.     

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Geeezzz H Christmas  🎄   Cleveland  +8 ends up being a PUSH.   All of this basically for nothing. maybe for a better draft pick someday when  Cleveland gets one again.  

GO BROWNS,  but what an empty feeling.  We still love ya' and live to beat the next team on the schedule. 

Time to think about any front office and coaching changes.     

Looking to improve our 2nd round draft pick

• Haha 1

Hate the result as I thought we should've taken better of advantage of an "away" game for the Bills but great to see the progression of Donovan Peeples-Jone into a reliable receiver. He must be the first receiver we've developed positively since the return I think.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MDDawg said:

but great to see the progression of Donovan Peeples-Jone into a reliable receiver

Ya gotta like him.  A solid receiver.  6 targets 5 catches.  He makes difficult catches.  And I love the smoothness of Aamari Copper.  

Too bad that two TE's in a row could not catch brissett fastballs.  Bryant and Pharoh Brown.  They cost us a TD.  

The 7th ranked run defense held Chubb to 19 yards.  They clearly focused on stopping the run.  Of course losing our starting backup center right off the bat didn't help the cause.  

It was a difficult game to watch....while knowing that they were going to lose.   I chopped 2 cups of onions and 2 cups of celery on the coffee table for my stuffing on Thursday, while watching the 2nd half.  A very productive waste of time.  :)  

Making a Browns aftermath night easy 🤓

pussy-Cats go up 14 in Yitz-burgh with 3 minutes left

RAID-errrr's win in OT at Denver

All 4 pm games over before the new episode of Yellowstone :)

Sunday night football should be forced to move back to 9pm ;)

• Upvote 1