THE BROWNS BOARD

Tale of the Tape - Browns @ Texans

Orion

The inside story of Anthony Schwartz’s mental health struggles this season: ‘Don’t be scared to find a solution’

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2022/12/browns-receiver-anthony-schwartz-opens-up-about-mental-health-struggles-hoping-to-help-others.html

“I was just in the locker room like damn near breaking down, almost having a panic attack,” Schwartz told cleveland.com on Friday. “That kind of just set it off where I was like, I need help. Because if not, this isn’t gonna be fun for me, and it can really affect my life.”

And so began Schwartz’s journey over the last three months to improve his mental health and deal with the anxiety that was impacting him on the field. It’s a journey he now wants to share for the first time, starting with the NFL’s annual My Cause My Cleats charitable campaign this Sunday. Schwartz will wear custom cleats representing the United Way of Greater Cleveland as the Browns take on the Texans...

4 hours ago, Flugel said:

That's a very good question!  The only thing I can come up with is that #24-32 are still awaiting their bye week. 

Rankings are yards per game.  Such that number of games doesn't matter.  It says Run D slash G.  And many times we're not talking many yards / G separating several teams.  Take a look at the Pass D per game.  It's a fraction of a yard per game separating 3 teams.  (15th - 17th)  Texan have given up 2380 yards passing.  We've given up 2377.  Both teams have played 11 games.

image.png.d51a3448cc3f0ae2ae828f594026bd57.png

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Orion said:

See a doctor and get on the right medication.  

Maybe medication and therapy  and whatever else is needed to get him on the right track.   Whatever it takes ..... hopefully sooner than later.

4 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

and therapy  and whatever else

Nope.  Just get on the medication that's right for him.  And he might only need a little.  10 - 20 mg.  

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Orion said:

Nope.  Just get on the medication that's right for him.  And he might only need a little.  10 - 20 mg.  

Oh yeah .....  "calling Dr Feelgood,  Dr Feelgood wanted in the blue tent.   And then 15 minutes later the player comes back roaring and ready to play.

I thought that they didn't do that anymore.     :huh:

On 12/2/2022 at 7:32 AM, Orion said:

...so these women didn't know that you were bonking them?  You did this while they were sleeping?   Or in some other vegetative state? 

Did one of them sing that song "I Learned the Truth at 17?"   

I just read all the Reverend Ghoolie in Training stuff on another thread dating back to when he was an altar boy.  If I had to guess what finally ended the altar boy experience - I think he ate too many Brownies (before they were naughty Girl Scouts).  That, or he told the wrong kids that only gullable Fucktards still believed in Santa Claus.  I didn't even like it when he told me that when I was 55...