THE BROWNS BOARD

" The"  🏈   Official  Thursday  &  Saturday * WEEK 15 * ​​​​​​​ Saturday Baltimore (+2.5)  at  Cleveland  4:30 pm   🏈

mjp28

" The"  🏈   Official  Thursday  &  Saturday NFL  * WEEK 15 * Games   •   Baltimore (+2.5)  at  Cleveland  4:30 pm   🏈

THE EARLY THURSDAY  & SATURDAY GAMES.   ~  FINAL  SCORE   ~ CLE  13    BAL  just   03  ~  And a good night everyone.      :D.   

San Francisco   vs   @Seattle 3.5 3.5 3.5 3.5 Correct.  SF WON.  21, Sea 13 1
@Minnesota   vs   Indianapolis 4.0 4.0 4.0 4.0 Sat 12/17 01:00 PM -
@Cleveland   vs   Baltimore 2.5 3.0 2.5 2.5 Sat 12/17 04:30 PM  <--- SAT. 4:30 pm --- -
@Buffalo   vs   Miami 6.5 7.5 7.5 7.5 Sat 12/17 08:15 PM -

• mjp28 changed the title to " The"  🏈   Official  Thursday  &  Saturday * WEEK 15 * ​​​​​​​ • Sat.  Baltimore (+2.5)  at  Cleveland  4:30 pm   🏈

In our little TBB  TNF GAME  SF WON   21-13.

IN OUR LITTLE TBB PICKEM  TONIGHT  :    SF  16    SEA  2 with 5 no picks.    SO there you go  ......

Well we've got a few hours until our  •  SATURDAY • kickoff  but I'm going  :    🏉  BROWNS  30  Ravens  19  in beautiful Cleveland Ohio.  🏉 

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

You silly gooses be on your best behavior, I'll be in Akron tonight during the game, will have to DVR it and watch it when I get home. 

Here's a PUT IN DOBBS! now for everyone's amusement...  

And I'm not waiting around for the 1 pm SATURDAY game to start this so  ★ GO BROWNS  ★   And......

Join in everyone for the  1, 4:30 and 8 pm SATURDAY  games and comments.   " Maybe a  WEDGEWOOD PIZZA   for  • GAMEDAY "  •  ????

20221204_152658.jpeg

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Just for confirmation, is the game on ABC locally? I do not have NFL Network, but read that ABC is showing it locally, but it is not listed on my Massillon Cable guide

That is correct sir.  From 506 Sports Saturday 12/17 games. * We get Rich Eisen, Kurt Warner this Saturday afternoon game.

Screenshot_2022-12-17_131048.jpg

And I made myself   *HUNGRY*   for Wedgewood Pizza just looking at that picture  today.  The 12" House Special  -with-   added Roasted Red Peppers  and  Extra Cheese  ..... my favorite.    And the Boardman pizza menu simple but delicious from Wedgewood Pizza,  mmm-mmm.   You out of towers know that  !

Screenshot_2022-12-17_130518.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-17_130354.jpg

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

You aren't the only one craving Italian today mjp, met a couple hometown friends in Cuyahoga Falls for breakfast, then heading back south stopped in the old Italian neighborhood of Akron - North Hill - to go here:

devitis.jpeg

we have some N.Y for gametime today

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

And I'm not waiting around for the 1 pm SATURDAY game to start this so  ★ GO BROWNS  ★   And......

Join in everyone for the  1, 4:30 and 8 pm SATURDAY  games and comments.   " Maybe a  WEDGEWOOD PIZZA   for  • GAMEDAY "  •  ????

20221204_152658.jpeg

my sister sent me some pizza's from Lou Malnatis in chicago

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

INDY 30  MIN 0 .....  2nd quarter.   Whoa.

Now 33-0.  OK what's the plan now,  17-0 each quarter ?   OK is that even possible  ?   Can't wait for Game #2  BROWNS  30-19 ..... baby !

2 hours ago, mjp28 said:

And I made myself   *HUNGRY*   for Wedgewood Pizza just looking at that picture  today.  The 12" House Special  -with-   added Roasted Red Peppers  and  Extra Cheese  ..... my favorite.    And the Boardman pizza menu simple but delicious from Wedgewood Pizza,  mmm-mmm.   You out of towers know that  !

Screenshot_2022-12-17_130518.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-17_130354.jpg

No Original Everything…I’m jealous. I’m going to post some tacos just north of the border. 

Whoa  IND  38   MIN  28,  WHOA,  5 minutes left.

And our today's pizza, slightly delightfully  singed on the edge and freakin'  delicious.   I'm having another piece now  !!!  

...... oh edit  NOTICE .....  BROWNS on in  30  minutes  !

20221217_155229-1.jpeg

Edited by mjp28

Just now, mjp28 said:

36 - 36 INCREDIBLE  COMEBACK  !   2 minutes  left.

★ BROWNS up soon. ★

i switched over at the half of the Beaver game  WOW so i am gonna record the rest of the Beavs and watch the end after the Browns game 

side note : i was surprised to see herbstriet and McAfee doing the Beavs game 

I literally can't watch our defense against the run. It's pathetic that our offense can't get a YARD on the ground and we KNOW they're running it and it's like we aren't there. I don't understand. 

1 minute ago, jiggins7919 said:

I literally can't watch our defense against the run. It's pathetic that our offense can't get a YARD on the ground and we KNOW they're running it and it's like we aren't there. I don't understand. 

I wrote earlier this week that I thought they would run for over 250. They are on the way

Our defense is too small. 

• Like 1