THE BROWNS BOARD

" The"  🏈   Official  Thursday  &  Saturday * WEEK 15 * ​​​​​​​ Saturday Baltimore (+2.5)  at  Cleveland  4:30 pm   🏈

mjp28

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Hey  CLE 6 - 3 3rd quarter  7 minutes.   At this rate, ahhhh.   9-3 ?

HOW ABOUT   13 - 3    BROWNS  WIN !   What a strange game, but I'll take it !

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎    🏈    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

And now the   BUFFALO BILLS   snow game. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Watson had a damn good game.  True in some aspects of his game.

If you actually watched the game you would know that.   If a quarterback misses 700 +/- days it takes more than 2 or 3  "real"  games to get back into a groove again.   You can see some of his skills coming back but he's not all 100% ready yet.  

You can see improvements from 1 to 2 to game 3.  By the end of this season he should be noticeably better.  Too bad he  "took"  11 games off.

21 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

If you actually watched the game you would know that.   If a quarterback misses 700 +/- days it takes more than 2 or 3  "real"  games to get back into a groove again.   You can see some of his skills coming back but he's not all 100% ready yet.  

You can see improvements from 1 to 2 to game 3.  By the end of this season he should be noticeably better.  Too bad he  "took"  11 games off.

The second pass to number 17 was a big time NFL throw

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

HOW ABOUT   13 - 3    BROWNS  WIN !   What a strange game, but I'll take it !

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎    🏈    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

And now the   BUFFALO BILLS   snow game. 

In our little TBB Saturday Night Football pickem game the totals are :

BUF  14    MIA  4   and NO Picks  5.         So there you go tonight.    :D

6 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

BUF  7   MIA 3. 1st quarter  1 minute left.

END 1st.   MIA inside 5 red zone after long run,  START 2nd quarter.    Geezzz things can move fast.   :blink:   

..... edit add .....  BUF  7   MIA  6.

Edited by mjp28

1 minute ago, syd said:

no quit in this team

I did something that I almost  never  ever do,  I switched from MIA +7.5 to  BUF. -7.5  about 15 minutes before game time. 

We'll see what happens.     :)  :(

3 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I did something that I almost  never  ever do,  I switched from MIA +7.5 to  BUF. -7.5  about 15 minutes before game time. 

We'll see what happens.     :)  :(

good luck''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' I got drunk last night and forgot to bet 

2 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Hey hig what's new with you  ..... and a freakin' INT ..... GOOD !

Man, I'm great. As difficult as this game was to watch, it's exactly the game that we normally LOSE. We won a tough divisional game. Also, I saw a little swagger come back to Watson. Just a tad. He was having fun and I think he played conservatively because he felt the game. He knew our defense was balling. He avoided turnovers and he made enough plays. 

Guess what the weather looks like next week? WORSE. Win ugly, stay healthy, and ride the momentum. 

17 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Man, I'm great. As difficult as this game was to watch, it's exactly the game that we normally LOSE. We won a tough divisional game. Also, I saw a little swagger come back to Watson. Just a tad. He was having fun and I think he played conservatively because he felt the game. He knew our defense was balling. He avoided turnovers and he made enough plays. 

Guess what the weather looks like next week? WORSE. Win ugly, stay healthy, and ride the momentum. 

bad weather for christmas day ?

20 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Some game,  huh.  13-3 I was expecting CLE 30-19.  Still a win is a win, we gave away more than a few this year. 

OH my one brother Tom is headed down to FLA for the winter with his wife and cat Vusa.  They left Ohio Wednesday in their white  Chevy extended cab 4x4 pulling their nice light weight trailer.  They're visiting friends in GA before heading down the Gulf side visiting relatives before Christmas  🎄 and staying a few months north of Tampa.   They like to bike, kayak, hiking and birding.

Last year it was on the Atlantic side just south of your area.   They should be back to Ohio in MAR/APR when they decide to go..     Nice vacation.     :D

ymail-tmp-2503428800535009208.jpg

BUF  21    MIA  13  with  00:00 on the halftime clock.  An 8 point lead after a  MIA missed EP.  Hmmmm. 

And the snowballs reign down.      :lol:

I have a 6 am flight to Miami for a carribean cruise. We are blessed and cruise 5-6 X per year. Butler,.private deck, bar restaurant and they powder your ass.

Seriously, I am like.fucking Jed Clampett on these things. But the wife, well she deserves the best, certainly more than Ghoolie, so I huess I am blessed.even more.

Over Thanksgiving she has do cruise herself, because a combination of my.fatness, arterial fibrillation, and tons of fluid in my lungs left.over.from Covid had me unable.to walk 10.ft.without being out of breath.

40 days later I am 25 pounds down and feeling like a really.in shape lard ass. I have decent stamina and commitment to lose 85 more.poinds.

I will.catch the game.on Sirius. I am.glad.to be back home.with you guys. Jesus Christ this team pulls us.

I have stamina tto walk the piers and be with my wife. Vacation or not,.I will.think about you assholes and cheer the fuck out of our team

Look at us, nary a football trophy to hoist, but we remain. Argue amongst ourselves, but there is no fucking fan like a Brown fan.

And tomorrow, when you are yelling your tiny impotent balls off, think about Stan. He was a prince among men. He brought us here.

God Bless

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

I have a 6 am flight to Miami for a carribean cruise. We are blessed and cruise 5-6 X per year. Butler,.private deck, bar restaurant and they powder your ass.

Seriously, I am like.fucking Jed Clampett on these things. But the wife, well she deserves the best, certainly more than Ghoolie, so I huess I am blessed.even more.

Over Thanksgiving she has do cruise herself, because a combination of my.fatness, arterial fibrillation, and tons of fluid in my lungs left.over.from Covid had me unable.to walk 10.ft.without being out of breath.

40 days later I am 25 pounds down and feeling like a really.in shape lard ass. I have decent stamina and commitment to lose 85 more.poinds.

I will.catch the game.on Sirius. I am.glad.to be back home.with you guys. Jesus Christ this team pulls us.

I have stamina tto walk the piers and be with my wife. Vacation or not,.I will.think about you assholes and cheer the fuck out of our team

Look at us, nary a football trophy to hoist, but we remain. Argue amongst ourselves, but there is no fucking fan like a Brown fan.

And tomorrow, when you are yelling your tiny impotent balls off, think about Stan. He was a prince among men. He brought us here.

God Bless

And remember to take a few nice pictures that you can post here ..... and that pass the TBB Family Rules and Regulations  Clauses   .....   :lol:

For those of you not watching  .....

BUF  21. MIA 19.  How about that.   3rd quarter  10:05 left. 

Just got done watching the game on DVR...

1. Watson just keeps improving. He's not back to 2020 Watson, but keeps getting better week to week. Thought that he's kind of stall this week vs a very good Ravens defense, but he looked good.

2. Big game by the Browns secondary. Read somewhere that the Browns almost played zone exclusively tonight. Two guys who have disappointed many a Browns fan this year - Ward and Johnson III really shined. 

3. Broken Record Alert: If the Browns don't go balls to the wall this offseason improving the DTackle position, I'm going to mail a box of poop to the Headquarters in Berea. I'm talking shrimp scampi, gyros and chili poop. 

4. Man oh man, kicking in 70 degree weather in the SEC isn't kicking in the NFL in the North, is it York?

5. As always this season, I really feel for Browns fans on here who are probably salty right now because the Browns won. 

6. God I absolutely loathe the white facemasks. LOATHE. 

54 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

For those of you not watching  .....

BUF  21. MIA 19.  How about that.   3rd quarter  10:05 left. 

Man I wish I had NFL Network. Great matchup, and I loooooooooooooove snow football. 

Did get to watch the Cavs win in OT, 100-99 over Dallas. 14-2 at home so far. 

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Man I wish I had NFL Network. Great matchup, and I loooooooooooooove snow football. 

Did get to watch the Cavs with in OT, 100-99 over Dallas. 14-2 at home so far. 

Browns won The Beavers won (corvallis  is a great collage town) I go to a few games a year so far a great day

• Upvote 1

I could only see a handful of minutes leading to the half.  So I watched all the highlights and scoured the gamebook.  Looks like they gaffed us with the run...but that's about what we expected.  Johnson led the team in tackles and made a nice forced fumble and recovery!  Good game Johnson.  Chub almost got 100 yards.  Some guy came off the practice squad and made a couple of quick catches (Baldwin).  Garrett got a coverage sack and a half.  

I was able to see Watson miss Chubb on a sideline pass.  He led him too much.  But, ya know, Mayfield had trouble hitting Chubb.  I love Chubb, but sometimes he doesn't 'flatten' the route like he's supposed to causing the pass to go to where he was supposed to be.  In Watson's case today he was expecting Chubb to turn it upfield at speed but Chubb slowed briefly.  He's gonna have to learn Chubb-the-receiver a little better.  

Watson finished with a 91 passer rating so I'm assuming that he showed a little more improvement???

Glad anytime that we can send the Rats home with a loss!!!

• Like 1