THE BROWNS BOARD

Well   🏈   It's the  "OFFICIAL"  TBB  SUPER BOWL 57  chat site !   🏈   KC 38 PHI 35 final.

mjp28

Well   🏈   It's the  "OFFICIAL"   and only  TBB  SUPER BOWL 57  chat site !   🏈    YES  <--- right here ---<<<

From our TBB Pickem site  and the O/U  is about   50.5.   Enjoy the game and have fun.

Bold = Winning Team (Spread) TOTAL POINTS 0
@Philadelphia   vs   Kansas City 1.5 1.5 1.5 1.5 Sun 02/12 06:30 PM -

Tiebreaker 1

Deadline Sun, Feb 12 6:25 pm EST

Predict the scores for this game:

Kansas City   @   Philadelphia

• mjp28 changed the title to Well   🏈   It's the  "OFFICIAL"  TBB  SUPER BOWL 57  chat site !   🏈   <--- right here ---<<<
1 hour ago, Orion said:

I don't even care who wins.  I'm looking towards that day in March when FA starts.

Same here, whenever anyone asks I'm maybe more pro-KC +1.5 and maybe slightly for the OVER 50'.  But I will watch the game.

On the like side I think we're just having  hotdogs  🌭 with my wife's sauerkraut French's yellow mustard and a splash of Tabasco sauce ..... still one of my very old football favorites  with the other munchies.

Super Bowl 57 in the desert, great for football and golf I guess.

So there you go .......    :D

images (10).jpeg

And for those of you that want to plan ahead for Super Bowl 58 in Las Vegas, NV February 11, 2024.  (That is SB 58 LVIII.)

Get your Cleveland BROWNS reservations in early !

download (11).jpeg

Edited by mjp28

For me... It comes down to the QB today... Mahomes has been there before... It's his game to win... For Hurts... It's his game to prove he belongs... But I like philly's Defense just a little better... I think it will come down to who makes the least mistakes... But there''s the Andy Reid factor. This could be his finest coached season ever... But I like Sirianni a lot... He's brought a tough no bones us against the world mentality to the Iggles... But he showed he's got the X's and O's covered as well.

Iggles 31

Chefs 27

It's that close!

Well 🤓... this makes me almost 3 years older than the Super Bowl era... And our Browns just can't seem to figure this era out...

a) Solid butt-out Ownership/ b.) GM'g/ scouting NFL talent with $$ balance/ c.)-oaching/ always coaching, of talent to a NFL level

I'm not that fan, that sees 2 QB's of the same race, being a story ..

The story should be?

1') Yes you can pay a QB 100 million dollar contract & still get to the SB

Or take the other path of? 

2.) It's your last chance to pay a QB on a rookie salary/ get some weapons on both sides of the ball & hope your QB avoids injury landmines.. (Hurts rarely slides.. But's he's been lucky falling forward head first)

I've seen a lot of Eagles winning by double digits...nope!  not me

this should be a 4 to 8 point win.. Eagles 🦅 

note to self.. I told Howie Roseman over the Philly draft fence.. "Don't worry.. as fans, they won't like whomever ya pick" that followed with his fist pump shake.. He should now adopt me as a fan... Howie now has a chance of winning 2 SB's since 2016 🤫  Your Welcome Philly !

Enjoy 🏈 ! It's going to be a long wet day here, before Kick-off..

Morning, sports fans. 

Going to be doing some early morning film review here on the Eagles and Chiefs in about half hour, should anyone want to join in on the fun at TBB discord channel.

O/U made it up to 51 as I expected.      Other lines I'm looking at...

Kelce +6.5 catches

Devonta Smith +53 yards

Dallas Goodert +41 yards 

Mahomes +25.5 completions

Mulling over rushing attempts and yards by RB's.   When KC has a decent Oline, the Chiefs played a bit in reverse last like like what they did against San Fran.  I mentioned a large part of that was because of their pass:run ratio.  The San Fran backers didn't respect the dedication to the running game, as a result they got to run fits and landmarks late while maintaining coverage depth/integrity first and foremost.  As a result, Damien Williams had just over 100 yards rushing.     I could see something similar to that playing out as well this time around.   The only caveat is that Isiah Pacheco is a rookie and I'm not sure how Andy Reid will handle carries to a rookie in the biggest game of the year.  He could go full mad scientist and let him tote the rock 15 times.  Or he might turn to a more veteran presence McKinnon when the lights are brightest.   

Not sure yet, but that's why we go over film best we can.  Any and all are welcomed around 11:45am EST.  

edit:  TBB link, I always forget. 

https://discord.gg/3UnTYY3R

My  Super Bowl LVII picks .....  straight from the gut baby !    Enjoy your Sunday game and more.

From our  TBB  Last  Weekly  PICKEM ......    

Favorite
Favorite Win
Versus
Underdog Win
Underdog
Mon Tue Wed Final Status (EST) Points
Bold = Winning Team (Spread) TOTAL POINTS 0
@Philadelphia   vs ♥︎♥︎♥︎ Kansas City 1.5 1.5 1.5 1.5 Sun 02/12 06:30 PM -
Tiebreaker 1
 Deadline Sun, Feb 12 6:25 pm EST

Predict the scores for this game:

Kansas City 30 @ 27 Philadelphia

♥︎      KC  30  PHI  27  MY FINAL PICK.  ★

after a good chicken wing tailgate power nap ... let's go

Kansas City  26 @  Philadelphia  32  Final

@Philadelphia XXX   vs   Kansas City 1.5 1.5 1.5 1.5 Sun 02/12 06:30 PM

Jalen Hurts rushes for 1 TD & 2 passing TD's.. Hurts gets SB MVP ... and good luck crunching that new J.Hurts contract number Howie :) 

• Upvote 1

According to the  "wing experts"  .....  ( I also saw this on our cable news.)

Americans expected to eat record amount of chicken wings during Super Bowl weekend. (NEXSTAR) – While Super Bowl LVII is poised to be a historic game, Americans watching the matchup are expected to eat their way to a new record. Experts estimate that 1.45 billion chicken wings will be consumed during Super Bowl weekend .....    :o

Philly draft 2017.. inside the building story..

The Eagles traded the 12th pick to the Browns (Wentz).. to then the Browns.. to trade to the Texans to draft D.Watson at number #12 

The pisser was... at Pick #13.. The Zona Cardinals, took Philly's local fans of Temple kid, by the name of Haasan Riddick 👀 at #13... just before the Eagles got back on the clock at pick #14 after trading Sam Bradford

The Eagles local fans.. later boo'd the Derek Barnett pick that Howie made at pick #14.. (most left)

Haasan Riddick is now a Eagle via 2022 FA/3 year contract & now is a key clog in that Philly D

some 💩 just works it's self out .. just not us ;)

If Schwartz can overhaul this Browns defense in 2 years?

Is it rationale to think?

Watson should have to play a notch under what Hurts has done?

I don't see how Stef, can't run this Philly RPO offense, that moves the chains.. Hurts scores in redzone.. Watson has to get there..    

• Like 1

beautiful site to Eagles OL coaching.. The running play that just fell short..

every eagles linemen lowered their blocking target in perfect sequence, by lowering 2nd get off leg to ground to get under KC's D front.. over a yard & half of LOS win

We got a ball game at 7-7

2 minutes ago, Korsou Dawg said:

Okay, so the under might not be on the table

50.5 -14 = 36.5  hmmmm.  :)

Reid's defense is just as bad as us jumping on defense.. Once... Garrett got the right call by watching a play game clock hit zero/ than jumped.. it's coach-able

The AJ Brown bomb has Landed !  14 - 7 iggy

edit- U can dance if U want too;) Hurts fumble returned to 14 - 14 score