THE BROWNS BOARD

Well   🏈   It's the  "OFFICIAL"  TBB  SUPER BOWL 57  chat site !   🏈   KC 38 PHI 35 final.

mjp28

10 minutes ago, Korsou Dawg said:

WOW! Even if Iggies lose Hurts should be MVP

Or Mahomes playing on the bad ankle ?   But the winning quarterback will probably get it.

Just now, Korsou Dawg said:

I can live with that.

But for that fumble, Eagles would have been 2 TDs up and cruising. 

The KC defense and ST were the difference tonight.    Mahomes held it together  -and-  Andy knows football. 

And KC + OVER =    WINNERS !

26 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Or Mahomes playing on the bad ankle ?   But the winning quarterback will probably get it.

And SB 57 MVP ......  naturally.    :D 

........  edit add, if the other guys would have won they would be on TV now with the trophies.     But they didn't win it.   :lol:

Edited by mjp28

Philly/fans won't ever admit the first tug was worse than the second tug.. but is was & worth calling..

Heck of a SB ball game/ both teams had plays to decide the final outcome..

The Eagles #1 ranked defense never stop KC in the 2nd half from scoring.. Starting up 10 points..

Congrats KC !

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

Football is over for a while :(

About a month right?   Then we start building the Browns again.

===

This was a real good SuperBowl.  Plenty of offensive entertainment.  The defensive holding at the end of the game was a tough call to take.  If he did hold for an instant, it had no bearing on the play.  The receiver was able to continue on then turn the route up field.  Mahommes just plain overthrew him.  Whatever little thing may have happened before he turned the route up field had nothing to do with the bad pass.  

5 minutes ago, Orion said:

About a month right?   Then we start building the Browns again.

===

This was a real good SuperBowl.  Plenty of offensive entertainment.  The defensive holding at the end of the game was a tough call to take.  If he did hold for an instant, it had no bearing on the play.  The receiver was able to continue on then turn the route up field.  Mahommes just plain overthrew him.  Whatever little thing may have happened before he turned the route up field had nothing to do with the bad pass.  

YES,  it was a good Super Bowl game fairly called by both sides,  the referees were fair to both sides.

Great game.  See you February 11, 2024.

download (11).jpeg

14 minutes ago, syd said:

now i have to wait for draftkings to show me what i won  or lost thinking i broke about even the doink on the f.g kinda saved me

Most of the time you tend to be close (+/-) on these unless you get a  hot hand and kind of run them.  I caught big on the OVER tonight then KC +1.5 and the 2T parlay tonight.   Nice to go out hot.

Next the MARCH MADNESS will be coming up.   

James Bradberry: "I pulled on his jersey. They called it. I was hoping they would let it ride".

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2023/2/12/23597193/super-bowl-holding-penalty-video-chiefs-eagles-2023

1.) sameplay2.jpg.0996887c324eff7214696bb121f4af6d.jpg

#3                                                                                                  #2

sameplay.thumb.jpg.1659a3d14d407b4690fdd028a84f8bf7.jpg

Don't give up a 10 point halftime leads & ST kick returns.. 1 play didn't lose this game

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, gumby73 said:

James Bradberry: "I pulled on his jersey. They called it. I was hoping they would let it ride".

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2023/2/12/23597193/super-bowl-holding-penalty-video-chiefs-eagles-2023

#3                                                                                                  #2

Don't give up a 10 point halftime leads & ST kick returns.. 1 play didn't lose this game

Of course he is going to say that. It would be a terrible look to complain and fight it. 

And there is a little grabbing on every play.

Even if it is technically the right call, it still makes for a shit ending.

Then Hurts slipping on the hail Mary just to drive the shit ending home

13 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Most of the time you tend to be close (+/-) on these unless you get a  hot hand and kind of run them.  I caught big on the OVER tonight then KC +1.5 and the 2T parlay tonight.   Nice to go out hot.

Next the MARCH MADNESS will be coming up.   

ended up breaking even

7 hours ago, gumby73 said:

"DON'T DO THIS"  .......  if you don't want to be  properly  called for holding.   Good call.

So move on, it was a really good Super Bowl game.  KC did what any well coached team would do in their position.    Kansas City won it was a great ending to SB LVII well done by KC quarterback Mahomes and HC Andy Reid.

The 1st half belonged to Philadelphia  but the second half was Kansas City's big plays and Mahomes on his bad ankle to win the Lombardi Trophy.    

sameplay2.jpg.0996887c324eff7214696bb121f4af6d.jpg

Edited by mjp28
  • Upvote 1

I think it's pretty cool that Bradberry said what he said to try and defuse the issue.  But really, the receiver was still able to get open after turning up field and Mahomme just overthrew him...by a ton.  And others get away with way more.  

On 2/13/2023 at 5:17 AM, gumby73 said:

Everybody has been complaining about how bad the officiating has been all season but when this got called, they said it was ticky tack and should have let them play. Well, do you want games called correctly or not?🤷‍♂️

• mjp28 changed the title to Well   🏈   It's the  "OFFICIAL"  TBB  SUPER BOWL 57  chat site !   🏈   KC 38 PHI 35 final.