THE BROWNS BOARD

Global Warming/Climate Change Explained

Axe

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

High unemployment, gas shortages, Vietnam War, race riots, inflation, etc.  Oh yea, silver platter..............

Oh that's adorable. You actually think it was economically rough for you. As a straight, white male no less. Hilarious. 

Feel free to look up any statistic regarding wealth or buying power across generations. You won't, because you like what you've decided is the truth in your head. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh that's adorable. You actually think it was economically rough for you. As a straight, white male no less. Hilarious. 

Feel free to look up any statistic regarding wealth or buying power across generations. You won't, because you like what you've decided is the truth in your head. 

I know it was dick head.  I guarantee I had it 1000 times harder than you pussy boy!!!:D

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

The point being made was that earlier generations had it harder than you. The truth apparently pissed you off resulting in you going off in another tangent. "Whataboutism" in other words.

Will you be able to tell later generations how tough you had it?  No. Being forced into safe spaces doesn't count.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

High unemployment, gas shortages, Vietnam War, race riots, inflation, etc.  Oh yea, silver platter..............

He also is not aware of the travesties our Croatian families fighting Communism(in the old world) suffered and the Systemic racism our families experienced when they came over here.. My Mother and "Baka" came to Ellis Island with a bag and the clothes on their backs (basically nothing). My mother doesn't speak broken English either... She speaks better English than 2/3rd's of the Black people that were born here... Because the lot of them are lazy fuck offs.. I'm not saying all of them are... But My family never used racism as an excuse or a "Cop out" Our family worked hard.. Never complained.. Never asked for handouts.. Mr.Brentar was a great man who sponsored our family and got us over here and gave us our first start... After that.. We were on our own... These jack off liberal ass hats have 0 clue about struggle and independent freedom. And starting from scratch... For example... My mothers breakfast was a bowl of coffee with cubes of bread.. That's how poor we were coming over... Woody can take his ever loving liberal bullshit and cram it down his pussy...

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, nickers said:

He also is not aware of the travesties our Croatian families fighting Communism(in the old world) suffered and the Systemic racism our families experienced when they came over here.. My Mother and "Baka" came to Ellis Island with a bag and the clothes on their backs (basically nothing). My mother doesn't speak broken English either... She speaks better English than 2/3rd's of the Black people that were born here... Because the lot of them are lazy fuck offs.. I'm not saying all of them are... But My family never used racism as an excuse or a "Cop out" Our family worked hard.. Never complained.. Never asked for handouts.. Mr.Brentar was a great man who sponsored our family and got us over here and gave us our first start... After that.. We were on our own... These jack off liberal ass hats have 0 clue about struggle and independent freedom. And starting from scratch... For example... My mothers breakfast was a bowl of coffee with cubes of bread.. That's how poor we were coming over... Woody can take his ever loving liberal bullshit and cram it down his pussy...

Escaping communism only to have many of their decedents vote democrat slowly turning this country into from which their ancestors escaped!

I was a democrat once. You being Eastern European probably were too.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

Escaping communism only to have many of their decedents vote democrat slowly turning this country into from which their ancestors escaped!

I was a democrat once. You being Eastern European probably were too.

Yup,,, Stone cold bleeding heart... Until King Barry fucked it all up!

• Upvote 1

yep, the left thrives on fake genders, fake hatred, fake climate disasters, fake politics everywhere in our country.....

and the farce that is "man made global warming crisis" ...

is transbaloney.

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/there-is-no-climate-emergency-say-500-experts-in-letter-to-the-united-nations/

(but, but, I've seen glaciers calve) ROF,L

Proof of global-warming farce? NASA says Antarctic sea ice has INCREASED since 1970s SEA ice around the south pole has INCREASED in volume over the past 40 years, a NASA study has found.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yep, the left thrives on fake genders, fake hatred, fake climate disasters, fake politics everywhere in our country.....

and the farce that is "man made global warming crisis" ...

is transbaloney.

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/there-is-no-climate-emergency-say-500-experts-in-letter-to-the-united-nations/

(but, but, I've seen glaciers calve) ROF,L

Proof of global-warming farce? NASA says Antarctic sea ice has INCREASED since 1970s SEA ice around the south pole has INCREASED in volume over the past 40 years, a NASA study has found.

I like I tell these idiots.. The Earth goes in cycles... The Earth regulates itself... The Earth will swallow us up when its good and ready... Things live, Exist, Then cease.. Just like the universe itself.. Has anyone ever noticed everything in nature is round or some kind of natural Fractal pattern? This can't be by accident... Just like the Earth.. humans are 70% water/30% mass... It is balance... Perfection... Respecting nature is not a liberal idea... Nor is it a conservative one... I wish Ghoulie had his video on Windmills still on youtube and how they heat up the atmosphere around it... It made so much sense... I will ask him to post it again.. It was Salient...

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, nickers said:

Yup,,, Stone cold bleeding heart... Until King Barry fucked it all up!

Wow. What took you so long? lol I left the dark side earlier than that. Of course, I am probably much older than you.

I began questioning the demonrat party during the Bush #1 and Clinton years. I was in limbo for most of that time, sorta staying neutral.

31 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Wow. What took you so long? lol I left the dark side earlier than that. Of course, I am probably much older than you.

I began questioning the demonrat party during the Bush #1 and Clinton years. I was in limbo for most of that time, sorta staying neutral.

Killary was the start of it...Always thought there was something shady about her... Bill was just a big dummy... .. She was/is a fag broad anyway... I'm 58 :P

• Upvote 1