THE BROWNS BOARD

Global Warming/Climate Change Explained

Axe

The constant deflections in this thread are proof enough. If any of you could you'd try to disprove my point. But you can't (maybe if you post some whack job blog like Cal reads). So it's just deflections and insults. Can't even counter one point.

Again though, no sane person expected you to. The expectations for you all are incredibly low 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

The constant deflections in this thread are proof enough. If any of you could you'd try to disprove my point. But you can't (maybe if you post some whack job blog like Cal reads). So it's just deflections and insults. Can't even counter one point.

Again though, no sane person expected you to. The expectations for you all are incredibly low 

Go cry yourself to sleep Greta.. 😂

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2023 at 9:41 PM, syd said:

to many old folks flagellating maybe make the logans run movie into reality ,,problem solved

The world would be better served if those under 30 were terminated. Even if it means sparing the life of an idiot like you.

• Thanks 1

On 3/11/2023 at 9:13 PM, MLD Woody said:

You have no point. Well, you did, and it was easily proved incorrect. 

But the little right wing crew has your back, so it's all good. 

Right wing posters on this board being objectively incorrect about climate change has been a constant here for over a decade. You doing it too is expected. It's always hilarious too when one of you thinks you have some great point too. 

But no one expects any of you to show any ounce of intelligence, so it's all good. 

I believe you Woody. 

But you shouldn't be puffing your chest out because you were able to disprove a rock meme. 

Try going for the bigger issues rather than just resorting to bashing the source or the messenger.  That's kind of cowardly.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

I believe you Woody. 

But you shouldn't be puffing your chest out because you were able to disprove a rock meme. 

Try going for the bigger issues rather than just resorting to bashing the source or the messenger.  That's kind of cowardly.

Well Woody is a typical "Demass"... It's always about being "Right"... Woody loves Communism.. It relieves her of making tough decisions for herself... Its unfortunate no one was around to assign gender for her... She's clearly a "Karen"

29 minutes ago, nickers said:

Well Woody is a typical "Demass"... It's always about being "Right"... Woody loves Communism.. It relieves her of making tough decisions for herself... Its unfortunate no one was around to assign gender for her... She's clearly a "Karen"

You are a very sad old man and I hope you can find some joy in the remaining years you have left on this Earth 

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

I believe you Woody. 

I disproved the content of the OP. Objectively. That was the point.

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You are a very sad old man and I hope you can find some joy in the remaining years you have left on this Earth 

And you're a young dumb mother fucker brainwashed to the core... Enjoy your miserable life loser...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I disproved the content of the OP. Objectively. That was the point.

Yes you did. But that was small potatoes. I'd rather see you disprove bigger issues you don't like or disagree with rather than go after the messenger or the source.

7 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Yes you did. But that was small potatoes. But I'd rather see you disprove bigger issues you don't like or disagree with that are being posted rather than go after the messenger or the source.

Wimps don't do that... They're too cowardly... Never expect anything from a coward like Woody..

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

Did the dude just say Bidens campaign was awesome?

When all they have left are straws... Well.. You know...

41 minutes ago, nickers said:

When all they have left are straws... Well.. You know...

yeah, people like woodpecker etc stick those straws in their noses and they say everybody else looks stupid.

in woodpecker's case, in his beak.

• Upvote 1

On 3/24/2023 at 10:00 PM, Axe said:

The Plymouth rock has been in the same fucking place for over 100 years..

It was not moved because of climate warming/global changing bullshit considerations.. 😂

https://study.com/learn/lesson/plymouth-rock-location-history.html

Oh this is hilarious... do you actually still think you have a point here??? hahaha... damn that's funny. You aren't the sharpest, huh?

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh this is hilarious... do you actually still think you have a point here??? hahaha... damn that's funny. You aren't the sharpest, huh?

Sharp enough to become a multi.. How bout you sonny?

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

UN climate report is latest in string of cataclysmic predictions stretching back decades

'They really are running out of extreme rhetoric

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/un-climate-report-latest-string-cataclysmic-predictions-stretching-back-decades

On 3/25/2023 at 10:15 PM, Axe said:

Sharp enough to become a multi.. How bout you sonny?

Oh I clearly hit a sore spot with you if you're flexing your wealth online now... hahaha

And there are clearly no IQ requirements to become wealthy in this country. If you want to use yourself and your posts in this thread as an example, so be it

But hey, you ended up successful after growing up during a time when everything was set up on a silver platter for you. You did it! Congrats. You're the best.

On 3/11/2023 at 9:13 PM, MLD Woody said:

You have no point. Well, you did, and it was easily proved incorrect. 

But the little right wing crew has your back, so it's all good. 

Right wing posters on this board being objectively incorrect about climate change has been a constant here for over a decade. You doing it too is expected. It's always hilarious too when one of you thinks you have some great point too. 

But no one expects any of you to show any ounce of intelligence, so it's all good. 

There actually is a point to be made but nobody is making it. Some of our liberal colleagues prefer just to insult and pretend they are intellectually superior than to actually discuss anything..

I will let you guys figure that out.

WSS

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh I clearly hit a sore spot with you if you're flexing your wealth online now... hahaha

And there are clearly no IQ requirements to become wealthy in this country. If you want to use yourself and your posts in this thread as an example, so be it

But hey, you ended up successful after growing up during a time when everything was set up on a silver platter for you. You did it! Congrats. You're the best.

WTF are talking about? Wealth? What the fuck are babbling on about?

Wow! You are one ignorant punk ass bitch aren't ya 🤣

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Says the guy who’s parents put him through a Big 10 college.

Oh the irony! 😂🤣

• Upvote 1