THE BROWNS BOARD

Ghoolie on the mend - Browns too?

For those I didn't share with, I had emergency, single bypass open heart surgery on Feb 10th. I had a hereditary issue that caused a 90+% Blockage of bloodflow to my heart. I had  very little symptoms and truly was a dead man walking.

Glad to be recovering during this, the Browns first upcoming superbowl off-season.

As we all do, I am hopeful about new players, but at the same time I have puzzlement.

We have great RBs but we don't have a killer, punishing running attack.

We had, will again have two great edge rushers but our pass rush is not disruptive.

The team constantly made poor play calls over the past years, and it remains undisciplined and mistake/penalty prone in crucial situations.

Finally, the Browns have the worst performance and strategy in the NFL when we have a lead later.in the 4th quarter.

Depodesta and ShitMyPantski, whatever the percentage of fault is, are the culprits of all of this shit.

New players are not going to change that. 

New assistants and coordinators? I am jaded. I believe that all assistants and coordinators are coffee fetchers. Talented and knowledgeable? Sure, absolutely, but are they given the autonomy to actually sculpt their allowance of clay, or do they merely execute the plan given to them? With the Browns, I think it is the latter.

Without a major change of how ShitMyPantski and Depodesta interact I believe was have another 7-10 type season.

I hope I am wrong.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

For those I didn't share with, I had emergency, single bypass open heart surgery on Feb 10th. I had a hereditary issue that caused a 90+% Blockage of bloodflow to my heart. I had  very little symptoms and truly was a dead man walking.

Glad to be recovering during this, the Browns first upcoming superbowl off-season.

As we all do, I am hopeful about new players, but at the same time I have puzzlement.

We had, will again have two great edge rushers but our pass rush is not disruptive.

The team constantly made poor play calls over the past years, and it remains undisciplined and mistake/penalty prone in crucial situations.

Finally, the Browns have the worst performance and strategy in the NFL when we have a lead later.in the 4th quarter.

Depodesta and ShitMyPantski, whatever the percentage of fault is, are the culprits of all of this shit.

New assistants and coordinators? I am jaded. I believe that all assistants and coordinators are coffee fetchers. Talented and knowledgeable? Sure, absolutely, but are they given the autonomy to actually sculpt their allowance of clay, or do they merely execute the plan given to them? With the Browns, I think it is the latter.

Without a major change of how ShitMyPantski and Depodesta interact I believe was have another 7-10 type season.

I hope I am wrong.

You ain't right but glad you got that taken care of Ghoolie!  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

I hope I am wrong.

Yikes - glad you found that out. The technology they have now is amazing to discern critical problems before they become critical. Maybe it's just a hunch, but I believe the arrogance of control is rife with the Browns. The head coaches they hire are not leaders, just my opinion.

If the Browns knew what they were doing, they wouldn't be modeled after the eagles' front office, per this article:

https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/cleveland-browns-front-office-structure

that was in 2020. I don't see them becoming successful next few years - especially with the lack of first round picks.

That's just me.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Yikes - glad you found that out. The technology they have now is amazing to discern critical problems before they become critical. Maybe it's just a hunch, but I believe the arrogance of control is rife with the Browns. The head coaches they hire are not leaders, just my opinion.

If the Browns knew what they were doing, they wouldn't be modeled after the eagles' front office, per this article:

https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/cleveland-browns-front-office-structure

that was in 2020. I don't see them becoming successful next few years - especially with the lack of first round picks.

That's just me.

We love the Browns, don't we. We keep coming back Cal, we just will always.keep.coming back.

Regarding your medical comments, when a routine catheterization turned into, you need emergency surgery, I didn't bat an eye, for the exact reasons you eluded to. I had the best docs, medicine, machines and technology.

I am in awe of what was done for me.

• Upvote 1

No Brain aneurysm?  Lookin at past posts...has to be.  

Jk.  Glad your doing well!!  Looking forward to your plethora of upcoming player nicknames and rant posts!!

10 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

We love the Browns, don't we. We keep coming back Cal, we just will always.keep.coming back.

Regarding your medical comments, when a routine catheterization turned into, you need emergency surgery, I didn't bat an eye, for the exact reasons you eluded to. I had the best docs, medicine, machines and technology.

Just out of curiosity how was it routine?? Did your MD hear something he thought might need a heart cath or was it an age thing or something? I had an MD who just wanted to get a good heart scan even though I'm a 6-7 times a week racquetball player. He did so just because I was 75 (turning 76 tomorrow). Results showed exactly what I expected. 45+ years of racquetball (15 mile daily bicycle rides recovering from MM tear in the knee) pays off with totally clear heart everything. Genes of 4 grandparents living from 86-98 years has even more to do with it though IMO.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

That will never change you betcha.

I know about the technology,  because it happened to my Wife. She played field hockey, basketball, softball back in the day (yeah, it's funny, I was never allowed to play sports) - and 5? years ago - she didn't feel right - took her to the local emergency, they stabilized her heart - and said I did a great job getting her there - but they were sending her to the main hospital in an ambulance. They said it was a mild heart attack - women tend to not feet pain like men do during an attack.

That was on a Friday night, and they determined she had a bad valve in her heart - born with it, but it only became a problem after we were retired. She had emergency surgery about 5 days later - on a Wed. They did a lot of testing, sat with us explaining it all, and assembled a top team that quickly - and that team had several emergency meetings to discuss the best approaches to the surgery, and coordinating everything about the surgery. . The surgeon was one of the top surgeons you could find anywhere. She has been in outstanding health all this time after. Thank God for every one of those folks.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, FY56 said:

I have enough to conclude that you're a dumbass.

I'm sorry I made you upset by not showing the great Ghoolie his due respect. I understand that you desperately would love to gargle his balls, Gorka, even if it would make your boyfriend nickers jealous.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, syd said:

I'm sorry I made you upset by not showing the great Ghoolie his due respect. I understand that you desperately would love to gargle his balls, Gorka, even if it would make your boyfriend nickers jealous.

Goodness gracious syd! Capital letters, commas, periods, proper grammar and no misspelled words!

Who did you ask to write that for you?

Oh btw...you never, ever make me upset. I make you upset and it shows. 

53 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Is that what it's all about?

Well, being in someone's head because you're so god-awful stupid isn't something you should be proud of.

i still do not understand the fascination you have with me I mean doe's your life really suck that much ? you a gay gorka ? cause i am really starting to think you are maybe you should change your name again to Ghoolies little bitch

23 minutes ago, syd said:

i still do not understand the fascination you have with me I mean doe's your life really suck that much ? you a gay gorka ? cause i am really starting to think you are maybe you should change your name again to Ghoolies little bitch

I suppose it's fair to say that I'm fascinated by how stupid one person can be. Try and look at it in a positive way by appreciating the fact I'm the only one around here that cares what you have to say.

12 minutes ago, FY56 said:

I suppose it's fair to say that I'm fascinated by how stupid one person can be. Try and look at it by appreciating the fact I'm the only one around here that cares what you have to say.

huh! that's a lot to digest  so you are telling me that you are a gay ? and thats o.k if you are a gay do not be ashamed of it 

45 minutes ago, syd said:

huh! that's a lot to digest  so you are telling me that you are a gay ? and thats o.k if you are a gay do not be ashamed of it 

A lot to digest? lol. I shouldn't be surprised something so straightforward went over your head.