THE BROWNS BOARD

Book of Biden

Vambo

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Again "Stupidest cult in history."

irony: the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning.

"Stupidest" is not a word you big DUMMY!

1 hour ago, nickers said:

"Stupidest" is not a word you big DUMMY!

You guys just keep proving me right. 

"Stupidest cult in modern history"

Stupider and Stupidest: Are they real words? | Merriam-Webster

What to Know

Stupider and stupidest are real words in good standing. While there are many (often contradictory) rules on comparative and superlative adjectives, there is no rule against stupider and stupidest, and the words have a long history of usage.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, cccjwh said:

irony: the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning.

Cool, now do the rest of the definition along with associating synonyms (I know it might be a big word for you).

Pay special attention to the word that the big red arrow is pointing to.

If you need any help, don’t ask.

IMG_5183.jpeg

"Biden would ‘destroy’ oil industry" - Leader of the stupidest cult in modern history.

The US is producing more oil than any country in history | CNN Business

As the world grapples with the existential crisis of climate change, environmental activists want President Joe Biden to phase out the oil industry, and Republicans argue he’s already doing that. Meanwhile, the surprising reality is the United States is pumping oil at a blistering pace and is on track to produce more oil than any country has in history.

The United States is set to produce a global record of 13.3 million barrels per day of crude and condensate during the fourth quarter of this year, according to a report published Tuesday by S&P Global Commodity Insights.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Cool, now do the rest of the definition along with associating synonyms (I know it might be a big word for you).

Pay special attention to the word that the big red arrow is pointing to.

If you need any help, don’t ask.

IMG_5183.jpeg

That's correct dumbass. Saying my statement “Stupidest cult in history." is irony, is blatantly stupid.  Do you think I was being sarcastic? Since you are part of the stupidest cult in history, it is possible.

54 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

"Biden would ‘destroy’ oil industry" - Leader of the stupidest cult in modern history.

The US is producing more oil than any country in history | CNN Business

As the world grapples with the existential crisis of climate change, environmental activists want President Joe Biden to phase out the oil industry, and Republicans argue he’s already doing that. Meanwhile, the surprising reality is the United States is pumping oil at a blistering pace and is on track to produce more oil than any country has in history.

The United States is set to produce a global record of 13.3 million barrels per day of crude and condensate during the fourth quarter of this year, according to a report published Tuesday by S&P Global Commodity Insights.

What can I say... A sucker like you is born every minute..

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

That's correct dumbass. Saying my statement “Stupidest cult in history." is irony, is blatantly stupid.  Do you think I was being sarcastic? Since you are part of the stupidest cult in history, it is possible.

Wow!

So we can add reading comprehension to the list of shit you don’t understand.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

I guess you think a secret cabal is making up the numbers? You know since you are part of the stupidest cult in modern history.

No that's you... Democrats are the "DUMBEST cult in history... You lose jack off!

23 hours ago, cccjwh said:

That sounds juvenile. Although "stupidest" is a word, people of higher intelligence usually say "the most stupid cult in history", which would happen to be the cult of Obama.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, FY56 said:

That sounds juvenile. Although "stupidest" is a word, people of higher intelligence usually say "the most stupid cult in history", which would happen to be the cult of Obama.

Is that what your elitists friend told you? 

Anyone to acknowledge the record oil production? Of course not. When the facts smack you in the face, responded like a 3rd grader. 😄 Stupidest cult in modern history.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Is that what your elitists friend told you? 

Anyone to acknowledge the record oil production? Of course not. When the facts smack you in the face, responded like a 3rd grader. 😄 Stupidest cult in modern history.

What are you babbling about now?  Where in my post did I dispute any facts?

I won't dispute the oil production from your juvenile pimpled up face however.

The only presidency that ever existed as a dual presidency/cult was the Obama presidency.

Being smarter than you doesn't make me an elitist. The elitists reside among you in journalism, academia and Hollywood. Another instance of you libtards accusing us of what you are.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, FY56 said:

The only presidency that ever existed as a dual presidency/cult was the Obama presidency.

Being smarter than you doesn't make me an elitist. The elitists reside among you in journalism, academia and Hollywood. Another instance of you libtards accusing us of what you are.

I just can't fathom why he tries so hard trying to convince people and waste time in doing so... I guess he missed his Thorazine injection...

33 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Always great when you cultists redefine words to fit your agendas. Only words snobs have a problem with "stupidest". 

image.png.ad5fea8928f89304859698a8322c9c0f.png

9 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Always great when you cultists redefine words to fit your agendas. Only words snobs have a problem with "stupidest". 

Again.. Like always... You present absolute 0 that makes absolutely no sense... Kids grow out of flash cards by the time they're 6-7 years old...ROLF!

40 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Then just say "snobs",

Synonyms do not always correlate to the subject at hand you idiot.

When elitists are mentioned in politics, to which this forum is about. it almost always refers to:

: one who is an adherent of elitism : one whose attitudes and beliefs are biased in favor of a socially elite class of people.

Get it?

Haha "stupidest" is still getting to you. You're even offended by that. lol

Oh btw.. if I hadn't already mentioned, the Obama presidency was the only one in history that served both as a cult and a presidency.

Just now, FY56 said:

Then just say "snobs",

When elitists are mentioned in politics, to which this forum is about. it refers to:

: one who is an adherent of elitism : one whose attitudes and beliefs are biased in favor of a socially elite class of people.

"Stupidest" sounds so dumb... It literally makes people sound illiterate...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

Then just say "snobs",

When elitists are mentioned in politics, to which this forum is about. it almost always refers to:

Get it?

Oh btw.. if I hadn't already mentioned, the Obama presidency was the only one in history that served both as a cult and a presidency.

No, "elitists" is a right-wing nut job buzz word. It what you use to degrade experts and intellectuals. "Cause learning if for those nerds." - Stupidest cult in modern history.

11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts

17 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

No, "elitists" is a right-wing nut job buzz word. It what you use to degrade experts and intellectuals. "Cause learning if for those nerds." - Stupidest cult in modern history.

11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts

Elitist is exactly what I said it was. You use the word however you like.

Btw... if I hadn't already mentioned, the Obama presidency was the only one in history that served both as a cult and a presidency.

How beautiful. She just needs the brown shirt.

9 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Elitist is exactly what I said it was. You use the word however you like.

Btw... if I hadn't already mentioned, the Obama presidency was the only one in history that served both as a cult and a presidency.

The forever both sides are the same bs. 

image.thumb.png.d510fcb6e1d08eeb3fd114bd319f0f33.png

Do you also believe Cheetos over your own family and friends? I know there are plenty of nut jobs here who think everything Cheetos says is true, no matter how much evidence you show them.

CBS News poll finds Trump's big lead grows, as GOP voters dismiss indictments - CBS News

28 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Do you also believe Cheetos over your own family and friends? I know there are plenty of nut jobs here who think everything Cheetos says is true, no matter how much evidence you show them.

CBS News poll finds Trump's big lead grows, as GOP voters dismiss indictments - CBS News

You don't have to keep trying so hard, we already know you're the stupidest one here.

By all means though, keep proving it by posting.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Well to begin with "believing everything he says" is not reflected in the poll so stop with your stupid generalizations.

Such an unscientific poll. Trump is one person. The others are groups. Ask that question to someone involved in a family dispute or have family members that are assholes.  Religious leaders?  Conservative or liberal religious leaders? Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are lying race baiters.

Feel what they tell you is true.

1. Mark Levin

(tie) 1. My father 

3. Trump

4. I don't listen to religious leaders so I cant come up with a name right now.

Groups:

1. Conservative talkers

2. My family

3. Religious leaders

4 Liberal scumbags.

In that order.

21 hours ago, FY56 said:

Well to begin with "believing everything he says" is not reflected in the poll so stop with your stupid generalizations.

Such an unscientific poll. Trump is one person. The others are groups. Ask that question to someone involved in a family dispute or have family members that are assholes.  Religious leaders?  Conservative or liberal religious leaders? Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are lying race baiters.

Feel what they tell you is true.

1. Mark Levin

(tie) 1. My father 

3. Trump

4. I don't listen to religious leaders so I cant come up with a name right now.

Groups:

1. Conservative talkers

2. My family

3. Religious leaders

4 Liberal scumbags.

In that order.

Wait, wait. So, you don't take "unscientific poll" seriously, but you are using an "unscientific poll" as proof that the election was rigged in another thread. Well damn, that is convenient. 

The point of the poll is cult member actual believe the lies that Cheetos tells daily. Any normal person knows Cheetos lies pretty much about anything and everything. But for 71% of a group of people to actual believe Cheetos is a truth teller, I mean you have to be in a cult to think that. 

Just recent lies.

“The same people that raided Israel are pouring into our once beautiful USA, through our TOTALLY OPEN SOUTHERN BORDER, at Record Numbers.” 

I guess you believe Central and South Americans raided Israel?

"I don't understand New Hampshire for whatever reason, you have a worse drug problem per capita than any other state," Trump said during a Nov. 11 rally in Claremont. "Nobody's explained that."

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/drug_poisoning_mortality/drug_poisoning.htm

And the crazies he re-posts. Since he re-post them I guess you believe them too?

Laura Loomer posted a picture of the fraud case courtroom and identified a guy as the judge's son. Cheetos re-post it. The guy was a NY Post reporter. 

https://nypost.com/2023/12/19/news/its-me-don-post-reporter-falsely-tagged-as-judge-engorons-son-at-trumps-fraud-trial/

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Wait, wait. So, you don't take "unscientific poll" seriously, but you are using an "unscientific poll" as proof that the election was rigged in another thread. Well damn, that is convenient. 

The point of the poll is cult member actual believe the lies that Cheetos tells daily.

That is what you want it to mean just so Any normal person knows Cheetos lies pretty much about anything and everything. But for 71% of a group of people to actual believe Cheetos is a truth teller, I mean you have to be in a cult to think that. 

Just recent lies.

“The same people that raided Israel are pouring into our once beautiful USA, through our TOTALLY OPEN SOUTHERN BORDER, at Record Numbers.” 

I guess you believe Central and South Americans raided Israel?

"I don't understand New Hampshire for whatever reason, you have a worse drug problem per capita than any other state," Trump said during a Nov. 11 rally in Claremont. "Nobody's explained that."

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/drug_poisoning_mortality/drug_poisoning.htm

And the crazies he re-posts. Since he re-post them I guess you believe them too?

Laura Loomer posted a picture of the fraud case courtroom and identified a guy as the judge's son. Cheetos re-post it. The guy was a NY Post reporter. 

https://nypost.com/2023/12/19/news/its-me-don-post-reporter-falsely-tagged-as-judge-engorons-son-at-trumps-fraud-trial/

So you equate that garbage poll you tried to sell with Rassmussen. Nice.

Do you actually believe he is intentionally lying? How about the possibility that he just doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about?

It's most likely the latter you dumbfuck. He says what he believes to be true. Trump isn't that stupid to intentionally lie, knowing his comments could easily be proven wrong. Most of the time he's right, some of the time he's wrong.

As a liberal Trump hating dumbfuck it's much more convenient for you and your kind to just label him a liar because it demonizes him, which is your aim obviously.

I could call you a liar all day, but it's more of a case of you not knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

Have you been keeping track of the Biden lies?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/22/2023 at 10:42 PM, FY56 said:

So you equate that garbage poll you tried to sell with Rassmussen. Nice.

Do you actually believe he is intentionally lying? How about the possibility that he just doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about?

It's most likely the latter you dumbfuck. He says what he believes to be true. Trump isn't that stupid to intentionally lie, knowing his comments could easily be proven wrong. Most of the time he's right, some of the time he's wrong.

As a liberal Trump hating dumbfuck it's much more convenient for you and your kind to just label him a liar because it demonizes him, which is your aim obviously.

I could call you a liar all day, but it's more of a case of you not knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

Have you been keeping track of the Biden lies?

You understand that the Rassmussen poll is part of an online poll, right? Of course, you didn't, because you never bother to read the poll. I see you have been triggered. Thanks 👍