THE BROWNS BOARD

Book of Biden

Vambo

Trigger warning for MAGA cult members.

December jobs report: US economy adds 216,000 jobs, shocking Wall Street (yahoo.com)

The US economy ended 2023 on a high note.

The labor market added 216,000 jobs in the month of December, up from 173,000 the previous month, surprising Wall Street once again to close out 2023. Economists surveyed by Bloomberg had expected 175,000.

Data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics released on Friday showed the unemployment rate was 3.7% for the month, flat from the rate seen in November. Economists had expected the unemployment rate to tick higher to 3.8%.

The surprise strength in the labor market helped consumer wallets, too.

Wages, a closely watched indicator for inflation and a gauge of how much leverage workers have in the labor market, increased 0.4% on a monthly basis and 4.1% over last year; economists had expected wages to rise 0.3% over last month and 3.9% over last year.

I'm sure you guys missed it. So..1e

S&P 500 notches first record high close in 2 years; chipmakers soar | Reuters

The S&P 500 (.SPX), opens new tab posted a record high close on Friday for the first time in two years, fueled by a rally in chipmakers and other heavyweight technology stocks on optimism around artificial intelligence.
The benchmark's close confirmed that the S&P 500 has been in a bull market since it closed at its low on Oct. 12, 2022, according to one measure which also puts that date as the end of a bear market. In a selloff between its record high close of 4,796.56 on Jan. 3, 2022 and its low in October 2022, the S&P 500 tumbled 25%.
On Friday, the S&P 500 jumped 1.23% to end the session at 4,839.81 points.

41 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

The S&P 500 (.SPX), opens new tab posted a record high close on Friday for the first time in two years, fueled by a rally in chipmakers and other heavyweight technology stocks on optimism around artificial intelligence.
The benchmark's close confirmed that the S&P 500 has been in a bull market since it closed at its low on Oct. 12, 2022, according to one measure which also puts that date as the end of a bear market. In a selloff between its record high close of 4,796.56 on Jan. 3, 2022 and its low in October 2022, the S&P 500 tumbled 25%.

More lies...

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Driven by AI, you think Biden or gov't in general has anything to do with that?

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Please enlighten us as to exactly what role did Dementia Joe play in this? 🤔

Americans are actually pretty happy with their finances (axios.com)

By the numbers: 63% of Americans rate their current financial situation as being "good," including 19% of us who say it's "very good."

Americans' outlooks for the future are also rosy. 66% think that 2024 will be better than 2023, and 85% of us feel we could change our personal financial situation for the better this year.

Stunning stat: 77% of Americans are happy with where they're living — including renters, who have seen their housing costs surge over the last few years and are far more likely than homeowners to describe their financial situation as poor.

More than half of Americans say that if they lost their job tomorrow they'd be OK; that they could find an equivalent or better job quickly; and that "my employers need me more than I need them."

The bottom line: Americans who believe their community's economy is strong outnumber those who think it's weak. They're right.

23 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Bipartisan Infrastructure Law

The CHIPS and Science Act

The Inflation Reduction Act

You're welcome.

Highest credit card debt in history.

More people living paycheck to paycheck.

Twenty year high mortgage rates.

You’re welcome.

50 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

See my previous post, Beavis. 

So you’re beating the drum of a man that’s a career politician, and has never created a single job in his entire life.

The only person on the planet who has benefited financially from Dementia Joe is Hunter.

You Biden Nut Swingers are pathetic. 😂🤣🤡

2 hours ago, Jax said:

So you have nothing as usual. AI science has nothing to do with anything you posted.

Really. My post had nothing to do with something I was not posting about. Go figure. I have been telling you cultists the economy is good. I know you don't want it to be, but your feelings don't matter. 

46 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Really. My post had nothing to do with something I was not posting about. Go figure. I have been telling you cultists the economy is good. I know you don't want it to be, but your feelings don't matter. 

No clueless, Biden has zero to do with anything, if it's good, it's in spite of him. Dude doesn't do anything but yell then whisper, grope and go on vacation.

Again, you referenced AI, they've been researching AI all along and it has zero to do with what any gov't did for them in any shape or form.

You highlighted chips act and you don't even know what the hell you're talking about. Now go quickly look it up with a bunch of other meaningless shit and pretend.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jax said:

No clueless, Biden has zero to do with anything, if it's good, it's in spite of him. Dude doesn't do anything but yell then whisper, grope and go on vacation.

Again, you referenced AI, they've been researching AI all along and it has zero to do with what any gov't did for them in any shape or form.

You highlighted chips act and you don't even know what the hell you're talking about. Now go quickly look it up with a bunch of other meaningless shit and pretend.

Where did I reference AI? 

I know actually what the chips act is, thanks.

18 hours ago, cccjwh said:

30 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Dumbass Biden Nut Swingers doesn’t know what “AI” is! 🤣😂

But they know what "Free Stuff" is...

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jax said:

Brain dead and triggered, you're the one that posted it therefore you brought it up.

He is a totally stupid moron who forgets what he even posts... He needs to find another hobby besides jacking off to Joe Biden...

• Haha 1

Let the spinning begin.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/gdp-us-economy-grows-at-33-annual-pace-in-fourth-quarter-faster-than-expected-133828802.html

The US economy grew at a faster rate than expected in the fourth quarter, capping off a year many expected to end in recession with one final economic surprise.

The Bureau of Economic Analysis's advance estimate of fourth quarter US gross domestic product (GDP) showed the economy grew at an annualized pace of 3.3% during the period, faster than consensus forecasts. Economists surveyed by Bloomberg estimated the US economy grew at an annualized pace of 2% during the period.

The reading came in lower than third quarter GDP, which was revised down to 4.9%. For the year, the US economy grew at an annualized rate of 2.5% up from 1.9% in 2022.