THE BROWNS BOARD

Book of Biden

Vambo

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Damn dude, even Biden stopped talking about Bidenomics cause it's horseshit.

I know how you feel. I'm just going by the numbers. You also felt there was going to be a terrible recession. Your feelings don't mean much. Hey hopefully you guys can shut down the government, that may cool down the economy. Maybe...

The U.S. economy is doing even better than the government thought - CBS News

The increase in the third quarter primarily reflected increases in consumer spending and inventory investment.

Consumer spending, the lifeblood of the economy, rose at a 3.6% annual rate from July through September — still healthy but a downgrade from the previous estimate of 4%. Private investment surged at a 10.5% annual pace, including a 6.2% increase in housing investment, which defied higher mortgage rates.

The economy also received a lift from companies building inventories in anticipation of future sales, which added 1.4 percentage points to quarterly growth. Also driving the third quarter growth was an uptick in spending and investment by governments at all levels — federal, state and local.

The U.S. economy, the world's largest, has proved resilient even as the Federal Reserve has raised its benchmark interest rate 11 times since March 2022 to fight the worst bout of inflation in four decades. Those higher interest rates have significantly increased consumer and business borrowing costs. But they have also helped ease inflationary pressures: Consumer prices rose 3.2% last month from 12 months earlier, a marked improvement from the 9.1% year-over-year inflation recorded in June 2022.

"Given the positive economic backdrop, we believe the market will rally until the end of the year and we should have a good start to 2024 – the exact opposite of what many believed as recently as this summer," Chris Zaccarelli, Chief Investment Officer for Independent Advisor Alliance, said in an email.

15 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I know how you feel. I'm just going by the numbers. Hey hopefully you guys can shut down the government, that may cool down the economy. Maybe...

The U.S. economy is doing even better than the government thought - CBS News

The increase in the third quarter primarily reflected increases in consumer spending and inventory investment.

Consumer spending, the lifeblood of the economy, rose at a 3.6% annual rate from July through September — still healthy but a downgrade from the previous estimate of 4%. Private investment surged at a 10.5% annual pace, including a 6.2% increase in housing investment, which defied higher mortgage rates.

The economy also received a lift from companies building inventories in anticipation of future sales, which added 1.4 percentage points to quarterly growth. Also driving the third quarter growth was an uptick in spending and investment by governments at all levels — federal, state and local.

The U.S. economy, the world's largest, has proved resilient even as the Federal Reserve has raised its benchmark interest rate 11 times since March 2022 to fight the worst bout of inflation in four decades. Those higher interest rates have significantly increased consumer and business borrowing costs. But they have also helped ease inflationary pressures: Consumer prices rose 3.2% last month from 12 months earlier, a marked improvement from the 9.1% year-over-year inflation recorded in June 2022.

"Given the positive economic backdrop, we believe the market will rally until the end of the year and we should have a good start to 2024 – the exact opposite of what many believed as recently as this summer," Chris Zaccarelli, Chief Investment Officer for Independent Advisor Alliance, said in an email.

They should shut down the government but they are pussies and won't. It's actually meaningless in the first place and far less dangerous that allowing wasteful spending to reach even more destructive  levels. But people are stupid and I guess they are fair game for the Democrats.

"You go to the doctor you weigh 220 lb. He says you really need to lose weight. You go back a year later you weigh 230 lb. He tells you how dangerous that is. You go back in another year you weigh 223 lb.

You are still gaining weight as opposed to the doctor's orders, just at a somewhat slower pace. So now you and Jared from Subway have only got that one thing in common. Nice work.

WSS

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

They should shut down the government but they are pussies and won't. It's actually meaningless in the first place and far less dangerous that allowing wasteful spending to reach even more dangerous levels. But people are stupid and I guess they are fair game for the Democrats.

"You go to the doctor you weigh 220 lb. He says you need to lose weight. You go back a year later you weigh 230 lb. He tells you how dangerous that is. You go back in another year you weigh 223 lb.

You are still gaining weight as opposed to the doctor's orders just at a somewhat slower pace. So now you and Jared from Subway have only got that one thing in common. Nice work.

WSS

You could do the GOP plan and just stop eating completely and be dead and a couple of months. But Cheeto's party doesn't care about the debt. He added 7.8 trillion to it and they were happy to sign the bills. Those tax cuts are going to cost trillions more. But hey a bunch of companies were able to do stock buy backs and executives got some big bonuses. 

Quote me on when I stated anything about a recession.

"I know how you feel. I'm just going by the numbers. You also felt there was going to be a terrible recession. Your feelings don't mean much. Hey hopefully you guys can shut down the government, that may cool down the economy. Maybe... "

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You could do the GOP plan and just stop eating completely and be dead and a couple of months. But Cheeto's party doesn't care about the debt. He added 7.8 trillion to it and they were happy to sign the bills. Those tax cuts are going to cost trillions more. But hey a bunch of companies were able to do stock buy backs and executives got some big bonuses. 

Biden's border policy under fire as military families cancel hotel stays before Army-Navy game FIRST ON FOX
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, cccjwh said:

And executive salaries and bonuses are completely meaningless. Just a talking point for some fools who think Marx wason the right track.

Spending limits for voted in for a reason. There's absolutely no program that couldn't be trimmed by two or three percent. The rest is pretend hyperventilation.

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And executive salaries and bonuses are completely meaningless. Just a talking point for some fools who think Marx wason the right track.

Spending limits for voted in for a reason. There's absolutely no program that couldn't be trimmed by two or three percent. The rest is pretend hyperventilation.

WSS

Spending cut by themselves have zero chance of making a meaningful dent in the debt. GOP aren't allowed to raise taxes, so they have zero chance of doing anything about the debt.

17 hours ago, Jax said:

Quote me on when I stated anything about a recession.

"I know how you feel. I'm just going by the numbers. You also felt there was going to be a terrible recession. Your feelings don't mean much. Hey hopefully you guys can shut down the government, that may cool down the economy. Maybe... "

I'm sorry didn't most of your right-wing media tell everyone that would listen that there was going to be a painful recession. Some more selective memory.

Not recession. Recession’s a nice word. We’re going to have a much bigger problem than recession. We’ll have a depression. -Cheetos Jesus July 2022

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/us-economy-headed-recession-mid-2023-majority-economists-say

The overwhelming majority of economists expects the economy to tumble into a recession next year as a result of the Federal Reserve's war on inflation, according to a new survey.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/17/us-recession-forecast-hits-100-as-inflation-rages-midterms-loom/

The US economy falling into recession within the next 12 months is a virtual certainty, according to the latest Bloomberg Economics forecast model released on Monday.

The dire projection surfaced just weeks before national midterm elections that will determine control of Congress. Just one week ago, an embattled President Biden insisted a recession was unlikely and said any downturn would be “very slight” if it does occur.

25 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Spending cut by themselves have zero chance of making a meaningful dent in the debt. GOP aren't allowed to raise taxes, so they have zero chance of doing anything about the debt.

Spending cuts stop a shut down the government at a very small cost thereby eliminating any false claims of impending disaster.

And kicking the debt ceiling can down the road certainly raises the threat of depression. And again both sides are pussies for not shutting down the government and/or cutting the budget by the few percent necessary.

WSS

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I'm sorry didn't most of your right-wing media tell everyone that would listen that there was going to be a painful recession. Some more selective memory.

Not recession. Recession’s a nice word. We’re going to have a much bigger problem than recession. We’ll have a depression. -Cheetos Jesus July 2022

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/us-economy-headed-recession-mid-2023-majority-economists-say

The overwhelming majority of economists expects the economy to tumble into a recession next year as a result of the Federal Reserve's war on inflation, according to a new survey.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/17/us-recession-forecast-hits-100-as-inflation-rages-midterms-loom/

The US economy falling into recession within the next 12 months is a virtual certainty, according to the latest Bloomberg Economics forecast model released on Monday.

The dire projection surfaced just weeks before national midterm elections that will determine control of Congress. Just one week ago, an embattled President Biden insisted a recession was unlikely and said any downturn would be “very slight” if it does occur.

You are dumb. Don't quote me and say I said recession.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

What if I do? Are you going to cry?  Hey cheer up. Looks like it going to be a soft landing. 

No one's gonna cry. All he did was ask you not to misquote him, but you apparently are OK with doing so.

And you wonder why no one takes you liberal nut jobs seriously.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Looks like it going to be a soft landing. 

Didn’t Dementia Joe and Janet Yellen preach to us back in 2020 that the inflation was “transitory”? 🤣😂🤡

Yeah…that aged well.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Why would anyone care about having the "respect" of a bunch of nut jobs? 

Do you know the meaning of placing quotation marks around a word in the manner you did?

It means "so called" or "alleged".

So you are right to doubt anyone has respect for you. You suck Bidens balls.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

What if I do? Are you going to cry?  Hey cheer up. Looks like it going to be a soft landing. 

If you do it flat out makes you a liar and discredits anything you ever type. Not that what you type has much credit anyways.

So what exactly is going to be a soft landing?? This high inflation Biden created? So someone had to work at lessening the damage he and his administration did? Hey brain washed, it didn't come free for the American people.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

The ones that tried to destroy our democracy are the "real" Americans. 😆

Asking that a vote be recertified is hardly destroying democracy, as a matter of fact it's about the most democratic thing anybody could think of.

WSS

(I maybe should have used the term non assholes?)