THE BROWNS BOARD

First Energy stadium back to Cleveland Browns Stadium

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Would it be controversial to say you a pussy who I embarrassed into changing your name on this message board?

Would it, Gorka? 🤣

Haha, yeah you did that, and so proud you must be. Right Dutchboy?

Calls me a pussy as he drinks his Bud Light. lol

9 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Haha, yeah you did that, and so proud you must be. Right Dutchboy?

I'm sorry, I do not have time to deal with you being all up in your feelings again. 

I was going to have a nice day of biking for the first weekend of the year on the Towpath, then coming home and making a couple of homemade pizzas while I was watching the Sunday afternoon Guardians game with Shane Bieber on the bump.

But I've been informed that there is....

A HORRIBLE CLEVELAND BROWNS BROWNIE ELF CONTROVERSY LOOMING! GIRD YOUR LOINS GENTLEMEN! THERE'S AN IMPENDING WAR OVER THE BROWNS MASCOT COMING TO YOUR TOWN! SUCH A CONTROVERSY! RUN FOR THE HILLS! IT'S A WAR! YOU THINK THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS IS BAD! IT'S NOTHING COMPARED TO THE BROWNIE ELF CONTROVERSY! 

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm sorry, I do not have time to deal with you being all up in your feelings again. 

I was going to have a nice day of biking for the first weekend of the year on the Towpath, then coming home and making a couple of homemade pizzas while I was watching the Sunday afternoon Guardians game with Shane Bieber on the bump.

A HORRIBLE CLEVELAND BROWNS BROWNIE ELF CONTROVERSY LOOMING! GIRD YOUR LOINS GENTLEMEN! THERE'S AN IMPENDING WAR OVER THE BROWNS MASCOT COMING TO YOUR TOWN! SUCH A CONTROVERSY! RUN FOR THE HILLS! IT'S A WAR! YOU THINK THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS IS BAD! IT'S NOTHING COMPARED TO THE BROWNIE ELF CONTROVERSY! 

Did someone say something? Go drink your Bud Light.

3 minutes ago, FY56 said:

You literally took another man's name for a message board handle. 😂

Then you "transitioned" into FY56 out of embarrassment.

Hell, you'd be a great face for Bud Light! 🤣

52 minutes ago, FY56 said:

So may I conclude from all these posts on the stadium name change thread that it should be called the Football Light Bud Stadium. Seems to fit all descriptions of the Browns at the moment.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So may I conclude from all these posts on the stadium name change thread that it should be called the Football Light Bud Stadium. Seems to fit all descriptions of the Browns at the moment.

I think you could conclude that it's a very, very scary place outside the Poliboard Safe Space for the pansies over there... 😄

I'm sure they've reconvened over there and are doing their best to convince each other that they aren't the girly men deep down they know they are. It's like a 12 step program for keyboard warrior limpwristed gentlemen. ☺️

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, FY56 said:

The one thing you never fail at is exhibiting your ignorance, and that goes for Duchboy who appears to be your biggest fan. LOL

Of course it's a matter of opinion you moron.

Controversy is a state of prolonged public dispute or debate, usually concerning a matter of conflicting OPINION or point of view.

opinion is a view or judgement formed about something ,not necessarily based on fact  or knowledge nothing controversial about that

now if you wanted to say something controversial like(which is right up your alley) what is the elf's gender that may be a controversy 

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Now that I have a little time to waste on your drivel, let me take you by the hand and point out to you the original post when I had placed quotation marks around the word "controversy". Do you not know what that implies?  You two a-holes take one word and run with it. Yeah you got me there.

Obviously, you're on the same brain wavelength as Syd. You obviously like everything he posts.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, syd said:

opinion is a view or judgement formed about something ,not necessarily based on fact  or knowledge nothing controversial about that

now if you wanted to say something controversial like(which is right up your alley) what is the elf's gender that may be a controversy 

Oh shut up syd.

4 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Now that I have a little time to waste on your drivel, let me take you by the hand and point out to you the original post when I had placed quotation marks around the word "controversy". Do you not know what that implies?  You two a-holes take one word and run with it. Yeah you got me there.

Obviously, you're on the same brain wavelength as Syd. You obviously like everything he posts.

Damn, ol' Gorka is having a breakdown over this.... 

fredo im smart.jpeg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Damn, ol' Gorka is having a breakdown over this.... 

Project much there Dutchboy? It looks like to me that you've already gone off the deep end.

Don't forget to click on "expand".

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, syd said:

he is always so concerned about the on goings around the world must be a heavy cross for gorka to bear

He should relax, kick back, and enjoy a Bud Light like this guy! Poor Gorka is so tightly-wound! 

kid rock enjoying a bud light.jpeg

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Maybe nickers could tell him a story about how his mom has a great rack, and it would comfort him?

you saying gorka could use a breast to cry on ? if so i agree I bet he could use a good cry.cause it must be tough looking for controversies and conspiracy theory's to twist into his own narrative 

poor gorka

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, FY56 said:

Project much there Dutchboy? It looks like to me that you've already gone off the deep end.

Don't forget to click on "expand".

Dutch's self importance is so amusing to watch It's like watching the board version of Little Lord Fauntleroy... He lost it because I said my mother was stacked. I never said anything about her rack specifically.. all I meant was Mum is well built.... I'm guessing his mum was nothing special to look at but that shouldn't be the point... The point is Dutch should take his own self importance in to account and worry about his own negative inventory... Growing up is a good start... But that's too difficult for some.. It's always the easy way for losers like him... Find someone to on pick on like a typical liberal would do...

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, nickers said:

He lost it because I said my mother was stacked. I never said anything about her rack specifically.. all I meant was Mum is well built.... I'm guessing his mum was nothing special to look at but that shouldn't be the point...  

Just keep digging that incestual hole there nickers! 🤣

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Korsou Dawg said:

Do continue your b*tchfight girls. It is part of what makes this board colorful.

Browns even adding fuel to the fire. 

I wish I had a picture of my step mom's white poodle lifting his leg on the electric socket - we can use that when Haslam's business looks like Haslam's business...

On 4/15/2023 at 6:39 AM, FY56 said:

Because it reminds you so much of yourself?

ClevelandBrownieElf.jpg.a61326948937b0cba48642876e223e9a.jpg

On 4/15/2023 at 3:21 PM, syd said:

nice collection of browns gear you got there gorka

He's into projection just like his hero Der Americanza Fuhrer.🤡

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Flugel said:

I wish I had a picture of my step mom's white poodle lifting his leg on the electric socket - we can use that when Haslam's business looks like Haslam's business...

If I had a Twitter account, a dog lifting its leg to do what is needed, is what my suggestion for the new dog logo would have been. 

• Haha 1