THE BROWNS BOARD

Supreme Court knocks down Biden’s student-debt forgiveness plan

33 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Maybe all student loan debt havers should just get adopted by a billionaire to send them on trips, pay for their mom's house, etc.

That could work too

maybe those who wanted a free loan AFTER the fact that they lived high on the hog through school and don't want to accept the consequences of obtaining LOANS that require INTEREST should grow the hell up and be responsible for their own decisions.

Those same people wanted their gigantic cake, bought it on credit, ate every bit of it, gained 300 lbs to their loser egos, now they demand that everybody else clean up their mess.

nope. we are not going to clean up your cake mess, woody. You got it, you ate it, YOU clean it up.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Maybe all student loan debt havers should just get adopted by a billionaire to send them on trips, pay for their mom's house, etc.

That could work too

Why don't you adopt an illegal crossing the border? That could work too.

You're such a simpleton.. lol

Agree with the decision. The president shouldn't unilaterally be allowed to do this with EOs. 
That being said, you guys are in for a hurting because there are a lot more dipshits (such as myself) who took student loans out than people who didn't. Massive student loan forgiveness is coming and it will be congressionally approved. I give it 10-15 years. 

• Sad 1

I worked my ass off to pay my student loans, but I did it by working a full time job AND a part time job.

If the Libs want to get into the debt forgiveness arena, I have a mortgage they can start with.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

apart from professional degrees, and those who successfully gained employment - they recognize 

(like the rest of us workslags grinding out 45 +hrs a week) 

student loans are a good investment. 

the rest of you, well good luck and start paying up, daddy biden is a fraud

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Agree with the decision. The president shouldn't unilaterally be allowed to do this with EOs. 
That being said, you guys are in for a hurting because there are a lot more dipshits (such as myself) who took student loans out than people who didn't. Massive student loan forgiveness is coming and it will be congressionally approved. I give it 10-15 years. 

Nearly half of student loan forgiveness recipients will use relief to go on vacation

https://www.intelligent.com/nearly-half-of-student-loan-forgiveness-recipients-will-use-relief-to-go-on-vacation/

73% of Student Loan Borrowers Would Spend More on Travel & Other Non-Essentials After Debt Relief

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh right, none of you understand how modern college works, tuition costs, inflation, etc etc

These threads always remind me of that

Oh right, none of you understand how modern college works, tuition costs, inflation, etc etc

After student loan forgiveness, 73% of borrowers plan to spend more on travel and dining out

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/09/how-student-debt-forgiveness-recipients-plan-to-spend.html

8 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

The court misinterpreted the Constitution!

That’s fucking hilarious!

That old senile sonofabitch has lost touch with reality.

And his penis... Wait!... Never mind...

11 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

The court misinterpreted the Constitution!

That’s fucking hilarious!

That old senile sonofabitch has lost touch with reality.

Trouble is, all the leftwing losers who are with him and actually running most of the wh now, feel like they should be the ultimate authority over America.

It goes back, again, to that FBI agent who infiltrated the weathermen terrorist group - how how they would exterminate millions of Americans who won't comply with their new gov's authority......

like obaMao...