THE BROWNS BOARD

One person one vote

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I don't want him to run either

So now you’re distancing yourself from the guy YOU voted for. 🤣

You aren't sharing anything groundbreaking here. Biden v Trump round two is going to be awful. 

I don’t want to see those 2 running again, but unfortunately I think we’re headed that way.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Are you just losing your reading comprehension in old age or what?

Not distancing at all. My thoughts have always been very clear and consistent. He wasn't my top choice the first time around. 

It's just easier for most of you to invent your own realities... 

15 hours ago, Jax said:

Congrats on having no standards and afraid to commit to anything.

woodpecker never does - he is always wrong, so he hedges his bets with vague belligerant beak-flappy.

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Congrats on being a Democrat. I have no affiliation with the party.

Yes, posters on here rightfully called Trump a con man at first. Then they fell for the con. I have nothing backwards. 

Once Desantis loses they'll be all over trump again. 

"Keeping up with the times" hahaha. 

more lies. I thought Pres Trump was a circus barker at first, But the more I listened to him, the more I realized that despite his personality warts, he MEANT what he said. And best he could, he fought to keep his promises.

I've posted Trump's accomplishments for the GOOD/GREATNESS of our country, and  challenged you and your nanny hoorta hiccup to list all of obaMao commie/biden accomplishments that were good or great for America.

You two still can't do it.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

more lies. I thought Pres Trump was a circus barker at first, But the more I listened to him, the more I realized that despite his personality warts, he MEANT what he said. And best he could, he fought to keep his promises.

I've posted Trump's accomplishments for the GOOD/GREATNESS of our country, and  challenged you and your nanny hoorta hiccup to list all of obaMao commie/biden accomplishments that were good or great for America.

You two still can't do it.

You called him a con as well, fyi

Yep, he built that wall, Mexico paid for it, and he locked her up. All the promises 

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I've been giving you evidence for over a decade and you just ignore it. 

Go to NASAs website. Start there 

Jax asked the question, dim bird. YOU supply some evidence.

Although, in support of my contentions:

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I've been giving you evidence for over a decade and you just ignore it. 

Go to NASAs website. Start there 

Even NASA thinks you're stupid

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Jax asked the question, dim bird. YOU supply some evidence.

Although, in support of my contentions:

- 11 years old

- 49 former NASA employees, no climatologists

- over 18,000 people work for NASA just right now, let alone former employees

- again, feel free to read up https://climate.nasa.gov/

You have a very simple brain that has a knack for making false equivalencies. 100k experts could be telling you one thing, but if 2 "experts" disagree (and agree with you) then you'll immediately equate the two positions 

3 minutes ago, nickers said:

But NASA never Lies.. You are stupid...

I'm arguing with a literal idiot now, so that's my fault. 

But sure, NASA lies. Every science org lies. These are just greedy people in it for that lavish science lifestyle...

Which you know all about having ... done algebra once? Idk. Something I'm sure. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm arguing with a literal idiot now, so that's my fault. 

But sure, NASA lies. Every science org lies. These are just greedy people in it for that lavish science lifestyle...

Which you know all about having ... done algebra once? Idk. Something I'm sure. 

Of course you always argue with yourself... You are free entertainment on this site...

On 8/12/2023 at 11:13 PM, Westside Steve said:

Yes idiots and drunks if you guys can't discuss any bill or  issue without ridiculous and irrelevant Trump bashishing. I understand why you voted the way you did. Because you hate Republicans. That's an idiotic / drunken reason.

To paraphrase Golds Meir "They hate us more than they love their children."

WSS

LOL, you want to get real Steve? "The Cult is strong here".   

I guess Trump bashing isn't allowed here. Pound salt. 

• Haha 1

Just now, hoorta said:

LOL, you want to get real Steve? "The Cult is strong here".   

I guess Trump bashing isn't allowed here. Pound salt. 

sober up.

I was surprised at the results. I don’t think it truly benefits either party in the long run. 

I think the most memorable thing about this vote was that there was literally one thing on the ballot. Anyone ever participate in any other election where there’s literally only one thing to vote for? That was a first for me. In and out on my lunch break, and still had time to check the mail.

8 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I was surprised at the results. I don’t think it truly benefits either party in the long run. 

I think the most memorable thing about this vote was that there was literally one thing on the ballot. Anyone ever participate in any other election where there’s literally only one thing to vote for? That was a first for me. In and out on my lunch break, and still had time to check the mail.

I think you are correct.

WSS

On 8/14/2023 at 7:27 PM, MLD Woody said:

- 11 years old

- 49 former NASA employees, no climatologists

- over 18,000 people work for NASA just right now, let alone former employees

- again, feel free to read up https://climate.nasa.gov/

You have a very simple brain that has a knack for making false equivalencies. 100k experts could be telling you one thing, but if 2 "experts" disagree (and agree with you) then you'll immediately equate the two positions 

Come on, the janitor's opinion is worth just as much as a rocket scientist. 😄

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It's hilarious when you and other climate change deniers say this like you're making some great point... 

But it's ok for you reality deniers to say things like it's so hot and there's so many storms these days as if it's some great proof.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

But it's ok for you reality deniers to say things like it's so hot and there's so many storms these days as if it's some great proof.

Plenty of proof posted, you just ignore it. Oh wait or is it the Derp state changing the numbers? The Derp state, righty's tool for all topics.

Climate Change Indicators: U.S. and Global Temperature | US EPA

temperature_figure1_2022.png.58e89f95acd9e728fcb1adf69b703837.png