THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Release Perrion Winfrey !! What an ASS!!!

nickers

On 7/23/2023 at 8:50 PM, calfoxwc said:

with a gun. with a gun. with a gun. with a gun.

That is not Hunt. That is Winfrey. no wonder you haters never go to the other forum.

"Fuck you guys, Winfrey was with the Chiefs. I know I'm right, who are you to question me? Winfrey was a bad bad man. And fuck all of you that voted for this shit and against our country. Where you at now Wood Pecker?"

Please....If you're referring to the political board, it should be renamed "the brawl room" or "the mosh pit". There is nothing "political" about the poli board.

On 7/24/2023 at 12:25 AM, Neo said:

"Fuck you guys, Winfrey was with the Chiefs. I know I'm right, who are you to question me? Winfrey was a bad bad man. And fuck all of you that voted for this shit and against our country. Where you at now Wood Pecker?"

Please....If you're referring to the political board, it should be renamed "the brawl room" or "the mosh pit". There is nothing "political" about the poli board.

And that's the entire issue here with cal.

On the Poliboard, his "safe space", he can do whatever he wants.

When he leaves that forum, there are consequences for his boorish behavior, and he can't handle it. He lashes out, and labels anyone outside of his clique his enemy (and tags them a liberal, in his mind the worst thing in the world). Anyone who has tried to rein him in: ZOMBO IS A LIBERAL MJP IS A LIBERAL HOORTA IS A LIBERAL!!! THEY ARE ALL OUT TO GET ME! Now, he's claiming he's being set-up, framed.  Where have we seen this behavior before?

I've always thought cal has the worst case of inferiority complex I've ever seen, but I honestly think he's losing his grip on reality. I'm not saying that as a joke. Once again, another Browns thread railroaded by cal. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

That is not Hunt. That is Winfrey. no wonder you haters never go to the other forum.

This is a cut and paste of what you typed:

On 7/21/2023 at 10:58 AM, calfoxwc said:

This article talks about a few possible replacements for this upcoming season.... I don't know these guys but options are out there. I really thought Togiai would have been a real gem. nope.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/browns-roster-potential-dt-replacement-after-perrion-winfrey-s-release/ar-AA1e7bRx

and Winfrey already had failed with the Chiefs -

[ July 24, 2023 -From mjp's opinion on things, only.]  ...... And yet again you (we) like to try and hear people out to see what they have to say  until   things start getting out of hand  or become nasty and then the personal   (often out-and-out profane attacks begin by one or more sides) start..   Now i personally dont give a crap about some  swearing  I've spent most of my working life in the steel industry  and could swear with the best of them ..... I choose not to, my choice. 

So if things get out of hand on The BROWNS BOARD Forum  or any other dedicated Forums here  Ii strongly suggest  either take it to the BARBER SHOP FORUM    -or-  the Political  Forum  and let it fly there.   NOW IF THAT DOESN'T WORK  don't be surprised if something doesn't get edited or ( very rarely ) deleted.    I can count on one hand how many times I've done any of that  on  ANY SUBJECT  OR PERSONS HERE, MOST AFTER REPEATED  ATTEMPTS to cool the situations  ..... that's just my style.

Oh and to date  I have NEVER  kicked anyone off of TBB   I just hope nobody goes there on purpose because i can do it.   AND YES I do hear from many of our members and will reply PRIVATELY IN  A PM..

I hope that helps. (Another thing I an ABSOLUTELY NOT A LIB ...... even though I have NO love for DJT even though he did some good things. EOM there.)   Enough for now.  mjp.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Like I think I said - winfrey already failed with the sooners - personality wise. He was arrogant, belligerent, bitchy....etc.

Yes I know winfrey was drafted by the Browns - but they ignore red flags.

and yes, it's a valid question: (and it isn't me saying it)

We have released DT Perrion Winfrey.

📰 »https://t.co/LEsyKYqLR9pic.twitter.com/8gjCN8f6Fg

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns)July 19, 2023abeytorm

5 days ago

Do Watson next

On 7/24/2023 at 12:25 AM, Neo said:

I guess we don't need him when Cal is volunteering to be Wiley Coyote. 

On 7/21/2023 at 10:58 AM, calfoxwc said:

This article talks about a few possible replacements for this upcoming season.... I don't know these guys but options are out there. I really thought Togiai would have been a real gem. nope.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/browns-roster-potential-dt-replacement-after-perrion-winfrey-s-release/ar-AA1e7bRx

and Winfrey already had failed with the Chiefs -

It's amazing how easy this is to find what someone actually said.   It would be a lot easier if you were capable of laughing it off as a mistake with something as easy as "I was in a hurry and meant to type Hunt instead of Winfrey."  At least you'd have others thinking "yeah, I've done something like that too."  Instead, you're choosing to be your own worst enemy.

On 7/23/2023 at 8:50 PM, calfoxwc said:

You're not exactly endorsing that forum as the place to be the way you're conducting yourself in this thread.  This forum isn't about researching stuff that inspires hatred or conspiracy theories like you enjoy doing 95% of your week.  This forum is to share 1 common bond - The Cleveland Browns.  You have even managed to make that difficult for yourself.  You can spare us the lectures on hatred until you get all of your hatred under control...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yet, whatever flupels said, the previous posts prove what I said about the clique to be absolutely accurate.

Yes, I'm a BROWNS FAN, and always will be.

But, I will have my own opinions, and that's that.

Rich had HIS own opinions, and did NOT kiss the cliques' asses. Yeah, he got booted.

Ghoolie has HIS own opinions, and does NOT kiss the cliques' asses, ...yeah, he got booted too.

but the clique can mouth off, change subjects, troll endless, bitch at people for no good reason, talk the other subject all they want, get really foul when air starts seeping out of their ego balloon...

I separate my other views from the other forum and this forum really well. Even Zombo admitted that.

some of you need to work at that - since even flugels himself told me countless times that I had to leave the Browns forum, because the group that zombo supports - hates me and always will - because of my opinions on the other forum.

I don't care. If I leave, it will be because I'm too busy and tired of seeing all the watson butt-kissing, which flugels does really well, I bet.

The simple fact is, Tiam listed ten points about football, once - I slightly disagreed with one part of his points. ...and all pouty anguish rage broke out with him. haha. too bad. It was a legitimate slight disagreement, but I think he nearly had a nervous rage breakdown.

That is what is wrong around here. Simple as that. Ya'll have a nice day.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

yet, whatever flupels said, the previous posts prove what I said about the clique to be absolutely accurate.

Yes, I'm a BROWNS FAN, and always will be.

But, I will have my own opinions, and that's that.

Rich had HIS own opinions, and did NOT kiss the cliques' asses. Yeah, he got booted.

Ghoolie has HIS own opinions, and does NOT kiss the cliques' asses, ...yeah, he got booted too.

but the clique can mouth off, change subjects, troll endless, bitch at people for no good reason, talk the other subject all they want, get really foul when air starts seeping out of their ego balloon...

I separate my other views from the other forum and this forum really well. Even Zombo admitted that.

some of you need to work at that - since even flugels himself told me countless times that I had to leave the Browns forum, because the group that zombo supports - hates me and always will - because of my opinions on the other forum.

I don't care. If I leave, it will be because I'm too busy and tired of seeing all the watson butt-kissing, which flugels does really well, I bet.

The simple fact is, Tiam listed ten points about football, once - I slightly disagreed with one part of his points. ...and all pouty anguish rage broke out with him. haha. too bad. It was a legitimate slight disagreement, but I think he nearly had a nervous rage breakdown.

That is what is wrong around here. Simple as that. Ya'll have a nice day.

I NEVER said you would have to leave the board.  I said Atenears got sick of you reporting people (which is tattling) because he had to research as the board owner the people he paid for the board to or they would shut it down.  I clarified Atenears told me the biggest reason we still had a board was because of Zombo at the time and his willingness to moderate everything. This meant the only thing Stan had to do was investigate the serious reasons anyone had to resort to tattling.  I've already posted Stan said you tattled almost weekly when I asked him how often you tattled enough for him to feel like shutting the board down.  Did Zombo ever even suspend you on before Stan died?  This is exactly the integrity I expected from you.  Who's on the other board typing Zombo is a flaming liberal (which is something you despise) on the Biden and the Browns thread.  You were talking all tough and then I clarified what twisted your nipples with a couple cut and pastes of things Zombo said.  I did this so people there weren't getting the wrong impression you were trying to create.   He didn't go berserk like you said he does on you.  That's just you re-contexting what actually took place into something you think your clique would find wonderful on your part.  

Anyway, like I said - you're biggest enemy is you and it always has been.  

whatever flugels says, it's bs. I have gotten SO tired of flugels bragging about how his hs coach said he was so tough, he could kick the entire teams ass. He said he could kick Rich's ass, Ghoolies ass, etc etc etc, which apparently included me. and the thousand times he bragged about his teammate in football who was so stupid he never could remember the snap count, and flugel would have to remind him. blah, blah, blah, blah, a hundred times over. So, if the clique doesn't like me or anybody else not kissing their ass, they can put us on ignore. If you aren't too stupid, do it.

• Haha 1

( JUST A REMEMBER )

[ July 24, 2023 -From mjp's opinion on things, only.]  ...... And yet again you (we) like to try and hear people out to see what they have to say  until   things start getting out of hand  or become nasty and then the personal   (often out-and-out profane attacks begin by one or more sides) start..   Now i personally dont give a crap about some  swearing  I've spent most of my working life in the steel industry  and could swear with the best of them ..... I choose not to, my choice. 

So if things get out of hand on The BROWNS BOARD Forum  or any other dedicated Forums here  Ii strongly suggest  either take it to the BARBER SHOP FUM    -or-  the Political  Forum  and let it fly there.   NOW IF THAT DOESN'T WORK  don't be surprised if something doesn't get edited or ( very rarely ) deleted.    I can count on one hand how many times I've done any of that  on  ANY SUBJECT  OR PERSONS HERE, MOST AFTER REPEATED  ATTEMPTS to cool the situations  ..... that's just my style.

Oh and to date  I have NEVER  kicked anyone off of TBB   I just hope nobody goes there on purpose because i can do it.   AND YES I do hear from many of our members and will reply PRIVATELY IN  A PM..

I hope that helps. (Another thing I an ABSOLUTELY NOT A LIB ...... even though I have NO love for DJT even though he did some good things. EOM there.)   Enough for now.  mjp.

Before I do anything else I'm just going to read this thread over ..... quickly.    Let's not let this get really out of hand or whatever. (I will make copies this time.)    :huh:

I then tend to enjoy the rest of my evening.    

GO BROWNS  !

• mjp28 locked this topic