THE BROWNS BOARD

Flight Delayed After Browns Trash Plane Leaving Greenbrier...

nickers

10 hours ago, Zombo said:

I thought the original "joke" took an unnecessary racial angle on the situation and spelled out a word that should never be used in this forum.

I asked about "thug" because it is often used as a dog whistle by older white folks who really want want to say unruly blacks.

I'm not sure why a dirty plane brings up race, that word, or "thug culture".

But then again I am now labeled as "woke", but when I grew up it was just being "respectful".

Z

You're the guy that's chosen to equate the word Thug with a person's race. Assholes have been called thugs since I was a little kid reading Superman comics. And bullshit on leaving a little bit of a mess. Nobody would delay a flight for a couple of McDonald's wrappers thrown on the floor. I personally docked the pay of two members of my crew on the road for getting drunk and drawing on the walls. I also made the fuckers put two coats of paint on the room until it was completely masked out. As for the virtue signaling I have to play the H card. One of the liberal guys asked me personally if I could ban the F word (Fa**ot) he gets very upset when men call each other by gay or feminine or gay slurs. That's one of your Fortes isn't it? I'm not sure how to add that word to the masked category but I do delete posts when I see them. Beyond that no other punishment is doled out. Bottom line some member of the Cleveland Browns fucked up and deserve to have some shade through on their way just like anybody else would. Sure I wish it would have been the steelers.

WSS

8 hours ago, Flugel said:

Look on the bright side, at least Nicks and his mom are finally on speaking terms again after he shared her picture in here.  I can almost hear her now.  "WHO THE HELL IS THIS GHOOLIE GUY?  HE'S HAD ME ON SPEED DIAL SINCE YOU SHARED MY PICTURE.  HE TOLD ME HE MAKES A REAL GOOD SANTA CLAUS TO WOMEN THAT WANT TO SIT ON HIS LAP AND TALK ABOUT THE 1ST THING THAT POPS UP. HE AIN'T RIGHT!"  I can hear Nicks trying to straighten her out.  "Mom the guy was a freakin Altar Boy for God sakes!"  "THAT AIN'T NO ALTAR BOY!"

• Haha 2

So I'm considering just shit-canning this whole thread before it becomes unpleasant, but another one of our friends from the board suggested I let it roll in case anybody wanted to have any fun with it. Anybody that would like to discuss it further can certainly send me a pm. Thanks.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So I'm considering just shit-canning this whole thread before it becomes unpleasant, but another one of our friends from the board suggested I let it roll in case anybody wanted to have any fun with it. Anybody that would like to discuss it further can certainly send me a pm. Thanks.

WSS

Oh, I think we're all having a little fun with it. KO on Sept 10 can't come too soon for sure (though I will be landing in Amsterdam that day). 😁

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You're the guy that's chosen to equate the word Thug with a person's race. Assholes have been called thugs since I was a little kid reading Superman comics. And bullshit on leaving a little bit of a mess. Nobody would delay a flight for a couple of McDonald's wrappers thrown on the floor. I personally docked the pay of two members of my crew on the road for getting drunk and drawing on the walls. I also made the fuckers put two coats of paint on the room until it was completely masked out. As for the virtue signaling I have to play the H card. One of the liberal guys asked me personally if I could ban the F word (Fa**ot) he gets very upset when men call each other by gay or feminine or gay slurs. That's one of your Fortes isn't it? I'm not sure how to add that word to the masked category but I do delete posts when I see them. Beyond that no other punishment is doled out. Bottom line some member of the Cleveland Browns fucked up and deserve to have some shade through on their way just like anybody else would. Sure I wish it would have been the steelers.

WSS

The guy that got banned brought race into it. Which is why I've had a zero tolerance policy on racism on this board for 20 years, otherwise it devolves into a cesspool.

Certainly you've seen the word thug be used incorrectly to be directed at black guys, which is why I asked what "thug culture" was. I had honestly never heard of the term, It still seems weird that thugs have their own culture.  But then again, I probably don't read or watch the same things as you, maybe it is a whole thing.

As for the Homo that was offended by gay slurs, he sounds too soft for this board. He must be a newcomer, or a Quinn Fag that is still butthurt 15 years later.

Z